Barring Representatives from Israel

justthefacts

Reaction score
If you're incensed by "disloyal" but think "disloyal or ignorant" is no big deal, then the statement is no big deal. Sorry JTF. On to the next outrage!
And we've reached the final phase of the project!

Phase 1: Ilhan Omar is a horrible anti-semite! She used the dual-loyalty smear because she suggested that American Congressmen are aligned with Israeli interests because of lobbyist money! She's horrible! Let's talk about how bad Ilhan Omar is for 26 straight weeks!

Phase 2: No, Trump never used the dual-loyalty smear!

Phase 3: Oh, Trump used the dual-loyalty smear? So what? Just another manufactured outrage by the lamestream media!

Section2

Reaction score
And we've reached the final phase of the project!

Phase 1: Ilhan Omar is a horrible anti-semite! She used the dual-loyalty smear because she suggested that American Congressmen are aligned with Israeli interests because of lobbyist money! She's horrible! Let's talk about how bad Ilhan Omar is for 26 straight weeks!

Phase 2: No, Trump never used the dual-loyalty smear!

Phase 3: Oh, Trump used the dual-loyalty smear? So what? Just another manufactured outrage by the lamestream media!
Non sequitur. Respond to my post or don't. I've not made the comment on Omar that you attributed to me. She's a POS, full stop.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Non sequitur. Respond to my post or don't. I've not made the comment on Omar that you attributed to me. She's a POS, full stop.
KGF was all over the dual-loyalty thing with Omar. Then he tried to claim that Trump never said that voting for Democrats made Jews disloyal to Israel. I pointed out repeatedly that he did say that. As I said, Trump and other Republicans don't actually *care* about anti-Semitism, they just want to be able to use it to demonize people.

Section2

Reaction score
KGF was all over the dual-loyalty thing with Omar. Then he tried to claim that Trump never said that voting for Democrats made Jews disloyal to Israel. I pointed out repeatedly that he did say that. As I said, Trump and other Republicans don't actually *care* about anti-Semitism, they just want to be able to use it to demonize people.
well then you can reply to KGF with that. Here's what I think:
I'm sure Omar is anti semitic.
Most Jews are Democrats. I think it's dumb just like I think any demographic supporting democrats is dumb.
I probably "support" Israel less than any of the righties on the board. I don't favor foreign aid for israel or any other country. We should be a friend to israel and any other country that wishes to trade with us and live in peace.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
What “dual-loyalty thing”?

I think Omar is totally loyal to Islam and against Jews. Period.

And Trump did say “either...or”, and all the whining you do won’t change that.

justthefacts

Reaction score
What “dual-loyalty thing”?

I think Omar is totally loyal to Islam and against Jews. Period.

And Trump did say “either...or”, and all the whining you do won’t change that.
If you don't know what "dual-loyalty" is in the context of a discussion of anti-Semitism and Ilhan Omar, perhaps you should just sit this one out.

Trump said "or" and then subsequently clarified TWICE that Jews are disloyal to Israel if they vote Democrat. You want this whole thing to have stopped on Tuesday because you can't face the reality that Dear Leader says anti-Semitic things.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Trump knows that Israel is political wedge issue. At best he doesn't care about Jews, and in all likelihood he considers them outsiders.

Angry

Reaction score
I love all these libtards feigning interest in Israel, where were they a couple of weeks ago.

justthefacts

Reaction score
I love all these libtards feigning interest in Israel, where were they a couple of weeks ago.
Actually, it's the opposite. It's liberals pointing out that Trumpists have been feigning concern for the Jews this whole time. I don't care any more about Israel than I do about most countries in the world. I think our relationship with Israel is a complete one-way street in which we get next to no value whatsoever. I also think Netanyahu is a legit bad person and anything we do on his behalf I find problematic.

American Jews, however, I do care about. And, unlike the President, I don't expect them to be loyal to Israel.

Last edited:

MennoSota

Reaction score
If you don't know what "dual-loyalty" is in the context of a discussion of anti-Semitism and Ilhan Omar, perhaps you should just sit this one out.

Trump said "or" and then subsequently clarified TWICE that Jews are disloyal to Israel if they vote Democrat. You want this whole thing to have stopped on Tuesday because you can't face the reality that Dear Leader says anti-Semitic things.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Trump knows that Israel is political wedge issue. At best he doesn't care about Jews, and in all likelihood he considers them outsiders.
Kinda like Biden saying "you ain't black if you don't vote Democrat." 🙄

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Actually, it's the opposite. It's liberals pointing out that Trumpists have been feigning concern for the Jews this whole time. I don't care any more about Israel than I do about most countries in the world. I think our relationship with Israel is a complete one-way street in which we get next to no value whatsoever. I also think Netanyahu is a legit bad person and anything we do on his behalf I find problematic.

American Jews, however, I do care about. And, unlike the President, I don't expect them to be loyal to Israel.
Sometimes it's like you think politics started in 2016. The various parties having interest (or feigning interest) in Israel is nothing new. Whether or not you agree or disagree with Israel being our ally, the topic has been a political issue since before Trump was the source of all that is bad in the world.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Kinda like Biden saying "you ain't black if you don't vote Democrat." 🙄
Biden apologized. Let me know when Trump apologizes for implying Jews are politically loyal to Israel, or even worse, are actually Israeli.

Otherwise, let me know when Republicans apologize to Ilhan Omar after accusing her of being an Anti-Semite for using the dual loyalty smear when she said AIPAC influences Congress.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score

His family?

justthefacts

Reaction score
Sometimes it's like you think politics started in 2016. The various parties having interest (or feigning interest) in Israel is nothing new. Whether or not you agree or disagree with Israel being our ally, the topic has been a political issue since before Trump was the source of all that is bad in the world.
You're missing the point. Ilhan Omar got killed in the press for saying less than Trump did

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Biden apologized. Let me know when Trump apologizes for implying Jews are politically loyal to Israel, or even worse, are actually Israeli.

Otherwise, let me know when Republicans apologize to Ilhan Omar after accusing her of being an Anti-Semite for using the dual loyalty smear when she said AIPAC influences Congress.
Should Republicans also apologize for the brutal cold of a Minnesota winter?

MennoSota

Reaction score

Why wouldn't a Jew be loyal to Israel? You might not agree with their Prime Minister or various political parties, but your heritage would naturally make you loyal to Israel. Why would it not?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
People of British,German,Japanese,Vietnamese, Laotian, Italian, Russian and Somali heritage say sometimes you have to choose.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Saudi Arabia same thing.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score

It's not working.

Top Bottom