Barring Representatives from Israel

bga1

Reaction score
The USA provides Israel with approximately $3.8 Billion a year in military assistance. That's Billion with a B.

As far as I'm concerned, if we're ponying up almost $4 Billion a year, any member of Congress who wants to visit Israel should be able to do so with no conditions attached.

So much for America First.
By that same logic, 50% of the US population should shut up and start showing a little appreciation to those who pay their way. Just sayin'

By the way America first doesn't apply in any way to Tlaib and the squad, they are America haters.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
First paragraph yep second one very dangerous.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
The treatment of this president is beyond crass- it is despicable. As I told you before (and proved it), Trump offered the Dems from the beginning that this didn't have to get into the mud. In return they continued to blast away, attempt to slime his family, slime him as a bigot,racist,etc and then tried to accomplish a soft coup on him. Start by respecting the President, he won the job, he earned it- you will get a lot better response. As it stands, the way he gets treated, I am glad he fights. The real loser is the Democrats. Trump is one person. The whole Dem party is shamed as are the media with them.
He has no pure origin. He comes out of an attempt to smear a sitting President with a known lie.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I’m referring to Yang calling Trump fat. So no, you’re not a prospective candidate.

Who is the pot and the kettle?

Trump loves juvenile mocking. Apparently, it’s not beneath Dem candidates either, so what? Nobody should be pointing fingers at Trump when their side does the same thing.
But billy does it!

bga1

Reaction score
He has no pure origin. He comes out of an attempt to smear a sitting President with a known lie.

He asked for proof that Obama had a real birth certificate and was born in the US. There had been no proof prior. There is nothing wrong with that. That is not what made him President. He simply persuaded that American people that a non politician was the way to go and that was spawned by the corruption and failures of standard politicians that have claimed to represent us. Obama did a horrible job, as did congress and the people had had enough.

Then the Dems actually did proceed to resist for over two year based on a known lie- Trump/Russia collusion. Failing that they have moved to yet another known lie, that Trump is somehow a white supremacists as are his supporters. Shameful.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Why did he want to see Obama's birth certificate?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
He must not be as boss.

Deleted_User

Reaction score
One and done

They could’ve gone on along with the Congressional junket that just traveled to Israel, but they had other ideas.

Kick dirt in Israel’s face, then say we’d like to visit...so we can publicly shred you to pieces.

This was no doubt staged by Talib and Omar.
I agree with you moron. You are spot on for a this nanosecond.

howeda7

Reaction score
The USA provides Israel with approximately $3.8 Billion a year in military assistance. That's Billion with a B.

As far as I'm concerned, if we're ponying up almost $4 Billion a year, any member of Congress who wants to visit Israel should be able to do so with no conditions attached.

+1

Section2

Reaction score

That’s Israel’s call. Vote against the aid if you don’t like it I’m all for cutting all foreign aid. Omar is toast and Tlaib is a lunatic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kellyleeks

GH Hall of Fame '10
Reaction score

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
https://www.nationalreview.com/2019...us-anti-semites-to-plan-their-trip-to-israel/

Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib Partnered with Vicious Anti-Semites to Plan Their Trip to Israel

This should be a national scandal.

To the extent that I care at all about Israel blocking entry to two U.S. congresswomen who partner with anti-Semites who seek its destruction, I agree with critics who argue that Bibi Netanyahu should not appear to bow to Donald Trump’s tweeted demands and that blocking Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar from visiting Israel handed them a short-term propaganda victory. But that’s not the most important part of the story.

The most important element of the story is the fact that two American congresswomen shunned a bipartisan congressional delegation to Israel to go on an independent trip to Israel sponsored by vicious anti-Semites. Another important element of the story is that, as of today, the mainstream media have whitewashed Omar and Tlaib’s vile associations.

Writing yesterday, the Washington Post said that “Omar and Tlaib’s trip to Jerusalem and the West Bank was planned by Miftah, a nonprofit organization headed by Palestinian lawmaker and longtime peace negotiator Hanan Ashrawi.” The New York Times described it as an organization “headed by a longtime Palestinian lawmaker.” In its editorial, the New York Times editorial board identified it as a group “that promotes ‘global awareness and knowledge of Palestinian realities.’”

