Ben and Jerry dog desserts

RashoLives

Reaction score
Any way around this advertising as a person navigates gopherhole. I get seeing it once or twice...but continually gets old.

please advise.
Agreed, it’s a pretty obnoxious ad on mobile... also, I tried them and I have to say they are by far my least favorite Ben and Jerry’s flavor, I’m pretty sure it’s just cherry Garcia with a different label on it.

hungan1

Reaction score
They mentioned in an old thread that you can pay to remove all ads. Was it $100.00?

Some guy

Reaction score
Agreed, it’s a pretty obnoxious ad on mobile... also, I tried them and I have to say they are by far my least favorite Ben and Jerry’s flavor, I’m pretty sure it’s just cherry Garcia with a different label on it.
Maybe for everyone’s benefit but I’m literally on this site less because that at pops up so aggressively on mobile

jblass

Reaction score
Any way around this advertising as a person navigates gopherhole. I get seeing it once or twice...but continually gets old.

please advise.
And I thought it was just me seeing this ad. It is really annoying.

Spaulding!No!

Reaction score
Having a hard time removing it? Not likely, probably letting the contract run in its entirety. Maybe asking for a quick fix. I am round that I surfaced this issue first on gh.

stocker08

Reaction score
It's very obnoxious. Fortunately I am usually using my laptop.

matt

Let's get weird
Reaction score
I probably come to the forum the same amount but leave way sooner.
Same here. I actually tried to make a post about the ad a few days ago, but I couldn’t because my screen kept jumping around and I could not see what I was typing for more than 5 seconds at a time. I will be very happy when the ad is gone, and my time spent on the site will go back up considerably.

paulser21

Reaction score
Yup, trying to read a message and boom it skips down. Scroll to get back up and start reading again and yet another skip. F that ad and that ad format.

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
Until this thread I didn’t even notice it was always the same ad. If I buy them will it go away???

GopherHole Staff

GopherHole Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
We were told that this ad style has been removed/blocked as of this morning. They are monitoring all day to ensure its accuracy. If you see it again today please let us know.

Top Bottom