Antifa Infiltrates Trump Rally & Attacks Capital

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Q Shaman--

He said he’s not worried about being arrested for his actions in the Capitol on Wednesday.

“No, no, I’ve already spoken with the FBI. When I heard they were looking for me, I called them,” he said. “That’s the kind of guy I am.”

“Technically I didn’t do anything illegally,” he said. “I didn’t vandalize any property. I never harmed a police officer. I never looted. I never caused any destruction of property or anything like that. All I did was walk through open doors. I never forced my way through anything.”

As for Trump, he expects he will continue to be president. Trump never officially conceded, he pointed out. Yes, he acknowledged, Trump said there will be a peaceful transition of power.

“He never said anything about the Biden administration,” Chansley said. “I don’t see Biden ever getting in office. One way or another, Biden will not be the president.”

He said he doesn’t know how that will happen, he’s just confident it won’t.

“I have an idea of what I think will happen,” he said, “but I don’t want to say, because I don’t want to give away a possible chess move that may be played on that day.”

GoodasGold

Reaction score
How silly - to give this nutball more attention. He should only be discussed in the media for his arrests/convictions and jailing moving forward.
"In the future, everyone will be world-famous for 15 minutes." This celebrated quote has become Andy Warhol’s most well-known statement. It led to the concept of "15 minutes of fame"—the idea that celebrity, from media scandals to memes, will almost always be fleeting.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
How silly - to give this nutball more attention. He should only be discussed in the media for his arrests/convictions and jailing moving forward.
I think it does a service to show how nuts some of these folks are. They don't have a political disagreement with Biden, they think he's a child raping Satanist. Actually believe that. Since it fits in with the Big Lie, none of the grownups disavow them.

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
Q Shaman--

He said he’s not worried about being arrested for his actions in the Capitol on Wednesday.

“No, no, I’ve already spoken with the FBI. When I heard they were looking for me, I called them,” he said. “That’s the kind of guy I am.”

“Technically I didn’t do anything illegally,” he said. “I didn’t vandalize any property. I never harmed a police officer. I never looted. I never caused any destruction of property or anything like that. All I did was walk through open doors. I never forced my way through anything.”

As for Trump, he expects he will continue to be president. Trump never officially conceded, he pointed out. Yes, he acknowledged, Trump said there will be a peaceful transition of power.

“He never said anything about the Biden administration,” Chansley said. “I don’t see Biden ever getting in office. One way or another, Biden will not be the president.”

He said he doesn’t know how that will happen, he’s just confident it won’t.

“I have an idea of what I think will happen,” he said, “but I don’t want to say, because I don’t want to give away a possible chess move that may be played on that day.”
Ahhhh, the classic "I know that I know, but i'm not telling you what I know (because I don't know anything) until you tell me what you think you know first", routine.

Section2

Reaction score
Why wait until the next one? The first one was a riot by the comfortable in defense of a fantasy that resulted in a murder.
Because it is likely that there were people who showed up to protest who had no interest or knowledge that violence would occur.

Section2

Reaction score
So...it's NOT just a few yahoos from Texas who think "using force" to protect the "traditional American" way of life is totally fine? Economic Experts have assured us otherwise....
Hey man, if the GOP collapses, that just opens the door for principled libertarians to pick up the pieces and build a large coalition.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Because it is likely that there were people who showed up to protest who had no interest or knowledge that violence would occur.
Well, let's discuss that. What sane thing did people think would happen if they managed to disrupt the counting of the votes? And how would that be accomplished? There is a process to reject a state's votes, and it was in progress. Did they believe that if the votes don't get counted, Trump is President forever? Were they going to do a sit-in? What were they thinking would happen, besides what did?

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
I think it does a service to show how nuts some of these folks are. They don't have a political disagreement with Biden, they think he's a child raping Satanist. Actually believe that. Since it fits in with the Big Lie, none of the grownups disavow them.
I understand your point, but to me it is a doubled edge sword, at best. Rational people already know this guy has a beliefs which are bonkers, but there is a swath who believe he's right and an article about him by a reputable news source only legitimized him/his cause to the crazies.

