Another Police Related Shooting in the MSP Area?

goldengophers

Reaction score
A post from an elderly nut from Kansas City isn't going to help bring back someone shot by a cop who mistook their gun for a taser. Elderly political posts do remind me why I quit Facebook years ago.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
A post from an elderly nut from Kansas City isn't going to help bring back someone shot by a cop who mistook their gun for a taser. Elderly political posts do remind me why I quit Facebook years ago.
By that logic the drunk driver that kills someone simply made a mistake. Drinking and driving doesn't matter.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Firearm safety not being followed. What do you suppose his purpose was handling the firearm in that manner?

shill Pauli you first.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Firearm safety not being followed. What do you suppose his purpose was handling the firearm in that manner?

shill Pauli you first.
I’m not the mind reader you are. I’d say whatever it is, it isn’t a capital crime. Other than boomer Facebook, is there attribution for these photo? As a personal lark, it’s just stupid, sent as a threat, a possible crime. So, do you know the answer?

BarnBurner

Reaction score
I’m not the mind reader you are. I’d say whatever it is, it isn’t a capital crime. Other than boomer Facebook, is there attribution for these photo? As a personal lark, it’s just stupid, sent as a threat, a possible crime. So, do you know the answer?
Your opinions are strong.
Only sometimes.
Only some folks.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I wonder if this guy has any photos holding a gun. Go to Facebook!

Attachments

• 8B83C62D-82EA-4229-9E9D-48560C7686DE.jpeg
    8B83C62D-82EA-4229-9E9D-48560C7686DE.jpeg
    62 KB · Views: 6

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
What the cops are doing tonight to the press is reprehensible. I have no idea who is giving the orders, but they need to be fired. This situation is gonna get so much worse this weekend and as the weather gets better. I cringe to think that the summer of 2021 could actually be worse than the summer of 2020 in the cities. Right not the cops are deserving of all the negative publicity they are receiving. Yeah there might be good ones but after watching various live streams tonight and then “processing” the press I am not sure how many there are left.

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
On the "he resisted arrest" topic:

Just to be clear - I would say clearly that people should not resist arrest. But, the fact is that some people do resist arrest. some resist because they are just flat-out stupid. some resist because they are dunk or high. some resist because they don't trust the police and are afraid of what the cops might do to them.

But - the simple act of resisting arrest does not mean that the suspect forfeits all rights. the suspect is still innocent until proven guilty. resisting arrest or fleeing the scene does not carry a death sentence.

resisting arrest is not a free pass for the cops to do whatever they want.

stocker08

Reaction score

Meanwhile the dotards think this is a good guy:

kyle-rittenhouse-gun.jpg

The big differences here is that one guy got shot and died....and the other did the killing. Black guy who got shot: guilty. White Donald shooting people: innocent and wholesome.

TheRealMcCoy

Reaction score
You’re trying to explain reality to a few that have no interest in honesty or reality. They know what you did/didn’t claim but they would rather shape a lie to fit their narrative. Today’s Left.

Howie just claimed earlier that I said “Trump should get all the credit” in a debate where I never once mentioned what credit Trump should or shouldn’t get. Doesn’t matter - the comrades aren’t interested in reality or honesty.... just a narrative and yelling Trump.
the Left has gone so far Left that it’s virtually impossible to have a normal conversation with them. You can only get one or two comments out before they start making straw man arguments and gas lighting you. Drawing conclusions from things you never said. Putting words in your mouth. Telling you what you believe, without you ever specifically saying what you believe. It’s enough to drive a man insane just trying to reason with it

scools12

Reaction score
On the "he resisted arrest" topic:

Just to be clear - I would say clearly that people should not resist arrest. But, the fact is that some people do resist arrest. some resist because they are just flat-out stupid. some resist because they are dunk or high. some resist because they don't trust the police and are afraid of what the cops might do to them.

But - the simple act of resisting arrest does not mean that the suspect forfeits all rights. the suspect is still innocent until proven guilty. resisting arrest or fleeing the scene does not carry a death sentence.

resisting arrest is not a free pass for the cops to do whatever they want.
Can you point to one post where anyone said fleeing police means the suspect forfeits all rights and gives the cops a free pass to do whatever they want?

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Can you point to one post where anyone said fleeing police means the suspect forfeits all rights and gives the cops a free pass to do whatever they want?
Exactly. This is the refrain of the Joe’s. Over and over.
Reason is the Joe’s support the criminal. And do not care that the criminal has the potential to significantly impact innocent people in a negative manner.
Support criminal at all costs. Just look above.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
And do not care that the criminal has the potential to significantly impact innocent people in a negative manner.
You have the potential to significantly impact innocent people in a negative manner.

Lock you up!

MplsGopher

Reaction score
I mean, was he actually resisting??

What if he was like "oh snap, I just remembered my ID is in the center console ... here, let me go get it really fast!!!" 😏

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
there have been several posts where people said "he resisted arrest" - which seems to be at the very least an implication that anything that happened after that is his fault.

And yes - Wright is responsible for his own actions. But - the police are also responsible. It is not a case where one side is 100% at fault - both sides are at fault. The "left" should not excuse Wright's actions and the "right" should not excuse the police's actions.

Cops have a tough job. no one is disputing that. But when someone is being stopped or arrested - unless they are clearly armed and dangerous - there has to be a better outcome than having the suspect wind up dead at the hands of the police.

Top Bottom