This is a whitewash. Thanks to a Twitter thread from the Washington Examiner’s Seth Mandel — who pointed to multiple additional sources — I started looking at the articles and views published on the Miftah website, and it was like peeling an onion of evil. There was layer upon layer of vile anti-Semitism.

First, the group actually published blood libel, posting an article that accused “the Jews [of using] the blood of Christians in the Jewish Passover.” When pro-Israel bloggers condemned the article, Miftah first claimed that the attacks against the piece were part of a “smear campaign” and minimized the reference to blood libel as merely “briefly addressed.”

It was just a light sprinkling of blood libel. Move along, nothing to see here.

The organization later issued a more complete apology, but we’ve barely gotten started with this vile group. It’s also published an American neo-Nazi treatise called “Who Rules America: The Alien Grip on Our News and Entertainment Media Must Be Broken” (archived here).

As Vox’s Jane Coaston explained, “the original source was National Vanguard, a neo-Nazi group founded in 2005 in Charlottesville by members of the National Alliance.” The National Alliance “was for a time the best financed and best organized white nationalist group in America.” And to give you a sense of its ideology, here are two paragraphs from the treatise:

The Jew-controlled entertainment media have taken the lead in persuading a whole generation that homosexuality is a normal and acceptable way of life; that there is nothing at all wrong with White women dating or marrying Black men, or with White men marrying Asian women; that all races are inherently equal in ability and character — except that the character of the White race is suspect because of a history of oppressing other races; and that any effort by Whites at racial self-preservation is reprehensible.

We must oppose the further spreading of this poison among our people, and we must break the power of those who are spreading it. It would be intolerable for such power to be in the hands of any alien minority, with values and interests different from our own. But to permit the Jews, with their 3,000-year history of nation-wrecking, from ancient Egypt to Russia, to hold such power over us is tantamount to race suicide. Indeed, the fact that so many White Americans today are so filled with a sense of racial guilt and self-hatred that they actively seek the death of their own race is a deliberate consequence of Jewish media control.

I look forward to hearing apologists argue that these statements are merely critiques of “Israeli policies.”

But that’s not all, not by a long shot. The group celebrates terrorists, including an evil woman who helped murder 13 Israeli children. In an article titled “Let Us Honor Our Own,” a Miftah contributor describes Dalal Al Mughrabi as “a Palestinian fighter who was killed during a military operation against Israel in 1978” and as one of the Palestinian people’s “national heroes.”

The so-called “military operation” is more widely known as the “Coastal Road Massacre,” a bus hijacking that resulted in the deaths of 38 Israeli civilians, including 13 children.

Al Mughrabi is hardly the only terrorist Miftah celebrates. It described female suicide bomber Wafa Idrees as the “the beginning of a string of Palestinian women dedicated to sacrificing their lives for the cause.” It singles out for recognition Hanadi Jaradat, a woman who blew herself up in a restaurant, killing 21 people (including four children).

The founder of Miftah herself, Ms. Ashrawi, excused jihadist violence by telling an interviewer that “you cannot somehow adopt the language of either the international community or the occupier by describing anybody who resists as terrorist.”

And of course Miftah published an article asking whether Israel was a proper homeland for the Jewish people.

I can keep going, but the evidence above should be sufficient to establish the truth. It would and should be a national scandal if GOP congressmen intended to partner with white nationalists during a visit overseas. It should be a national scandal that members of the American government intended to partner with vicious anti-Semites on their own propaganda tour.

After its thunderous denunciations of Bibi Netanyahu and Donald Trump, will pundits, editorial boards, and reporters take a look at the scandal hiding in plain sight? Will they hold Tlaib and Omar accountable for their vile associations? Now is a good time to demonstrate their commitment to reporting on the full context of international disputes and exposing one of the world’s oldest hatreds. We shall see how they respond.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
https://www.nationalreview.com/2019...us-anti-semites-to-plan-their-trip-to-israel/

Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib Partnered with Vicious Anti-Semites to Plan Their Trip to Israel

This should be a national scandal.

