Biden Daily Covid Death Tracker

Section2

Reaction score
The real tragedy there was a President so jealous of publicity he decided to do a daily briefing himself while spitballing ideas live. It wasn’t that he suggested injecting bleach, it was the Idea we are watching him lead in real time and it was revealing. Not asking experts, not listening, but seizing the moment and popping off ideas with the world as a sounding board.
Yet the media endlessly perpetuated the lie that Trump had told everyone to inject Clorox. I guess the truth just wasn’t quite juicy enough. How dare he share some real experimental treatments that might have some promise.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Yet the media endlessly perpetuated the lie that Trump had told everyone to inject Clorox. I guess the truth just wasn’t quite juicy enough. How dare he share some real experimental treatments that might have some promise.
He wasn’t doing that. He was stealing the spotlight while brain farting.

Wally

Reaction score
When will the Dakota's per capita deaths surpass NY? They will just wait.

Last edited:

jamiche

Reaction score
Oh stop your prezzling, melvy. Trump suggested injecting a disinfectant into the body as some kind of an experimental treatment. It was, of course, something he pulled out of his ass. (His entire presidency was pulled out of his ass as those of you with your noses up there well know.) Clorox is a well known disinfectant.

We don't need to litigate this again. It was one of dozens of ridiculous trump comments and moves during this pandemic as hundreds of thousands died.

GopherJake

Reaction score
You are the biggest whiner about the media on this board. It's so unfair!!!!!!!!!!

He wasn’t doing that. He was stealing the spotlight while brain farting.
This. Pretty much sums up Don's last 4 years. The dissonance by supporters like S2 is stunning.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
You are the biggest whiner about the media on this board. It's so unfair!!!!!!!!!!

This. Pretty much sums up Don's last 4 years. The dissonance by supporters like S2 is stunning.
S2 has a pretty consistent point that the horror that was Donald Trump wasn’t good enough, so the media needed to make it Exxtra flaming hot Cheetos. (Which are awesome). This one, he’s still correct on. DJT did not actually suggest injecting bleach by the populace.
You can ask him why the difference between something ridiculously useless and merely useless is worth defending, but he isn’t wrong.

GopherJake

Reaction score
S2 has a pretty consistent point that the horror that was Donald Trump wasn’t good enough, so the media needed to make it Exxtra flaming hot Cheetos. (Which are awesome). This one, he’s still correct on. DJT did not actually suggest injecting bleach by the populace.
You can ask him why the difference between something ridiculously useless and merely useless is worth defending, but he isn’t wrong.
Section2 is also smart enough to understand what hyperbole is. I think. Also, "The media" is not one gigantic blob. Whining about the media is for weaklings.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Well of course. I’ve probably made it pretty clear here that I think Donald Trump is not only a bad President, but a bad person. That said, the biggest mistake his detractors have made is putting everything through the least favorable lens, giving fuel to the idea he’s a good guy being picked on.
The real story, a man who tried to oust an attorney general to advance his big lie, while arm twisting the Vice President is really good enough.

Section2

Reaction score
Oh stop your prezzling, melvy. Trump suggested injecting a disinfectant into the body as some kind of an experimental treatment. It was, of course, something he pulled out of his ass. (His entire presidency was pulled out of his ass as those of you with your noses up there well know.) Clorox is a well known disinfectant.

We don't need to litigate this again. It was one of dozens of ridiculous trump comments and moves during this pandemic as hundreds of thousands died.
But it was an actual real experimental treatment. He might not have accurately explained what it was, but so what. And he was specifically talking about UV light as a disinfectant. Is Clorox an example? No, the libs just lied about what he said. But now, accurately restating what Biden said isn’t fair, because he misspeaks, and it wasn’t what he meant. I say again. If Trump was so awful, the truth would have been enough.

Section2

Reaction score
Well of course. I’ve probably made it pretty clear here that I think Donald Trump is not only a bad President, but a bad person. That said, the biggest mistake his detractors have made is putting everything through the least favorable lens, giving fuel to the idea he’s a good guy being picked on.
The real story, a man who tried to oust an attorney general to advance his big lie, while arm twisting the Vice President is really good enough.
Exactly right. All you had to do was treat him fairly. Just report honestly and dispassionately.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Then focus on that stuff and ignore the rest. Base your opinion on your view. Not the view of others, like Section2. Section2 looks at Howie. If Howie is for it, Section2 is against it. If one member of CNN says something about "bleach" or "crowd sizes," Section2 uses that as an excuse to throw out all criticism. Guess what, I can find the same types of things on the other side. And I ignore it.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
That said, the biggest mistake his detractors have made is putting everything through the least favorable lens, giving fuel to the idea he’s a good guy being picked on.
He's not a good guy being picked on. He's a Republican politician that has been targeted and relentlessly abused and hammered on since November 2016. If it would have been someone else, the result would have essentially been the same; evil, vile despicable person, bad bad bad

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
He's not a good guy being picked on. He's a Republican politician that has been targeted and relentlessly abused and hammered on since November 2016. If it would have been someone else, the result would have essentially been the same; evil, vile despicable person, bad bad bad
He's made history in hundreds of ways for being the worst POTUS ever, and not close, but let's blame it on the media for not painting a rosier picture.

