Biden Daily Covid Death Tracker

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Amazing! Covid did go away on January 21! I wonder why Howie didn't post this?
Just like Trump kept telling us it would! Trump was right... again!

GOLF WAS THE ANSWER TO THE PANDEMIC AFTER ALL!!!!!!

howeda7

Reaction score
Just like Trump kept telling us it would! Trump was right... again!

GOLF WAS THE ANSWER TO THE PANDEMIC AFTER ALL!!!!!!
The things you miss with Galty on ignore. Obsessing over CNN as usual. I wonder how many hours/day he rage watches?

howeda7

Reaction score
He meant to say weeks, not months. Which is obviously true. There is a significant lag time between infections and when the worse consequences unfold, as has been known.

Being serious. He very often makes some mistakes when he speaks without a script (sometimes with, as well). Always has been.
2 cares deeply about the President misspeaking and certainly lying. Neither will be tolerated! This is a deeply principled stance he's held for in excess of 48 hours.

John Galt

Reaction score
Almost all of them by you to see if anybody is posting.
6 of 34 posts in this thread are mine, after this one. That’s about 18%. Which is significantly less than “almost all.”

stocker08

Reaction score
Having a grown up in charge will no doubt save a lot of lives over the alternative, President Dotard.

Thank you President Biden! For working to save lives that would have assuredly been lost under four more years of Trump!

Spoofin

Reaction score

John Galt

Reaction score
And I suppose John Galt would be very pleased with that development.
No - I will be extremely sad and disappointed if there is another variant. Especially if it doesn’t react to the existing vaccines. But I won’t blame Joe for it.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
He meant to say weeks, not months. Which is obviously true. There is a significant lag time between infections and when the worse consequences unfold, as has been known.

Being serious. He very often makes some mistakes when he speaks without a script (sometimes with, as well). Always has been.
As we all do. Yesterday, when talking to an engineer from New York state, I said splitter island when I meant to say circulatory roadway, and he was like, wut. Scandalous mistake!

MplsGopher

Reaction score
The strain from the UK was detected in the US weeks ago. This story is so behind the times - it is the S Africa strain we are to worry about now.
Strain has a specific scientific meaning, that you're incorrectly using here. And so would any article you can cite also using it.

So I believe variant is the appropriate term.

Section2

Reaction score

I see. So we will just have to change the rules for Biden.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
I see. So we will just have to change the rules for Biden.
What rules are you referring to? You're not going to conflate 'talking out of one's ass' with misspeaking, are you? If so, you must think you're talking to a bunch of dunces here.

Section2

Reaction score
What rules are you referring to? You're not going to conflate 'talking out of one's ass' with misspeaking, are you? If so, you must think you're talking to a bunch of dunces here.
No no. With Trump we will literally examine every word he spoke, and oftentimes just add words we think he meant (bleach) if it makes him look bad.
With Biden, we are just going to assume good intent and assume he misspoke and give him the benefit of the doubt. That’s not a rule change at all

MplsGopher

Reaction score
oftentimes just add words we think he meant (bleach)
Which disinfectants that were used in that experiment, whose results he was talking directly about that day, would be less harmful if ingested than bleach?

MplsGopher

Reaction score
With Biden, we are just going to assume good intent and assume he misspoke and give him the benefit of the doubt.
That's not my plan. This one particular time, I am going to express what I think was a simple mistake.

GopherJake

Reaction score
No no. With Trump we will literally examine every word he spoke, and oftentimes just add words we think he meant (bleach) if it makes him look bad.
With Biden, we are just going to assume good intent and assume he misspoke and give him the benefit of the doubt. That’s not a rule change at all
You mad you hitched your wagon to an indecent guy who couldn't get out of his own way, Bro? There's got to be some expression about making your own bed and lying in it.

scools12

Reaction score
Biden said “there is nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the next several months”

We have some leftist saying he just misspoke and it’s clearly obvious he meant several weeks. Just like defunding the police doesn’t actually mean defunding the police.

Biden also told us “A President’s words matter”. He said “several months” and it’s clearly obvious he didn’t misspeak.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
"Examine every word he spoke" was the garden industry known as fact checking, which thrived during his presidency. He lied all the time, as I think you know. Don't blame the fact checkers for the lies that necessitated them.

Biden will be happy to be corrected when he misspeaks. Trump will be insisting his lies were true until the day he dies.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
You mad you hitched your wagon to an indecent guy who couldn't get out of his own way, Bro? There's got to be some expression about making your own bed and lying in it.
That's the downside of joining a cult of personality.

Top Bottom