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score
Well, let's discuss that. What sane thing did people think would happen if they managed to disrupt the counting of the votes? And how would that be accomplished? There is a process to reject a state's votes, and it was in progress. Did they believe that if the votes don't get counted, Trump is President forever? Were they going to do a sit-in? What were they thinking would happen, besides what did?
"It's a revolution!" is as deep as some of them thought it through. That doesn't excuse them. Anyone who entered the doors of the Capital with the invading mob is guilty.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
"In the future, everyone will be world-famous for 15 minutes." This celebrated quote has become Andy Warhol’s most well-known statement. It led to the concept of "15 minutes of fame"—the idea that celebrity, from media scandals to memes, will almost always be fleeting.
I'm familiar with Warhol's supposition, however, I'm tired of people with zero talent getting their 15 minutes, especially people who participated in deadly insurrection where five people died and they tried to overthrow the results of an election and threatened to kill some of the leadership of our country (Pence and Pelosi).

For me personally, giving that clown or any others any more oxygen other than what I mentioned previously, disrespects: the dead (especially the officers) and the attempted insurrection.

Also, I don't think much of Warhol's art is overrated, but he did mentor Basquiat.

Last edited:

Section2

Reaction score
I could be wrong, but I don’t believe everyone at the March had the goal of breaking into the capitol to disrupt counting of votes.
as to your other questions we agree. Which is why it was so stupid and counterproductive.

USAF

Reaction score
I could be wrong, but I don’t believe everyone at the March had the goal of breaking into the capitol to disrupt counting of votes.
as to your other questions we agree. Which is why it was so stupid and counterproductive.
Certainly not.

But virtually everyone that rally, and dozens like it, came there with the express purpose of overturning an election. They got that idea from POTUS. The immediate goal THAT day was to prevent or at least disrupt the counting of electors in congress.

Fair?

howeda7

Reaction score
Certainly not.

But virtually everyone that rally, and dozens like it, came there with the express purpose of overturning an election. They got that idea from POTUS. The immediate goal THAT day was to prevent or at least disrupt the counting of electors in congress.

Fair?
They were there to "stop the steal" and "save our great country" through "strength" through "trial by combat" and by "coming for" legislators who didn't do as they wished.

How on earth could they do that without stopping the vote count? How could they stop the vote count without physically disrupting Congress from completing it? Logically they all knew what they must do. Storm the chambers and stop the counting. By any means necessary. And they did. And would have done so permanently if they could have.

Section2

Reaction score
Certainly not.

Fair?
I guess it was to put pressure on Pence and the senate to not certify? I don’t really understand to be honest. I doubt 100% of people there would agree with your characterization.

Section2

Reaction score
100 percent? Of course not.

But that's not any kind of reasonable refutation, now is it?
I really don’t know. All I said was that people not there for violence get a pass from me this time. If there are other protests that turn violent, you can’t say you didn’t know. A standard I think should be universal and isn’t.

Section2

Reaction score
This will age well, I'm sure.
We would have had a lot less violence over the summer if it was a standard that public opinion applied, and we will have a lot less going forward as well. But it doesn’t allow my team to have a different set of rules from your team, so I can see why you wouldn’t be on board.

Wally

Reaction score
I really don’t know. All I said was that people not there for violence get a pass from me this time. If there are other protests that turn violent, you can’t say you didn’t know. A standard I think should be universal and isn’t.
Coming from a libertarian......wow

If you protest for a cause and it becomes violent you can never protest for that cause again, if you do, you are liable for any violence done by anyone at said protest.🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:

Section2

Reaction score
Coming from a libertarian......wow

If you protest for a cause and it becomes violent you can never protest for that cause again, if you do, you are liable for any violence done by anyone at said protest.🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Not legally speaking. Public opinion. Read.

John Galt

Reaction score
Unicorn Riot on Twitter is a great source... 🤣

USAF

Reaction score
More "antifa" arrested...they've apparently been playing the long con, having been disguised as RW nut jobs for years...

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Certainly a lot of contradictory evidence. Cops were in on it, they were beaten to death, protesters were taking selfies and milling about, protesters were ex military who aimed to kidnap and execute senators. I almost think we should wait for investigations to be completed and a more complete picture to emerge, but Howie would lose his mind at that statement.
So...White Supremacist POTUS, told White Supremacist supporters, to storm White Supremacist Capital building, guarded by White Supremacist cops, & are now being investigatered by White Supremacaist FBI. Did I miss anything?

Top Bottom