If at this point you still think he was treated unfairly you're an asshat clown and there's not much place else to go with that. There is literally nothing you won't excuse.

stocker08

Reaction score
Some? CNN turned off their scary covid death tracker this week, just like they turned off their Iraq death tracker when Obama was elected. Of course you don’t like your guy being blamed for things out of his control. One set of rules, that’s all anyone is asking for.
Such a victim.

stocker08

Reaction score
He's made history in hundreds of ways for being the worst POTUS ever, and not close, but let's blame it on the media for not painting a rosier picture.

If at this point you still think he was treated unfairly you're an asshat clown and there's not much place else to go with that. There is literally nothing you won't excuse.
Exactly. That's basically what all the righties here have done. "Trump didn't mess up.....the media just made it look that way!" Poor pathetic victims who are now going to whine forever about the unfair treatment of their dotard hero.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Nope. From the moment Spicer was forced to lie about the crowd size to the end where only the big lie could be spoken aloud the press was right to doubt him. It wasn’t his party it was his values. If you believe he was the savior who gave the press its comeuppance, the last month is your nightmare. BS stolen election, lack of grace in losing and at the least failure to stop an insurrection.

stocker08

Reaction score

But constant lies and outrageously stupid ideas aren't even close to as bad as Biden misspeaking. The latter is much worse....according to the dotards.

jamiche

Reaction score
But it was an actual real experimental treatment. He might not have accurately explained what it was, but so what. And he was specifically talking about UV light as a disinfectant. Is Clorox an example? No, the libs just lied about what he said. But now, accurately restating what Biden said isn’t fair, because he misspeaks, and it wasn’t what he meant. I say again. If Trump was so awful, the truth would have been enough.
We know that accuracy has always been a "so what" with you, melvy. However, with people who have actual responsibility like, let's say, POTUS, used to matter.

Speaking of accuracy, the vid showed that the UV light and the disinfectant (Clorox is a leading didinfectant, btw) were two separate thoughts.

Nice try.

Section2

Reaction score
We know that accuracy has always been a "so what" with you, melvy. However, with people who have actual responsibility like, let's say, POTUS, used to matter.

Speaking of accuracy, the vid showed that the UV light and the disinfectant (Clorox is a leading didinfectant, btw) were two separate thoughts.

Nice try.
I don’t know that anything he said was inaccurate. You’re right, I rewatched the video where he was discussing experimental treatments. UV light and disinfectants in the lungs. Oh the horror! How dare he speak openly.

Section2

Reaction score

Wait 4 years. The narrative will change. Bush is now considered a good guy. He had lower approval ratings on the way out than Trump.
W was a way worse president than Trump.

cncmin

Reaction score
We know that all the US Covid deaths through yesterday were Trump’s fault. We also know that Biden has been working tirelessly on his Covid plan for the last 6 months and was ready to hit the ground running. So today, we get to begin the daily Joe Covid death tracker. Since Joe was officially inaugurated at noon, he only gets credit for half of yesterday’s total. How long will it take him to catch Don?

2188 deaths as of 1/20/21
What a stupid post.

jamiche

Reaction score
I don’t know that anything he said was inaccurate. You’re right, I rewatched the video where he was discussing experimental treatments. UV light and disinfectants in the lungs. Oh the horror! How dare he speak openly.
Lying is a form of speaking openly, Melvin.

cncmin

Reaction score
Those were NOT experimental treatments, and they were some of the very stupidest suggestions ever stated by a sitting American President. Dear lord. Just remember, you don't like the guy and you didn't vote for him as you try to excuse anything and everything he has ever said or done.

ecoperson

Reaction score
Wait 4 years. The narrative will change. Bush is now considered a good guy. He had lower approval ratings on the way out than Trump.
W was a way worse president than Trump.
W was a good guy who, while I didn't always agree with his methods, at least seemed to have the nation's well-being ahead of his own. 45 seemed to immediately make this about how something reflected upon him. I knew he had this narcissistic bent beforehand but I naively thought he would put this aside and put country first. I am embarrassed to admit that I was wrong.

Wally

Reaction score
A president who isn't smart enough not to say some stupid stuff like that. Is it to much to ask?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
The crime here isn’t that he suggested injecting disinfectant, it’s his need to recount how he brought this up previously and his staff said they would look into it.
He is trying to recount a self aggrandizing story and revealing that he is being humored.

Last edited:
Top Bottom