AP: Georgia massage parlor shootings leave 8 dead; man captured

Wally

Reaction score
"He had a bad day", like we are supposed to feel any kind of sympathy for him. A bad day for me is watching the Gophers football team let me down again. I don't go shoot up a place.

Maybe you're not doing it right...
🤷🏼‍♂️

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Just FYI, the cop didn’t characterize the shooter as having a bad day, the cop was relaying what the shooter said. Which is why you shouldn’t trust Buzzfeed for your news.

How much are you selling the shirts for Section 8??

Section2

Reaction score
How much are you selling the shirts for Section 8??
If you want to freak out about the t shirt a cop wore on Georgia, have at it. He didn’t personally characterize the shooter as just having a bad day. That’s a lie. Does it mean he’s not a racist? Nope. It doesn’t mean anything other than that the buzz feed story is a lie.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
If you want to freak out about the t shirt a cop wore on Georgia, have at it. He didn’t personally characterize the shooter as just having a bad day. That’s a lie. Does it mean he’s not a racist? Nope. It doesn’t mean anything other than that the buzz feed story is a lie.

Wow -LOL.

You have zero power of discernment or sense of humor.

FYI Melvinator, both are a sign of intelligence - not a joke.

Now go git your shine box, boy!

Wally

Reaction score
Just FYI, the cop didn’t characterize the shooter as having a bad day, the cop was relaying what the shooter said. Which is why you shouldn’t trust Buzzfeed for your news.

OMG!!!!!!!
🙄🙄🙄🙄

I think someone can only have a bad day in their own mind. That's kind of the definition isn't it?

Section2

Reaction score
OMG!!!!!!!
🙄🙄🙄🙄

I think someone can only have a bad day in their own mind. That's kind of the definition isn't it?
I know this is tough for you to understand. But a murderer stating “whoops, I had a bad day” is different, contextually than me looking at the situation and concluding, “well, he just had a bad day.” I don’t know if there’s a way to convey that in emoji form tho.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Wow -LOL.

You have zero power of discernment or sense of humor.

FYI Melvinator, both are a sign of intelligence - not a joke.

Now go git your shine box, boy!
Yeah, it’s so funny to call someone a racist. I can’t believe S2 didn’t find humor in that.

howeda7

Reaction score
2 rushes in to defend the racist cop. Spoofin rushes in to defend 2. The circle of life.

Spoofin

Reaction score
2 rushes in to defend the racist cop. Spoofin rushes in to defend 2. The circle of life.
DHB.
I objected to GiNY calling S2 a racist as “a joke”. HaHa funny. You apparently find that funny. Tool time.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Why are you such a whiny bitch?
Great reasoning. S2 points out a blatant lie in an article. Howie calls it “defending a racist”, GiNY calls S2 a racist (“just a joke”) for doing it, and Howie takes issue with me not finding it funny to call someone a racist. Somehow in that I’m the whiny bitch - not the ones who are offended by the truth and defending blatant lies. Defending the honor of blatant lies - today’s left. Be proud.

MplsGopher

Banned
Reaction score

The objective truth is that "... and yesterday was a really bad day for him" was entirely the officer's own characterization and not anything related to what was said by the criminal.

Anyone who believes otherwise is mistaken or lying.

Section2

Reaction score
Am I right with the facts? Or am I wrong? Does that even matter anymore? He wore a t shirt once you know.

Minnesota

Reaction score
Great reasoning. S2 points out a blatant lie in an article. Howie calls it “defending a racist”, GiNY calls S2 a racist (“just a joke”) for doing it, and Howie takes issue with me not finding it funny to call someone a racist. Somehow in that I’m the whiny bitch - not the ones who are offended by the truth and defending blatant lies. Defending the honor of blatant lies - today’s left. Be proud.

Have you ever considered shutting the fuck up and not taking a message board so seriously?

Wally

Reaction score
A church boy....

The church attended by the white man charged with killing eight people at three Atlanta-area massage businesses, most of them women of Asian descent, condemned the shootings Friday and said they run contrary to the gospel and the church’s teachings.

Crabapple First Baptist Church in Milton, Georgia, also announced in a statement that it plans to remove 21-year-old Robert Aaron Long from its membership because it “can no longer affirm that he is truly a regenerate believer in Jesus Christ.”

Section2

Reaction score
Progs motto: “When we’re wrong on the facts, it’s because you’re a whiny bitch”

“when we get embarrassed, it’s because you tried too hard, LOSER!”

Section2

Reaction score
Let’s see what noted racist while supremacist Trump supporter Matt Yglesius has to say?

MplsGopher

Banned
Reaction score
^^ Double down on the lie. When that doesn't work, triple down. Refuse to admit you were wrong and/or lied, at all costs.

When all else fails: make something up that can't be disproven, and pivot to that.

That's today's game.

Minnesota

Reaction score
Progs motto: “When we’re wrong on the facts, it’s because you’re a whiny bitch”

“when we get embarrassed, it’s because you tried too hard, LOSER!”

What facts have I been wrong about?

Top Bottom