Another Police Related Shooting in the MSP Area?

Spoofin

Reaction score
Click on Tom Timbeross above, the elderly Third Reich fan whom BarnBurner linked the "article" from.
Hey, I am all for auditing the legitimacy of Twitter posters. Unfortunately, you are on a site where something called “fifty shades of whey” is considered an authority.

goldengophers

Reaction score
Miss the point about bee Elle em? Intentionally.
It adds context and helps explain the rabbit hole you and many others have fallen down. As someone not on Facebook I scoff at the suggestion that people get duped on there but this is clearly a reminder, we have a GH'er sharing content from elderly far-right Third Reich sympathizers.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Well done.
But was it?

He falsely claimed that "it clearly doesn't rise to the level of manslaughter", and that's just not true at all.

It could very easily be argued that her actions created an unreasonable risk.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Why no demands of prison time for all those doctors & surgeons?
Already bitchslapped this argument, but happy to do it again.

Medical care is trying to help the person and often the result of the person voluntarily seeking out and agreeing to the care.

A police officer stopping someone is often the exact opposite of that.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
100%. She should never work as a police officer again.
She's guilty of criminal negligence, and so manslaughter in the 2nd degree, and the official record must reflect that for the rest of her life.

It will.

She'll plea guilty to it, in exchange for a sentence of no prison time.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Another elderly Facebook post, this one with a Sieg Heil profile pic. How would you be accessing this info?
He's a member of white supremacy Facebook groups.

They brand themselves as just being anti-BLM. But that's just marketing.

Modern hatred is shifting from taking a defined, specific stance, to just taking an "anti-" stance against a group you hate.

And it's all online.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
100%. She should never work as a police officer again.
I’m sure she’s learned her lesson. These things happen. Let bygones be bygones. There’s really no need to elevate this to a Bill Buckner level offense.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Maxine Waters is encouraging the violence at the Minneapolis police facilities to continue.

These are the same people that were outraged about the attack on the Capitol.

Democrats are f’n lying hypocrites. It’s all about politics with no principles except whatever they think is good for them, not the country.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
No she isn't.

What violence?

Maxine Waters: "I know this, we've got to stay in the streets," Waters said to a group of activists. "We are looking for a guilty verdict."

"If nothing does not happen then we have to not only stay in the streets but we have to fight for justice," she continued. "I am very hopeful and I hope that we are going to get a verdict that is guilty, guilty, guilty and if we don't, we cannot go away."

When Trump says “fight for justice” it’s inciting violence. He was impeached for it.

When Maxine Waters says it, it’s A-okay.

Impeach Maxine Waters!

BarnBurner

Reaction score
It adds context and helps explain the rabbit hole you and many others have fallen down. As someone not on Facebook I scoff at the suggestion that people get duped on there but this is clearly a reminder, we have a GH'er sharing content from elderly far-right Third Reich sympathizers.
Define elderly.

And not a peep from you about your team encouraging violence in minneapolis. Klassy.

Section2

Reaction score
Another elderly Facebook post, this one with a Sieg Heil profile pic. How would you be accessing this info?
How about the NY Post? I don’t understand attacking the messenger here. The point is what Breonna Taylor’s mom said. It was reported widely.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
I will not engage with individuals who share and magnify the content provided by racists. I don't do this, but you are ignored.
Racist to YOU. YOU matter.

SOME others matter. Sometimes.
How about the NY Post? I don’t understand attacking the messenger here. The point is what Breonna Taylor’s mom said. It was reported widely.
Yup. Nailed it Deuce.

The clowns show joe's ignore it.

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
Hundreds of thousands of deaths occur every year from medical, and surgical mistakes. Why no demands of prison time for all those doctors & surgeons? Why no outrage? Why no protests? Why does one accidental death, mean more to you than hundreds of thousands of accidental deaths?

One possible answer - for medical mistakes, there is an established avenue to follow with medical malpractice laws. It may be cumbersome at times, but there is a method to address those issues.

and in certain cases, Doctors face professional review and can be sanctioned or lose their medical license.

Similar to lawyers with legal malpractice. lawyers can be sued, and face professional review, which can lead to losing their law license.

with police, it is a lot more murky. the numbers show that it is extremely difficult to prosecute officers for misconduct, and police unions tend to protect their own at a greater level than the medical or legal professions.

So, I don't think we get the same coverage on bad doctors or bad lawyers because those professions 'police' themselves and there are more successful avenues to seek legal recourse for medical or legal malpractice.

Section2

Reaction score
Super, the far left now attacking defense witnesses. Any difference between these tactics and the mafia? Maybe that’s why they are called the mob

Top Bottom