Anti-Semitism

howeda7

Reaction score
That antiSemite should be thrown out of the country.
He's a new freshman GOP Congressman. A rising star in the party along with QAnon lady. Their freshman class is amazing!

Wally

Reaction score
He's a new freshman GOP Congressman. A rising star in the party along with QAnon lady. Their freshman class is amazing!
Put thise words into the mouth of a nonwhite democrat woman and Trump would be calling for them to be deported.

Wally

Reaction score
Fear of assassination?
Didn't want to give crazy Republicans abother thing to scream about?

How would him going public while president move the USA's interests forward? That is the key question to ask of every single thing a president does or says. Trump in this regard... ROTFLMAO....enough said.

TurfGopher

Reaction score
Well as Jew reading this thread for the first time let me share my thoughts..

I love Israel and have family and friends who live there. I despise Benjamin Netanyahu and the Likud Party (right-wing) government. I support a two state solution, its clear that neither population is going anywhere. Most American Jews support Israel but are also critical. Its the hyper conservative religious Jews that will cry Antisemite whenever someone questions Israel. I have no problem with anybody people criticizing Israel's government, there is plenty to critique.

The Jewish people are a race and Judaism is a religion. Jews almost exclusively married Jews from the beginning of religion until the past 50 years. I'm half-jewish, my DNA test comes back 50% ashkenazi Jew on my mom's side and 25% Norwegian 25% German on my Dad's side. I was raised Jewish, identify as a Jew. I am a firm subscriber to the Chris Rock idea that religion is like salt, a little bit is good, but too much of it will ruin anything.

There are 14 million of us Jews left in the world. Pretty small group of people for such a big fuss. People hate us, they always have and always will. Since the Romans conquered Jerusalem Jews were sent packing and roamed all over the the adjacent continents. There were two separate groups: Ashkenazis (this is the group Most people would associate with stereotypical Jewish features) went to europe, Sephardics went all around the Mediterranean/middle eastern/Northern African regions. Everywhere they went they were poor, problematic immigrants. In many places they were not allowed to own land so many became merchants and money lenders and lived in shtetls (ghettos). When society transitioned out of an agrarian society Jews had a head start with business savvy. This is where much of anti-Semitism comes from.

The crackpot theory of international conspiracy for world domination has not included me. Hopefully one day the Rothschilds call me up and offer me a sweet banking job tricking the gullible goyim to pay high interest rates. Until that happens I believe Jews to be a historically oppressed group of people who were forced to overachieve in order to be liked enough not to be killed.

Top Bottom