AOC Calls for Investigation into ‘Extraordinarily Serious’ Cuomo Sexual-Harassment Allegations

GoodasGold

Reaction score
While we’re at it, Madison Cawthorn should also wheel himself out of his new found congressional appointment for like behaviors. Whataboutism 😑 ☝️

Spoofin

Reaction score
Currently the 15th story on CNN’s Mobil home page. Hard hitting news!

Spoofin

Reaction score
Because the whole nation is on the edge of their seats.
🙄😱😯🤣
Sure, that’s why. Sharp as a tack. The 3rd story was about a Republican in NC who I have never heard of being accused of something similar. The 4th was some company CEO “under fire” for his
comments on election fraud. No bias in this reporting at all - just Hard hitting.

justthefacts

Reaction score
8CgDue3.png

Spoofin

Reaction score
Yes. That story and picture was 15th down on my phone last night when I made my post. I’m supposed to be impressed that CNN now moved it up (to 5th on the mobile site)? Hard hitting news. No bias at all.

Wally

Reaction score
Yes. That story and picture was 15th down on my phone last night when I made my post. I’m supposed to be impressed that CNN now moved it up (to 5th on the mobile site)? Hard hitting news. No bias at all.

This story has been ongoing for weeks, you expect it to headline for weeks?
Who is delusional?

Section2

Reaction score
JTF and Wally aren’t naive enough not to see whats happening with Cuomo. They don’t really believe the NYT and MSM are just following the facts dispassionately. Howie, sure. Jtf and Wally, no, they are playing a role.

Wally

Reaction score
JTF and Wally aren’t naive enough not to see whats happening with Cuomo. They don’t really believe the NYT and MSM are just following the facts dispassionately. Howie, sure. Jtf and Wally, no, they are playing a role.

Do you think Cuomo survives this?
I don't and I don't think he should.

I am honestly not paying attention except for the posts here. Not sure why a board full of Minnesotans is handwringing for weeks over a New York state politician. I imagine this story is still front and center in the NY media.

When I read the news I don't click on Cuomo stories and I assume I am not unique in that. So to me it makes sense that it doesn't headline every day. Tell me what I am missing? I need more outrage? My position on him is clear, throw him out.

This outrage from the Dump defenders is really quite precious considering....

Section2

Reaction score
Do you think Cuomo survives this?
I don't and I don't think he should.

I am honestly not paying attention except for the posts here. Not sure why a board full of Minnesotans is handwringing for weeks over a New York state politician. I imagine this story is still front and center in the NY media.

When I read the news I don't click on Cuomo stories and I assume I am not unique in that. So to me it makes sense that it doesn't headline every day. Tell me what I am missing? I need more outrage? My position on him is clear, throw him out.

This outrage from the Dump defenders is really quite precious considering....
You don’t need to be outraged or care about Cuomo. He served his purpose. What was the purpose and why did the MSM laud him as a hero? That’s worth paying attention to.

Wally

Reaction score
You don’t need to be outraged or care about Cuomo. He served his purpose. What was the purpose and why did the MSM laud him as a hero? That’s worth paying attention to.

They always do that when a leader takes on a big catastrophe head on. They did it for Guilani for 9/11 and he was a Republican.

I honestly think most of them would have begrudgingly lauded Trump as a hero if he had taken on Covid head on. And Trump would be our president today.

Triple D

Reaction score
This story has been ongoing for weeks, you expect it to headline for weeks?
Who is delusional?
It should get a new headline every time a new accuser comes forward, don't you think?

GoodasGold

Reaction score
It should get a new headline every time a new accuser comes forward, don't you think?
I don’t think so. It’s really a non-story when you think about it: the inevitable boorish behavior exhibited by virtually every male politician who has been in office too long. Except Lindsey Graham.

Wally

Reaction score

When I looked at CNN today, it had 4 or 5 Cuomo stories on the front page. Sure they weren't at the top but I think only one topic had more stories and that was the headliner.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Yes - I said it was second (still is). COVID was first (still is). What’s your point? If you want to count each Sub-link separately, than Cuomo was over 25 the other day when I said 15.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D., N.Y.) on Friday urged the New York State legislature to open an investigation into sexual harassment allegations against Governor Andrew Cuomo brought by his former staffer, Lindsey Boylan.

The progressive congresswoman told reporters that survivors “deserve to be heard” and noted that the “process for hearing this allegation falls squarely in the state legislature.”

Lindsey Boylan, the former deputy secretary for economic development and special adviser to Cuomo, on Wednesday published an essay detailing alleged sexual harassment she endured while working for the governor, including unwanted kissing and touching.

She wrote in the essay that Cuomo, with the help of top female aides, “created a culture within his administration where sexual harassment and bullying is so pervasive that it is not only condoned but expected.”

I was told Democrat women protect females not create a culture of fear. Where are the you too movement? Where are the Hollywood voices?
Imagine being as wrong as the OP

Wally

Reaction score
This is like the 10th example posted in this thread, many the day the thread was created.

There is no real point to argue with these hypocrites who vote for or defend rapists.

Spoofin

Reaction score
There is no real point to argue with these hypocrites who vote for or defend rapists.
Who is defending rapists? More nonsense.
Meanwhile, lefties celebrating that some of theirs are now standing up against Cuomo. Wow. Heart warming. Really sticking their necks out. Inspiring!

Wally

Reaction score
Who is defending rapists? More nonsense.
Meanwhile, lefties celebrating that some of theirs are now standing up against Cuomo. Wow. Heart warming. Really sticking their necks out. Inspiring!
You

Top Bottom