Antifa Infiltrates Trump Rally & Attacks Capital

howeda7

Reaction score
Only 5 dead, no big deal. They also said it would never happen.
And several thousand of them seem to think it's time for a civil war on 1/20. But 2 and the Fellas are not concerned.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
The storming of the capital is something that Sullivan admits he pre-planned. Hope he gets prosecuted along with everyone else involved.

John Sullivan's own video shows him encouraging others as they rioted

That was not an impromptu act, Sullivan said. “As far as them storming the Capitol, I knew that was going to happen,” he said. “I’m on chats that are underground that are sending out flyers that are just like, ‘Storm all Capitols on the 6th.’

Livingat45north

Reaction score
So we now know that Antifa/BLM activists did infiltrate the crowd pretending to be Trump supporters. That they preplanned the attack. And that they led it and encouraged others to join them.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
This was discussed: https://www.forums.gopherhole.com/b...rump-rally-attacks-capital.99866/post-2131679

He was there, police questioned him, and they released him when he explained he was just filming
Quite the blinders you have on your information, nothing new for you. He's stated he was involved in preplanning that attack and his own video shows him leading the attacks and encouraging others to join him. Just like Twitter, just because you post something doesn't make it true...

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
Quite the blinders you have on your information, nothing new for you. He's stated he was involved in preplanning that attack and his own video shows him leading the attacks and encouraging others to join him. Just like Twitter, just because you post something doesn't make it true...
hes dishonest, nothing new

howeda7

Reaction score
So we now know that Antifa/BLM activists did infiltrate the crowd pretending to be Trump supporters. That they preplanned the attack. And that they led it and encouraged others to join them.
We now know! A sign the Fellas about to spew some BS.

MNGopher23

Reaction score
They better act as if foreign operatives entered the building because they could have easily bugged or stolen valuable information. They better have answers to why there wasn't additional security at the Capitol. Who knows what these organizations are capable of doing.

Nax5

Reaction score
I'm not a huge fan of conspiracy theories, like a lot of this seems to be spinning out to. But damn. If any of this is true, every single Trump voter would be complicit in creating this monster.

scools12

Reaction score
I'm not a huge fan of conspiracy theories, like a lot of this seems to be spinning out to. But damn. If any of this is true, every single Trump voter would be complicit in creating this monster.
Clearly whatever far left crackpot Twitter nonsense Lying Howie was frothing at mouth about didn’t turn out the way he hoped.

Shocked I tell you. Shocked 😳

Top Bottom