Antifa Infiltrates Trump Rally & Attacks Capital

MplsGopher

Reaction score
The video just shows the police not arresting them. While that is hard to understand, the more likely cause is negligence, than it is a conspiracy.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
The video just shows the police not arresting them. While that is hard to understand, the more likely cause is negligence, than it is a conspiracy.
I disagree as he was holding the door for them, like a doorman does at multi-million dollar buildings in NYC.

He wasn't fulfilling his oath to protect the Capital (he had a badge on). That being said, he was completely outnumbered, so it might have been a tactic, at that point, to clear the building and protect the lawmakers by having them exit the building. Obviously, they should have never entered it in the first place.

tikited

Me
Reaction score
You're venturing beyond your expertise. Stick to self-loathing about being a former white democrat.
What is your expertise by the way? I haven't noticed it over all of these years.

Oh, I'm not self-loathing about anything. I'm quite pleased with myself.

fan of Ray Williams

Reaction score
[/QUOTE
Heck, I watched that video two days ago. Not a "breaking" video.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
What is your expertise by the way? I haven't noticed it over all of these years.

Oh, I'm not self-loathing about anything. I'm quite pleased with myself.
We get it. You're bitter.

You don't qualify for Rule 90. TRA is underfunded. You need to work for decades to get that pension, and you're burned out.

The city you love is full of BLMers who you despise. You don't want to move, but you think you should. That really enrages you.

Embrace it ted. Move to the country. Vote state GOP, and let them kill your pension for good. Put up a Hawley 2024 sign.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Who said the 2016 election was stolen by Russian interference? Please name them. There was Russian interference, but there is no evidence any votes cast were changed. Just as there is no evidence that any votes were changed or any material fraud occurred in 2020.
Yeah, as far as I can recall no one ever said the bolded part.

But it fits the bill for another weak "botherism" argument.

Every major U.S. intelligence agency said that Russia attempted to influence the 2016 election in Trump's favor. Most reasonable people believe that, considering the sources of that information.

This is NOT, of course, the same as saying the 2016 election was stolen.

Some people just have a hard time with comprehension.

tikited

Me
Reaction score
We get it. You're bitter.

You don't qualify for Rule 90. TRA is underfunded. You need to work for decades to get that pension, and you're burned out.

The city you love is full of BLMers who you despise. You don't want to move, but you think you should. That really enrages you.

Embrace it ted. Move to the country. Vote state GOP, and let them kill your pension for good. Put up a Hawley 2024 sign.
This is one of your better efforts. One kernel of truth in there but the rest seems like things you hope are true. That hurts a little.

Now back to you seeking the truth while wanting certain people you disagree with banned.

Minnesota

Reaction score
So, is there a single piece of evidence that shows Antifa “infiltrated” this Trump rally?

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
Man up, CRG. Have as many balls as those two women above with the courage to admit what you think and feel. You loved every minute of Wednesday, and you can't wait for the next act.
It makes him wet.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
You have to admit, it is pretty damn incredible that what happened at the Capitol, particularly with regard to how the police/security reacted, was so unexpected, so unpredictable, and so hard to believe .... that even the conspiracy theorists can't agree how to best explain it !

One part wants to frame it as leftist setup, designed to make the right look bad.
Another part wants to claim full responsibility for making it happen, to frame this as much as possible as an unstoppable "people's movement".

The whole can't decide which narrative is better overall.

Wally

Reaction score
And there are many "not Trump supporters" around the country and here on the OTB that have said that it's no big deal that Trump has been rallying people for the last two months with his "stolen election" claims. Or that his own henchmen have been calling for extreme acts. Lin Wood openly saying these things. Crazy Rudy calling for "trial by combat".

Who cares. He'll leave on the 20th. No big deal that the president of the United States pushed a conspiracy to the point where more than 10% of the population actually believe him and are willing to act on those claims. Nope. Stop being loony says the "not Trump voters". Nothing will come of this.
Only 5 dead, no big deal. They also said it would never happen.

justthefacts

Reaction score
How did all these Antifa members get elected as Republicans to local offices?

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Lake Street Target = US Capitol.

Just be more forward in what you're trying to say.
Another Jam Jam Clan member that easily forgets what happened a few short months ago. Rioting and looting. Private property. TV's escaping from Target!!

Understand yet?

Top Bottom