Biden Daily Covid Death Tracker

PeoplesFront

Reaction score
Those were NOT experimental treatments, and they were some of the very stupidest suggestions ever stated by a sitting American President. Dear lord. Just remember, you don't like the guy and you didn't vote for him as you try to excuse anything and everything he has ever said or done.
What did clinicaltrials.gov mean by this?

Also, why do so many hospitals utilize UV light to sanitize rooms?

stocker08

Reaction score

UV light kills many forms of bacteria. So does bleach. Trump specifically wondered if they could bring these things "inside the body".

Section2

Reaction score
A president who isn't smart enough not to say some stupid stuff like that. Is it to much to ask?
He relayed actual experimental treatments that were real things that companies were working on. Why does that anger you so much? If you aren’t interested in experimental treatments, ignore it.

Section2

Reaction score
The crime here isn’t that he suggested injecting disinfectant, it’s his need to recount how he brought this up previously and his staff said they would look into it.
He is trying to recount a self aggrandizing story and revealing that he is being humored.
I mean, that is a giant reach. Trump wanted to convey hope that smart scientists were working on solutions and were going to solve the problem. He did the same thing with vaccines. And we did get a vaccine in 2020.

Section2

Reaction score
W was a good guy who, while I didn't always agree with his methods, at least seemed to have the nation's well-being ahead of his own. 45 seemed to immediately make this about how something reflected upon him. I knew he had this narcissistic bent beforehand but I naively thought he would put this aside and put country first. I am embarrassed to admit that I was wrong.
Yes. The Iraq war was a great example of how he really cared about the well being of the nation. And the patriot act and the giant DHS creation. He never ever sent a mean tweet or hurt peoples feelings. That’s what matters.

PeoplesFront

Reaction score
UV light kills many forms of bacteria. So does bleach. Trump specifically wondered if they could bring these things "inside the body".
UV light could easily be introduced to the lungs via some sort of modified bronchoscope. Is that too far fetched?

Section2

Reaction score
Those were NOT experimental treatments, and they were some of the very stupidest suggestions ever stated by a sitting American President. Dear lord. Just remember, you don't like the guy and you didn't vote for him as you try to excuse anything and everything he has ever said or done.

cncmin

Reaction score
“Glad you signed up.” Nice job immediately editing your post and nice job deflecting the question.
I immediately edit many of my posts after a once-through. I see almost no difference in context between the first and the second, just worded differently. Check your screws.

Section2

Reaction score
UV light could easily be introduced to the lungs via some sort of modified bronchoscope. Is that too far fetched?
Even if it’s not possible and IS ridiculous and far fetched. Why the angry reaction? We don’t like a president speaking openly on mic? We want only highly scripted word salads like Obama where he says nothing and it all kind of sounds pretty good? I mean, that’s fine if that’s what you prefer. The suggestion that what Trump said was reckless is absurd, and the lie that he instructed Americans to inject themselves with bleach is an outrageous lie.

cncmin

Reaction score
Even if it’s not possible and IS ridiculous and far fetched. Why the angry reaction? We don’t like a president speaking openly on mic? We want only highly scripted word salads like Obama where he says nothing and it all kind of sounds pretty good? I mean, that’s fine if that’s what you prefer. The suggestion that what Trump said was reckless is absurd, and the lie that he instructed Americans to inject themselves with bleach is an outrageous lie.
*sigh*
For starters, self-proclaimed Mr. Art of the Deal should have been discussing these things with his committee instead of bringing them up live on air as if (1) he was actually the first person to have those thoughts cross his mind, (2) actual doctors hadn't had those thoughts cross their mind prior, (3) was smarter than all the doctors, (4) he knew anything at all about what he was describing. He looked like a GD fool, not that he isn't. You sit there and defend his idiocy as if you are part of the cult and can't help yourself.

PeoplesFront

Reaction score
I immediately edit many of my posts after a once-through. I see almost no difference in context between the first and the second, just worded differently. Check your screws.
Super. Now answer the question.

cncmin

Reaction score
Super. Now answer the question.
What question? Do you honestly think what you linked is going anywhere? Do you honestly think you can inject disinfectant into someone or shine UV light through someone's skin into their lungs? And see post #132 for how ridiculous that whole things really was.

Section2

Reaction score
*sigh*
For starters, self-proclaimed Mr. Art of the Deal should have been discussing these things with his committee instead of bringing them up live on air as if (1) he was actually the first person to have those thoughts cross his mind, (2) actual doctors hadn't had those thoughts cross their mind prior, (3) was smarter than all the doctors, (4) he knew anything at all about what he was describing. He looked like a GD fool, not that he isn't. You sit there and defend his idiocy as if you are part of the cult and can't help yourself.
4 points made. Yet none of them became the meme that the left latched onto. Which was that Trump instructed Americans to inject themselves with bleach. So thank you for making my point: sure, all 4 points are legit. But they weren’t quite enough were they.

stocker08

Reaction score
It's a far fetched idea....one that was introduced with ingesting disinfectant. Nothing wrong with asking questions. But maybe you should talk to advisors before spewing that garbage in a press conference. Kind of like he did with his idea to nuke hurricanes.

Angry

Reaction score
Trump had the most transparent administration in history. The fellas and the media want to go back to smoke and mirrors. Sad really.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I mean, that is a giant reach. Trump wanted to convey hope that smart scientists were working on solutions and were going to solve the problem. He did the same thing with vaccines. And we did get a vaccine in 2020.
Then tell a story about some scientist who came up with a great idea. Not a story about a brain fart you once had. He reverted to the personal story because he was completely unprepared and was winging it.
He doesn’t think we are smart enough to see the difference.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
You are the biggest whiner about the media on this board. It's so unfair!!!!!!!!!!
I understand what you mean about the whining, to an extent, but if you don't think predominantly one side being able to control the narrative and control the flow of information (and disinformation) is a MONUMENTAL advantage, you're kidding yourself.

cncmin

Reaction score
Trump had the most corrupt and opaque administration in history. The fellas and the media want to go back to smoke and mirrors. Sad really.
FIFY

cncmin

Reaction score

If the president had done his job, had done his job from the beginning, all the people would still be alive. All the people. I'm not making this up. Just look at the data.
Name just one person who said what you mockingly said here. Looks like you're trying to build a strawman here.

cncmin

Reaction score
I posted the exact quote (cut-n-paste). It was in the debate. Just stop.
Point taken. Stupid statement by Biden. I think I heard something similar from him recently at a press conference. I highly doubt he means it in literally, but the fact he repeated the word "all" makes you wonder.

Wally

Reaction score

Some dumbass Trump supporter trying to provide cover for him.

How much money you want to bet on UV treatment of infectious respiratory disease ever being used clinically. Its really just rediculous.

UV for sterilization is not safe to sit in.

Risks: UVC lamps used for disinfection purposes may pose potential health and safety risks depending on the UVC wavelength, dose, and duration of radiation exposure. ... Direct exposure of skin and eyes to UVC radiation from some UVC lamps may cause painful eye injury and burn-like skin reactions.

Top Bottom