Antifa Infiltrates Trump Rally & Attacks Capital

Section2

Reaction score
Nor arguing... just adding to the discussion. I hadn't seen this until today and was honestly surprised that the intruders didn't get smoke bombed, tear gassed, or worse- especially with one of their own in a particularly dangerous spot.
They did get tear gassed and one got shot?

ecoperson

Reaction score
They did get tear gassed and one got shot?
No one got shot at this entrance. The only tear gas that I saw in the video showing the mob at this entrance seemed to be tossed INSIDE from the mob not from the officers.

Did you see the video circulating today showing the officer being drug down the steps and beaten with the flag? I am just stunned that there were not shots fired to protect their fellow officer from being killed. I am searching for more video showing how the officer got out of there with his life. Unbelievable.

Section2

Reaction score
No one got shot at this entrance. The only tear gas that I saw in the video showing the mob at this entrance seemed to be tossed INSIDE from the mob not from the officers.

Did you see the video circulating today showing the officer being drug down the steps and beaten with the flag? I am just stunned that there were not shots fired to protect their fellow officer from being killed. I am searching for more video showing how the officer got out of there with his life. Unbelievable.
Certainly a lot of contradictory evidence. Cops were in on it, they were beaten to death, protesters were taking selfies and milling about, protesters were ex military who aimed to kidnap and execute senators. I almost think we should wait for investigations to be completed and a more complete picture to emerge, but Howie would lose his mind at that statement.

ecoperson

Reaction score
Certainly a lot of contradictory evidence. Cops were in on it, they were beaten to death, protesters were taking selfies and milling about, protesters were ex military who aimed to kidnap and execute senators. I almost think we should wait for investigations to be completed and a more complete picture to emerge, but Howie would lose his mind at that statement.
What a complicated mess. Unfortunately, I worry that we are going to see a repeat of last week's activities in the coming days before we can learn the whole picture. A full investigation will take month. At this point, we have to rely on new accounts and videos coming through each day and hope that we at least get a some level of interim analysis from leaders and law enforcement agencies.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Is it up to you?
At some point you are going to have to pick one of these conspiracy theories to go with. Posting every one you find on Twitter is a really odd approach.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
All of these can be true. It certainly was the case last Summer. There were people peacefully protesting, there were opportunistic looters, and the even worst sort, people who like destroying things for no personal gain.
Certainly zip tie guy and Camp Auschwitz guy and the thugs who beat a cop to death are different than a podiatrist from Idaho who stepped in because the doors were open.
As for the police response, the early reports seem to be pretty unfair. That guy in the stairs deserves a medal of freedom.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
All of these can be true. It certainly was the case last Summer. There were people peacefully protesting, there were opportunistic looters, and the even worst sort, people who like destroying things for no personal gain.
Certainly zip tie guy and Camp Auschwitz guy and the thugs who beat a cop to death are different than a podiatrist from Idaho who stepped in because the doors were open.
As for the police response, the early reports seem to be pretty unfair. That guy in the stairs deserves a medal of freedom.
This crowd all seem to shop for their clothes at FleetFarm.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
Fucking Animals...
Why shouldn't the cops just start shooting?
They have my blessing, they are defending themselves.
The Spartan phalanx would have had their men with shields upfront. Then, the men in back would have thrust their spears into the incoming enemy. Don't we learn from history?

GoodasGold

Reaction score
The Spartan phalanx would have had their men with shields upfront. Then, the men in back would have thrust their spears into the incoming enemy. Don't we learn from history?
With the increasingly violent rhetoric coming from the deplorables aimed at the inauguration, there will undoubtedly be sufficient force and firepower on site needed to thin the herd if it does come to that.

Section2

Reaction score
I agree. Now, imagine these types of MAGA protests kept happening all across the country, and each time was characterized as mostly peaceful and we need to listen to them, etc. I don’t know about you, but if there’s another MAGA rally that turns violent, I hold everyone there accountable. Peaceful or not.

Slim Tubby

Reaction score
With the increasingly violent rhetoric coming from the deplorables aimed at the inauguration, there will undoubtedly be sufficient force and firepower on site needed to thin the herd if it does come to that.
Serious question...who makes the security plans/decisions for the Inauguration?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I agree. Now, imagine these types of MAGA protests kept happening all across the country, and each time was characterized as mostly peaceful and we need to listen to them, etc. I don’t know about you, but if there’s another MAGA rally that turns violent, I hold everyone there accountable. Peaceful or not.
Why wait until the next one? The first one was a riot by the comfortable in defense of a fantasy that resulted in a murder.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Amazingly, you stumbled upon something I agree with. Obviously you missed your enemies' opinion on this one.

If MAGA wants to hold peaceful, legal assemblies, they are welcome to do that all they want. It's protected by the Constitution. I think they are a bunch of morons, but if they want to get together and tell us how patriotic they think they are, whine about the media and Hollywood, while remaining peaceful and legal, then have at it.

When peaceful, law-abiding protesters remain entrenched with criminals, then that is where the problem lies. Either try to stop them or get out of there. If you don't, now you are an accomplice.

It's not really that complicated.

Last edited:

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Just thought we should start a thread to condemn their violence & discuss appropriate punishment. POlice were nice enough to open the gates & let people into the Capital, but it appears the Antifa plants became violent either to make Trump supporters look bad, or to further their own Communist agenda.

Here's Jake Angeli, an actor & shamanistic practitioner. You'll notice the previous pics of him at the Arizona BLM protests & climate change protests.

Amazing how this tweet just disappeared - kind of like the logic that you stated in the original post for this thread.

howeda7

Reaction score
Amazingly, you stumbled upon something I agree with. Obviously you missed your enemies' opinion on this one.

If MAGA wants to hold peaceful, legal assemblies, they are welcome to do that all they want. It's protected by the Constitution. I think they are a bunch of morons, but if they want to get together and tell us how patriotic they think they are, whine about the media and Hollywood, while remaining peaceful and legal, then have at it.

When peaceful, law-abiding protesters remain entrenched with criminals, then that is where the problem lies. Either try to stop them or get out of there. If you don't, now you are an accomplice.

It's not really that complicated.
Yep. It's also why there were no "statue lovers" who were "very fine people" in Charlottesville. If you stayed once they lit their torches and started screaming "Jews will not replace us" you're no longer a fine person.

Top Bottom