Antifa Infiltrates Trump Rally & Attacks Capital

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Just thought we should start a thread to condemn their violence & discuss appropriate punishment. POlice were nice enough to open the gates & let people into the Capital, but it appears the Antifa plants became violent either to make Trump supporters look bad, or to further their own Communist agenda.

Here's Jake Angeli, an actor & shamanistic practitioner. You'll notice the previous pics of him at the Arizona BLM protests & climate change protests.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
We're supposed to believe these guys, with their Antifa issue gas masks are Trump voters?

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Just thought we should start a thread to condemn their violence & discuss appropriate punishment. POlice were nice enough to open the gates & let people into the Capital, but it appears the Antifa plants became violent either to make Trump supporters look bad, or to further their own Communist agenda.

Here's Jake Angeli, an actor & shamanistic practitioner. You'll notice the previous pics of him at the Arizona BLM protests & climate change protests.

I think he is a Q guy.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
I think the Antifa element was just a small part of it, but they were there.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
All of the following should be treated exactly the same and punished exactly the same, if they committed crimes today:
- self-proclaimed "members" of "Q"
- self-proclaimed "members" of "antifa"
- self-proclaimed "members" of "Q" pretending to be members of "antifa"
- self-proclaimed "members" of "antifa" pretending to be members of "Q"
- those who don't claim membership to either "Q" or "antifa"

/thread

Moonlight

Reaction score
Regardless, they are very very special people and loved by our president. He knows who they are even if you dont! :ROFLMAO:

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
This. A boring troll is one thing. This is beyond that.
Why is this so dangerous? I'm sure there are Antifa creeps in there that just want to watch the world burn. Just like I'm sure there were tons of right wing creeps who wanted to watch the world burn during BLM. This is a really simple thing, these kinds of violent mobs bring out the worst people.

jamiche

Reaction score

Were these the antifis you and Melvin have been looking for for months? The ones you said led the Mpls riots?

Wally

Reaction score
We're supposed to believe these guys, with their Antifa issue gas masks are Trump voters?

So your saying Trump voters are to dumb to learn from the summer protests, yea I think you might be on to something. Or on something.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
I have no problem reporting this when the president himslef has embraced this group. We deserve a break from this bullsht tonight. Sedition is sedition is sedition.
What about when BLM & Antifa tried to storm the White House? Or when the Dems stormed & occupied the Wisconsin Capital building for an entire month? Please be consistent in your outrage.

Top Bottom