Biden Daily Covid Death Tracker

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Just like defunding the police doesn’t actually mean defunding the police.
It's not at all "just like" that. They're completely different.

He said “several months” and it’s clearly obvious he didn’t misspeak.
Why?

What indicates to you that it's correct that the virus will continue on nearly unabated for the next several months? How many months is that then, 4, 5, more?

There's nothing currently going on, or planned in the near future, that might alter that?

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Finally: what would Biden have to gain, by lying that there's nothing we can do for several months, when the truth is that there are things we can do?

How could he possibly gain from such a lie?

Section2

Reaction score
"Examine every word he spoke" was the garden industry known as fact checking, which thrived during his presidency. He lied all the time, as I think you know. Don't blame the fact checkers for the lies that necessitated them.

Biden will be happy to be corrected when he misspeaks. Trump will be insisting his lies were true until the day he dies.
Very fine people
People should Inject bleach

Section2

Reaction score
You mad you hitched your wagon to an indecent guy who couldn't get out of his own way, Bro? There's got to be some expression about making your own bed and lying in it.
You are so embarrassing. I bet you own people on Next Door all the time like this.

Section2

Reaction score
Which disinfectants that were used in that experiment, whose results he was talking directly about that day, would be less harmful if ingested than bleach?
Irrelevant. The average american to this day thinks he told the public to inject themselves with bleach, not even close to the truth.

scools12

Reaction score
Why?

What indicates to you that it's correct that the virus will continue on nearly unabated for the next several months? How many months is that then, 4, 5, more?

There's nothing currently going on, or planned in the near future, that might alter that?
That’s a great question. A question one of the WH reporters might want to ask the new press secretary at the press briefings next week.

What did the POTUS mean when he said ““there is nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the next several months”? He campaigned on having a plan to “crush the virus”. What changed that he now says “there is nothing we can do.....”?

I’ll be watching to see if any of the WH reporters pose that question. I doubt they will.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Irrelevant. The average american to this day thinks he told the public to inject themselves with bleach, not even close to the truth.
He asked if lungs could be injected with disinfectants. Seems equivalently as harmful?

Also the word bleach isn't a proper noun.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
What did the POTUS mean when he said ““there is nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the next several months”? He campaigned on having a plan to “crush the virus”. What changed that he now says “there is nothing we can do.....”?
I think he meant: "there is nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the next several weeks"

Because, today's outcomes were dictated by infections that happened several weeks ago. I think that was his point.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
So... as we track COVID deaths (and attribute them to Biden, apparently), are we then going to compare Biden's death total to Trump's death total, at some point in time? Say, after one year? Is that The Big Idea here? And then we'll draw some conclusions?

Are we also going to compare Biden's actions and statements regarding COVID to Trump's?

Or, say, the relative effectiveness of the two administration's vaccination efforts?

BarnBurner

Reaction score
What rules are you referring to? You're not going to conflate 'talking out of one's ass' with misspeaking, are you? If so, you must think you're talking to a bunch of dunces here.
Well damn, they fired him!!!!!

Nax5

Reaction score
It’s really dumb isn’t it? That’s the point.
YES! So because some idiotic "libs" did it, John should do it too? Makes him just as scummy as anyone else who used American deaths as a platform.

My advice: Close this pointless thread. If you want to keep count of the dead, we already have a Covid thread here. We don't need this one. It's transparent and gross.

Section2

Reaction score
YES! So because some idiotic "libs" did it, John should do it too? Makes him just as scummy as anyone else who used American deaths as a platform.

My advice: Close this pointless thread. If you want to keep count of the dead, we already have a Covid thread here. We don't need this one. It's transparent and gross.
Some? CNN turned off their scary covid death tracker this week, just like they turned off their Iraq death tracker when Obama was elected. Of course you don’t like your guy being blamed for things out of his control. One set of rules, that’s all anyone is asking for.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
The real tragedy there was a President so jealous of publicity he decided to do a daily briefing himself while spitballing ideas live. It wasn’t that he suggested injecting bleach, it was the Idea we are watching him lead in real time and it was revealing. Not asking experts, not listening, but seizing the moment and popping off ideas with the world as a sounding board.

Nax5

Reaction score
Some? CNN turned off their scary covid death tracker this week, just like they turned off their Iraq death tracker when Obama was elected. Of course you don’t like your guy being blamed for things out of his control. One set of rules, that’s all anyone is asking for.
Fair enough. I am also not a fan of media propaganda. I don't really watch CNN.

Last edited:

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I bet Biden vaccinated more People than Trump did. Might be worthy of a new thread.

Nax5

Reaction score
I bet Biden vaccinated more People than Trump did. Might be worthy of a new thread.
If we are all about vanity metrics here, why not? Start a "Biden Daily Vaccination Tracker" thread. Makes about as much sense as this one! Too bad John didn't think of it.

John Galt

Reaction score

It is disgusting and gross. It makes a mockery of the people who have lost their lives.

I only have one question for you. Why are you commenting on this one, while ignoring the dozens that were posted prior to Jan 20?

Nax5

Reaction score
It is disgusting and gross. It makes a mockery of the people who have lost their lives.

I only have one question for you. Why are you commenting on this one, while ignoring the dozens that were posted prior to Jan 20?
Was there a Trump Daily Death Tracker thread? If there was, i didn't see it. Sorry.

John Galt

Reaction score
Was there a Trump Daily Death Tracker thread? If there was, i didn't see it. Sorry.
There were many that accused Trump of being responsible for the deaths. Now they have suddenly... disappeared. All except this one.

Nax5

Reaction score
There were many that accused Trump of being responsible for the deaths. Now they have suddenly... disappeared. All except this one.
Thats quite a bit different from your thread, though.

Top Bottom