Best Buy joins long list of companies suspending donations to lawmakers who challenged election results

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Not sure the state of things should be taken so lightly. Conservatives see how unfairly trump has been treated for 4 years, how the media and academic world are stacked against them, the mayhem of the past summer.
My real concern is what if the left continues its power grab. Obama has already said they should get rid of the filibuster and biden has said he will consider it. This could very well lead to court packing and DC and PR coming in as states. Also not unlikely that such things as conservative podcasts will be banned from platforms which would be a big deal. Under such a scenario, I am not sure that the breaking point wouldnt be reached for conservatives. Again, not sure the state of things should be taken so lightly.
The left is also considering selling California to China to help balance the trade deficit and pay off the national debt. That should make up for any of the other disappointments and make the patriots happy again.

USAF

Reaction score
The left is also considering selling California to China to help balance the trade deficit and pay off the national debt. That should make up for any of the other disappointments and make the patriots happy again.
Don't be ridiculous. The left isn't selling California for Pete's sake.

Too many blue votes.

They're selling Texas.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Don't be ridiculous. The left isn't selling California for Pete's sake.

Too many blue votes.

They're selling Texas.
I wonder how much the Chinese would pay for the Alamo?

Come to think of it, I wonder how much a corporation — say Walmart or McDonalds — would pay for exclusive advertising rights at the Alamo?

Lots of foot traffic there. Many, many viewers. Great spot for some big ol' billboards! Maybe some animated ones, with streaming commercials!

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
Not sure the state of things should be taken so lightly. Conservatives see how unfairly trump has been treated for 4 years, how the media and academic world are stacked against them, the mayhem of the past summer.
My real concern is what if the left continues its power grab. Obama has already said they should get rid of the filibuster and biden has said he will consider it. This could very well lead to court packing and DC and PR coming in as states. Also not unlikely that such things as conservative podcasts will be banned from platforms which would be a big deal. Under such a scenario, I am not sure that the breaking point wouldnt be reached for conservatives. Again, not sure the state of things should be taken so lightly.

Lost any sympathy they might have had left for this when everyone decided not to vote to impeach the most dangerous political figure in the history of the United States, to date. If you aren't human, you don't deserve power. Intelligent beings rule over animals. The Democrats really aren't much better, but they haven't supported a corrupt, racist, bigoted, misogynistic, narcissistic, lying, swindling, rapist devil for 4 shameful years, either. Nobody should have power except the people who choose to do the right things with it, and that by definition, can no longer be a Republican of today's new (lack of) standard.

There's 35% of you and 65% of everyone else. As many guns as you have, i don't think it will be nearly enough.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
We Leftists are extremely "elitist", and we're very much the know-it-all, smarty-pants types who look down on others... but we're also very dumb and gullible, and we just don't understand how business and finance work.

Slim Tubby

Reaction score
Business owners can bar you from coming in with no shirt or shoes. They can also refuse the right of service to any. The South has been doing it for decades.

The far right has longed for less governmental control when it comes to business and then when this philosophy plays against their personal preferences, it’s a crime of horrific proportions. The hypocrisy of a few on here is beyond cowardly.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Business owners can bar you from coming in with no shirt or shoes. They can also refuse the right of service to any. The South has been doing it for decades.

The far right has longed for less governmental control when it comes to business and then when this philosophy plays against their personal preferences, it’s a crime of horrific proportions. The hypocrisy of a few on here is beyond cowardly.
I'm not sure it's hypocrisy. I think it may be that they truly can't grasp the contradictory nature of their own positions.

Slim Tubby

Reaction score
I'm not sure it's hypocrisy. I think it may be that they truly can't grasp the contradictory nature of their own positions.
If it’s not hypocrisy then it’s utter stupidity and absolute denial.

Unless you prefer to be called “Bubba”, like doinking your 1st cousin and think changing your underwear is turning them inside out, it doesn’t take a genius, or a Democrat, to see how toxic the Trump brand is. The sooner the GOP cedes to this fact, the sooner they can start to restore a smudge of credibility back as a platform.

Wally

Reaction score
Its the fact that they have such a high regard for themselves, that this happening to them is unfathomable. Its arrogance.

fan of Ray Williams

Reaction score
Big Republican money is starting to talk and they want Repub politicians to distance themselves from the Ol' Bone Spurs or their next campaign won't get the backing.

Section2

Reaction score
Were you worried when "conservatives" prevented President Obama from filling an open SCOTUS seat? When they rammed through ACB before Ginsberg's body was cold?

Eff em all. DC and PR statehood before the 1st hundred days are over.

Any squeeling, add 4 liberal judges to SCOTUS.
I’m pretty sure her body was cold by then.

Section2

Reaction score
Lack of rebuttal noted.
I see no need to rebut your insane opinion Go for it. Overreach as far as possible. Helps accomplish my goal of breaking up the US. We are too far gone.

howeda7

Reaction score
Come to think of it, I wonder how much a corporation — say Walmart or McDonalds — would pay for exclusive advertising rights at the Alamo?
I'm honestly surprised Trump and Jared didn't get around to this. For a 50% cut of course.

Minnesota

Reaction score
When you build your politics around the sole idea of antagonizing the other side, as the MAGA cult does, you don’t get to play the woe is me card.

golf

Reaction score
When you build your politics around the sole idea of antagonizing the other side, as the MAGA cult does, you don’t get to play the woe is me card.
Not my point at all. Dems won the election so they call the shots. My point is that there are dems and gh posters calling for court packing and adding states. My point is that decisions such as that might have very unfortunate consequences.

Wally

Reaction score
My point is that decisions such as that might have very unfortunate consequences.
What consequences exactly?

God forbid Puerto Rico actually gets a voice in government. Thats down right unamerican.
🙄

USAF

Reaction score
Not my point at all. Dems won the election so they call the shots. My point is that there are dems and gh posters calling for court packing and adding states. My point is that decisions such as that might have very unfortunate consequences.
Explain to me the basis for objecting to statehood for DC and PR?

ecoperson

Reaction score
This is so over the top... no one is banning conservative talk. Unless you are now admitting that conservative talk and conspiracy-based election drivel to inspire terrorist thugs are in fact the same. If you can't tell the difference between language meant to incite the Proud Boys and their ilk to violence and discussions about trickle-down economics, you are in drama mama territory.

golf

Reaction score
This is so over the top... no one is banning conservative talk. Unless you are now admitting that conservative talk and conspiracy-based election drivel to inspire terrorist thugs are in fact the same. If you can't tell the difference between language meant to incite the Proud Boys and their ilk to violence and discussions about trickle-down economics, you are in drama mama territory.
Hopefully u are corrct. When i see all the warnings, censors, bannings that have been going on i wonder how far are we from the point where conservative podcasts are banned due to "hate speech" or some such.

howeda7

Reaction score
Hopefully u are corrct. When i see all the warnings, censors, bannings that have been going on i wonder how far are we from the point where conservative podcasts are banned due to "hate speech" or some such.
You guys love to play victim about things that haven't even happened. Now it's your theoretical pod casts getting "banned." What makes you think your 6-3 Trumpian SCOTUS would remotely go along with that? Such victim-hood.

Wally

Reaction score
You guys love to play victim about things that haven't even happened. Now it's your theoretical pod casts getting "banned." What makes you think your 6-3 Trumpian SCOTUS would remotely go along with that? Such victim-hood.
They would go along with it because Conservatives believe businesses have unlimited right to refuse service. What a beautiful thing...
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Top Bottom