Another One Bites the Dust

diehard

Reaction score
Adnani. Getting a little old news now. The checkers players have some catch up to do. Trump's moves in Syria have been nothing short of brilliant.

Last edited:

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Adnani. Getting a little old news now. The checkers players have some catch up to do. Trump's moves in Syria have been nothing short of brilliant.
As much as this post was undoubtedly improved through editing, it could use a tad more.

Minnesota

Reaction score
Hey, remember how you used to try and rip on dpodoll for being overweight until you got outed as a slovenly, obese mess?

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Wait, so Trump isn't letting ISIS escape & regroup?

diehard

Reaction score
Hey, remember how you used to try and rip on dpodoll for being overweight until you got outed as a slovenly, obese mess?
Slovenly obese mess. Exactly why the Secret Service uses me as augmentation. Willing to bet I have the only active security clearance on the board. I have another open government contract I won't go into. It requires some travel. No one here could quality for that job either.

You know Jake and jammer are just sicko trolls, right? I mean every sane board member knows that. Does that leave you out or in? Even if you were the King of checkers, it is still checkers.

Minnesota

Reaction score
Slovenly obese mess. Exactly why the Secret Service uses me as augmentation. Willing to bet I have the only active security clearance on the board. I have another open government contract I won't go into. It requires some travel. No one here could quality for that job either.

You know Jake and jammer are just sicko trolls, right? I mean every sane board member knows that. Does that leave you out or in? Even if you were the King of checkers, it is still checkers.
Brian, you’re an overweight slob.

GopherJake

Reaction score
He’s got some crackin’ locks though! LOL!!!!

jamiche

Reaction score

Just absolutely, completely love it. The Augmenter.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
I gwin get me some dat Aug-men-TAY-shun fo sho!

Top Bottom