Barack Obama’s new memoir sells nearly 890,000 copies in 24 hours and will be the best selling presidential memoir in history

Section2

Reaction score
It truly is the best way to get a diverse perspective by making sure you avoid anyone else who has an opposing view. Good work.
I’m sure you’d rush out to read Trumps book to make sure you gain a diverse perspective.

manderson1984

Reaction score
I’m sure you’d rush out to read Trumps book to make sure you gain a diverse perspective.
Trumps, probably not as there has been enough data about him and I've seen enough about his story. I've read books or watched documentaries about plenty of other conservatives though and will always continue too. I enjoyed CNN's first ladies series too that talked about Jackie O, Nancy Reagan, and Michelle Obama. I used to listen to/watch fox news quite often as well to respect and hear the other sides views. I also have rational and functional relationships/conversations with my friends and family who have differing political beliefs. It's amazing how far we can grow when we don't becoming fully partisan and think the other side is complete morons.

MennoSota

Reaction score
LOL, all the left wing nuts start whining when I call out their cult of personality.

Section2

Reaction score
Trumps, probably not as there has been enough data about him and I've seen enough about his story. I've read books or watched documentaries about plenty of other conservatives though and will always continue too. I enjoyed CNN's first ladies series too that talked about Jackie O, Nancy Reagan, and Michelle Obama. I used to listen to/watch fox news quite often as well to respect and hear the other sides views. I also have rational and functional relationships/conversations with my friends and family who have differing political beliefs. It's amazing how far we can grow when we don't becoming fully partisan and think the other side is complete morons.
Oh but there hasn’t been enough data about Obama?
For your info, it is impossible to be a conservative or libertarian and not be constantly exposed to the other side of the argument. It is easy to be a prog and stay in a bubble.
you make quite a few Incorrect assumptions about me. 100% of my family is either progressive or anti Trump. 95% of my friends as well.

howeda7

Reaction score
2 went to a movie a couple years ago. That was enough of the "Leftist Agenda" to last him a decade.

manderson1984

Reaction score
For your info, it is impossible to be a conservative or libertarian and not be constantly exposed to the other side of the argument. It is easy to be a prog and stay in a bubble.
you make quite a few Incorrect assumptions about me. 100% of my family is either progressive or anti Trump. 95% of my friends as well.
Lol I didn't say anything about your family or friends. I only spoke about mine. The only critique I made of you was your unwillingness to read Obama's book. For the record I haven't and may not even buy Obama's book either for the reasons you mentioned. We will see as I have some others in line to read first. You can stay in a bubble no matter what side you're on. You can reach out and listen to others no matter side you stand on. It's a choice no matter what.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
What percentage are anal-retentive? 🤔

justthefacts

Reaction score
Obama's book selling so quickly is proof of the cult of personality in the democratic party. People worship the man despite his failed policies and failure to bring change for African Americans over his 8 year reign.

stocker08

Reaction score
Yet here he is....duece in all his righteous dotardness....maintaining his anti-Obama position while refusing to say anything about the Trump bubble.

Only the prog bubble exists! Just listen to dotardDeuece.

KD6-3.7

credulous skeptic
Reaction score
It's got to be an irritant to the right wing asshats.

Obama will be viewed by history very kindly.

Trump will not.
obama is a war criminal

E781D4C8-8E95-40C8-964B-4D5D28AFD8D3.jpeg
“and yet the world they were a part of, and the machinery i commanded, more often had me killing them”

the acrobatics of the passive voice in that sentence is breathtaking. would make orwell blush.

Wally

Reaction score
Yes, to be president in our current system essentially makes you a war criminal. I don't disagree with that for Obama or Trump.

Trump supported massive weapons sales for use in Yemen...
Trump assinated Iranian General

Under Donald Trump, drone strikes far exceed Obama’s numbers

KD6-3.7

credulous skeptic
Reaction score
Does any publisher have the balls to publish Trump's memoirs, which will be filled with lies, pettiness, and self-serving garbage?
it's funny. a thread about obama and people can't go four posts without mentioning trump. let's se if we can have a thread about obama, without mentioning trump. and let's see if we can shine a light on the legacy of one of the most destructive persons who ever took the office. the man is so worried about his legacy that he will release a new memoir every five years until he dies in order to keep the 'press' toeing the line rather than truly criticizing the man the way he needs to be.

stay tuned.

USAF

Reaction score
it's funny. a thread about obama and people can't go four posts without mentioning trump. let's se if we can have a thread about obama, without mentioning trump. and let's see if we can shine a light on the legacy of one of the most destructive persons who ever took the office. the man is so worried about his legacy that he will release a new memoir every five years until he dies in order to keep the 'press' toeing the line rather than truly criticizing the man the way he needs to be.

stay tuned.
As I said...its got to be irritating to the low intelligence types. Obama will be viewed well in perpetuity.

Wally

Reaction score
let's see if we can shine a light on the legacy of one of the most destructive persons who ever took the office
Lets hear your list, I am waiting, if he was as bad as you say these should come right off the top of your head.

Top Bottom