To the extent that I care at all about Israel blocking entry to two U.S. congresswomen who partner with anti-Semites who seek its destruction, I agree with critics who argue that Bibi Netanyahu should not appear to bow to Donald Trump’s tweeted demands and that blocking Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar from visiting Israel handed them a short-term propaganda victory. But that’s not the most important part of the story.

The most important element of the story is the fact that two American congresswomen shunned a bipartisan congressional delegation to Israel to go on an independent trip to Israel sponsored by vicious anti-Semites. Another important element of the story is that, as of today, the mainstream media have whitewashed Omar and Tlaib’s vile associations.

Writing yesterday, the Washington Post said that “Omar and Tlaib’s trip to Jerusalem and the West Bank was planned by Miftah, a nonprofit organization headed by Palestinian lawmaker and longtime peace negotiator Hanan Ashrawi.” The New York Times described it as an organization “headed by a longtime Palestinian lawmaker.” In its editorial, the New York Times editorial board identified it as a group “that promotes ‘global awareness and knowledge of Palestinian realities.’”

This is a whitewash. Thanks to a Twitter thread from the Washington Examiner’s Seth Mandel — who pointed to multiple additional sources — I started looking at the articles and views published on the Miftah website, and it was like peeling an onion of evil. There was layer upon layer of vile anti-Semitism.

First, the group actually published blood libel, posting an article that accused “the Jews [of using] the blood of Christians in the Jewish Passover.” When pro-Israel bloggers condemned the article, Miftah first claimed that the attacks against the piece were part of a “smear campaign” and minimized the reference to blood libel as merely “briefly addressed.”

It was just a light sprinkling of blood libel. Move along, nothing to see here.

The organization later issued a more complete apology, but we’ve barely gotten started with this vile group. It’s also published an American neo-Nazi treatise called “Who Rules America: The Alien Grip on Our News and Entertainment Media Must Be Broken” (archived here).

As Vox’s Jane Coaston explained, “the original source was National Vanguard, a neo-Nazi group founded in 2005 in Charlottesville by members of the National Alliance.” The National Alliance “was for a time the best financed and best organized white nationalist group in America.” And to give you a sense of its ideology, here are two paragraphs from the treatise:

The Jew-controlled entertainment media have taken the lead in persuading a whole generation that homosexuality is a normal and acceptable way of life; that there is nothing at all wrong with White women dating or marrying Black men, or with White men marrying Asian women; that all races are inherently equal in ability and character — except that the character of the White race is suspect because of a history of oppressing other races; and that any effort by Whites at racial self-preservation is reprehensible.

We must oppose the further spreading of this poison among our people, and we must break the power of those who are spreading it. It would be intolerable for such power to be in the hands of any alien minority, with values and interests different from our own. But to permit the Jews, with their 3,000-year history of nation-wrecking, from ancient Egypt to Russia, to hold such power over us is tantamount to race suicide. Indeed, the fact that so many White Americans today are so filled with a sense of racial guilt and self-hatred that they actively seek the death of their own race is a deliberate consequence of Jewish media control.

I look forward to hearing apologists argue that these statements are merely critiques of “Israeli policies.”

But that’s not all, not by a long shot. The group celebrates terrorists, including an evil woman who helped murder 13 Israeli children. In an article titled “Let Us Honor Our Own,” a Miftah contributor describes Dalal Al Mughrabi as “a Palestinian fighter who was killed during a military operation against Israel in 1978” and as one of the Palestinian people’s “national heroes.”

The so-called “military operation” is more widely known as the “Coastal Road Massacre,” a bus hijacking that resulted in the deaths of 38 Israeli civilians, including 13 children.

