Antifa Infiltrates Trump Rally & Attacks Capital

Spoofin

Reaction score
I'm not a huge fan of conspiracy theories, like a lot of this seems to be spinning out to. But damn. If any of this is true, every single Trump voter would be complicit in creating this monster.
I’d be interested in what this said? Tweet has already been removed - which is odd because Howie usually vets tweets vigorously before posting.

Nax5

Reaction score
I’d be interested in what this said? Tweet has already been removed - which is odd because Howie usually vets tweets vigorously before posting.
Basically suggested a larger attack on the capitol was planned.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Basically suggested a larger attack on the capitol was planned.
Yikes. I’d like to think we would be better prepared if anything further was to happen.

howeda7

Reaction score
Tremendously vigorously.

Nazi Twitter took it down. I assume they are doing this to anything discussing an attack. Good on the one hand, but you know the nuts will just take to 8Chan or whatever other hole they hide in.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Security issues need to be addressed, immediately and with vigor.

That includes making sure that individuals in law enforcement and White House and Capitol Hill security are not themselves part of the threat. It's not going to be easy.

Gold Vision

Reaction score
So we now know that Antifa/BLM activists did infiltrate the crowd pretending to be Trump supporters. That they preplanned the attack. And that they led it and encouraged others to join them.
I think that’s your signal to drink the kool-aid. It’s over, Antifa has triumphed.

Section2

Reaction score
You would hope so. But we looked pretty pathetic against a bunch of regular, untrained dudes. Who got in and then just kinda milled about. Didn't seem like there was ever any plan. Thankfully.
Doesn’t really sound like a military coup, does it?

wiscsucks

Reaction score

ecoperson

Reaction score
You missed that most of them just kind of milled about the capitol and stayed inside the velvet ropes and took selfies.
Did you see the video of an organized mob trying to force their way in a small set of doors and nearly crushing an officer? The intent was there... the premeditation was there... for at least a large segment of the mob. You don't come equipped with the weapons and supplies that these terrorists had unless you intend to use them.

The hangers on may have 'milled about the Capitol' but the violence preceding by some makes ANYONE who entered the building guilty by association. Anyone with a shred of morals and decency would not participate in this in any shape or form. Every extra person who participated in this effort added additional numbers leading the officers to be further outnumbered and unable to thwart the attack.

Here's the video of the incident if you care to watch it.
https://www.insider.com/video-pro-trump-mob-crush-officers-head-2021-1

Section2

Reaction score
Did you see the video of an organized mob trying to force their way in a small set of doors and nearly crushing an officer? The intent was there... the premeditation was there... for at least a large segment of the mob. You don't come equipped with the weapons and supplies that these terrorists had unless you intend to use them.

The hangers on may have 'milled about the Capitol' but the violence preceding by some makes ANYONE who entered the building guilty by association. Anyone with a shred of morals and decency would not participate in this in any shape or form. Every extra person who participated in this effort added additional numbers leading the officers to be further outnumbered and unable to thwart the attack.

Here's the video of the incident if you care to watch it.
https://www.insider.com/video-pro-trump-mob-crush-officers-head-2021-1
I did see that. I said most. I’m not sure what we’re even arguing about here.

ecoperson

Reaction score
I did see that. I said most. I’m not sure what we’re even arguing about here.
Nor arguing... just adding to the discussion. I hadn't seen this until today and was honestly surprised that the intruders didn't get smoke bombed, tear gassed, or worse- especially with one of their own in a particularly dangerous spot.

FormerFatOL

Reaction score
Nor arguing... just adding to the discussion. I hadn't seen this until today and was honestly surprised that the intruders didn't get smoke bombed, tear gassed, or worse- especially with one of their own in a particularly dangerous spot.
All of the above happened outside the Capitol. Pretty sure they couldn't do that inside with joint Congress in session.

I'm still confused on how light the security was with a joint session of Congress including the VP on the grounds. A terrorist's wet dream.

ecoperson

Reaction score
All of the above happened outside the Capitol. Pretty sure they couldn't do that inside with joint Congress in session.

I'm still confused on how light the security was with a joint session of Congress including the VP on the grounds. A terrorist's wet dream.
I was referring to the mob that was trying to get in the building through the double doors in the video. There were at least a dozen officers just inside the doors while the mob was using the old 'heave-ho' using the officers shields as a battering ram to push inside. As I watched the video, I kept expecting more of a reaction from the police but the mob just kept pushing.

Wally

Reaction score
I was referring to the mob that was trying to get in the building through the double doors in the video. There were at least a dozen officers just inside the doors while the mob was using the old 'heave-ho' using the officers shields as a battering ram to push inside. As I watched the video, I kept expecting more of a reaction from the police but the mob just kept pushing.
They needed some O-linemen up there.

Top Bottom