Back by no demand at all: What to do?

tikited

Me
Reaction score
It's the end of the work day and I don't know what to do with myself until the big game tomorrow. Should I....

A. Drink heavily until I pass out?

B. Watch the 1999 PSU game on a loop until I memorize every play?

C. Continue to wash off all the gold paint I put on myself before I read it was actually a maroon-out?

D. Spend the night perfecting my recipe for the most elite Irish Coffee drink known to mankind?

E. Search GopherHole to find the post where I can prove I was the first on the "Hire Fleck" bandwagon?

F. Conduct a seance to contact the spirit of Sandy Stephens. Ask what was winning the Rose Bowl like in 1961.

or finally....

F. Just head to my tailgate lot with a sleeping bag to save the spot?

WorkingMyTailOff

Reaction score
Haha I’m in the same spot. Actually I didn’t get much sleep last night so I think it’s eat early crash and get after it tomorrow!

beatles

Reaction score
I'll have a few beers to help calm the nerves and help me sleep.

GopherJack

Reaction score
Yep, I think I'll head home, sip on a Belgian Quad (my favorite style), turn in early, and hit it hard tomorrow.

GoForGold

Reaction score
It's the end of the work day and I don't know what to do with myself until the big game tomorrow. Should I....

C. Continue to wash off all the gold paint I put on myself before I read it was actually a maroon-out?

D. Spend the night perfecting my recipe for the most elite Irish Coffee drink known to mankind?

E. Search GopherHole to find the post where I can prove I was the first on the "Hire Fleck" bandwagon?

F. Conduct a seance to contact the spirit of Sandy Stephens. Ask what was winning the Rose Bowl like in 1961.

or finally....

I recommend all of the above in that exact order.

Livingat45north

Reaction score

or finally....

Go visit the PSU hotel at 2am just to make sure they're all sleeping soundly.

OldBob53

Reaction score

or finally....

F for sure, seance with Sandy and why not Carl (Eller) and Bobby (Bell), alive or dead.... reach out to them. I got their autographs, as a first grader, in 1960 when they played basketball against local high school hot shots in Dassel, Mn.

Last edited:

tikited

Me
Reaction score
So...I decided to do most of the above and it was totally worth it. I have severe frost bite from sleeping in the lot but again...totally worth it.

Top Bottom