Al Mughrabi is hardly the only terrorist Miftah celebrates. It described female suicide bomber Wafa Idrees as the “the beginning of a string of Palestinian women dedicated to sacrificing their lives for the cause.” It singles out for recognition Hanadi Jaradat, a woman who blew herself up in a restaurant, killing 21 people (including four children).

The founder of Miftah herself, Ms. Ashrawi, excused jihadist violence by telling an interviewer that “you cannot somehow adopt the language of either the international community or the occupier by describing anybody who resists as terrorist.”

And of course Miftah published an article asking whether Israel was a proper homeland for the Jewish people.

I can keep going, but the evidence above should be sufficient to establish the truth. It would and should be a national scandal if GOP congressmen intended to partner with white nationalists during a visit overseas. It should be a national scandal that members of the American government intended to partner with vicious anti-Semites on their own propaganda tour.

After its thunderous denunciations of Bibi Netanyahu and Donald Trump, will pundits, editorial boards, and reporters take a look at the scandal hiding in plain sight? Will they hold Tlaib and Omar accountable for their vile associations? Now is a good time to demonstrate their commitment to reporting on the full context of international disputes and exposing one of the world’s oldest hatreds. We shall see how they respond.
Like the president I find it most difficult, if not impossible, to digest any edification of this length. In future, would you be so kind as to restrict your convictions to a few (not more than five) bullet points and, if necessary, one or two images. Thx!

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Like the president I find it most difficult, if not impossible, to digest any edification of this length. In future, would you be so kind as to restrict your convictions to a few (not more than five) bullet points and, if necessary, one or two images. Thx!
Ok.

* Omar and Tlaib are anti-semites
* Their actions should be a national scandal, but the MSM downplays such Dem scandals
* Their actions are a staged PR stunt
* Omar and Tlaib have associated themselves with the hateful disgusting anti-Semitic, anti-Israel group, Miftah.
* And finally, had Republican congressmen associated with such a racist, bigoted group, the MSM would be all over it and would be reminding us repeatedly.

Since I’m using an iPad to post this, I can’t imbed pictures. Just imagine Congresswoman Tlaib in your mind. It usually takes me a few minutes after seeing her to get that face off my mind. Uguguh.

How’s that?

howeda7

Reaction score
Just imagine Congresswoman Tlaib in your mind. It usually takes me a few minutes after seeing her to get that face off my mind. Uguguh.
It's disturbing how much time you spend picturing Congresswomen in your mind.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Ok.

* Their actions should be a national scandal, but the MSM downplays such Dem scandals
* Omar and Tlaib have associated themselves with the hateful disgusting anti-Semitic, anti-Israel group, Miftah.
* And finally, had Republican congressmen associated with such a racist, bigoted group, the MSM would be all over it and would be reminding us repeatedly.

Since I’m using an iPad to post this, I can’t imbed pictures. Just imagine Congresswoman Tlaib in your mind. It usually takes me a few minutes after seeing her to get that face off my mind. Uguguh.

How’s that?
That is Good! And exactly what I requested. Thanks! :)

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Ok.

How’s that?
Kind of a caricature really. I’m an old Republican and can’t use technology and what’s with all the uppity ugly broads?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Nice article. Honestly, as a person who started his career in public relations, Israel should be in action mode. Allowing Trump to define who the good Jews are is problematic. Defining all Democrats as enemies is worse.

Section2

Reaction score
Nice article. Honestly, as a person who started his career in public relations, Israel should be in action mode. Allowing Trump to define who the good Jews are is problematic. Defining all Democrats as enemies is worse.
Can someone tell Trump to just shut up for a month? See what happens.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Can someone tell Trump to just shut up for a month? See what happens.

Rudy sees your fire and raises you 20 gallons of gasoline:

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Honestly, this tweet is so dumb I'm going to take a screenshot because I assume it will be deleted.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Just in case anyone thought that Rudy was going out on his own by suggestion that dual-loyalty not only exists, but is required:

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

howeda7

Reaction score
Trump also quoted a loon on Fox News that said he might be the second coming and the King of Israel. Just another Wednesday.

Top Bottom