Another Biden classic

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
I hate the politics of people who want to try to make America be something it is not and never will be. Like you
What you hate is the audacity of a non-conformist, outlier like Trump, who refuses to put the globalists & multinational corporate interests ahead of the United States & it's working/middle classes.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Rather have our POTUS be a puppet of the American people than of Vladimir Putin, broskie.
You mean, like Barry was?

It's amazing how short memories are, Barry telling the country for years that Russia was our friend, nothing to worry about, "the 80's called and wants their foreign policy back", etc.

But now Russia is not our friend? What about what Barry told us for years?

cncmin

You mean, like Barry was?

It's amazing how short memories are, Barry telling the country for years that Russia was our friend, nothing to worry about, "the 80's called and wants their foreign policy back", etc.

But now Russia is not our friend? What about what Barry told us for years?
Yeah, that’s not really what he said.

monk10

Golden Gopher
I'm glad a lot of the I'm not voting for HIllary people can look at Biden and Trump now and see that crazy isn't what we want for a President. As much as I said I would love from an entertainment value of a Biden vs Trump contest to watch each base try their best to state my guy isn't <insert whatever dumb crap they just did> as the other guy, it isn't good for our country.

MplsGopher

So where are the sane, intelligent, young-ish, mentally stable, likeable, decently good looking, candidates??

No one like that wants the job, other than Obama. Easily the best POTUS that we've had in modern history.

Section2

I'm glad a lot of the I'm not voting for HIllary people can look at Biden and Trump now and see that crazy isn't what we want for a President. As much as I said I would love from an entertainment value of a Biden vs Trump contest to watch each base try their best to state my guy isn't <insert whatever dumb crap they just did> as the other guy, it isn't good for our country.
Hmmmmm, is your post arguing that Hillary isn't crazy? Because Hillary is crazier than Biden. It's just that Biden appears to be getting quite senile.

Top Bottom