Annual Gophers Football Pictorial Countdown to Season Opener: September 3, 2020!

Maverick

Reaction score
Hahaha

He's pointing out the "Mike" linebacker, which is important in some blocking schemes.
Like someone else said, STFU. You are an overblown windbag like Cliffy on Cheers. A big know it all who thinks he needs to prove it all the time.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Like someone else said, STFU. You are an overblown windbag like Cliffy on Cheers. A big know it all who thinks he needs to prove it all the time.
Blah blah blah

I was laughing at Gold Rush’s funny joke, dipshit.

Last edited:

Gold Rush

Reaction score
One of the best! Loved seeing him pulling and clearing the path.
View attachment 8631
One of the things I thought that was astounding to me about Eslinger is he would pull out from his center spot and beat Barber or Maroney - two NFL quality backs -- to the hole and deliver a secondary block. You have to be amazingly quick for that.

Last edited:

PMWinSTP

Reaction score
One of the things I thought that was astounded me about Eslinger is he would pull out from his center spot and beat Barber or Maroney - two NFL quality backs -- to the hole and deliver a secondary block. You have to be amazingly quick for that.
Yep Very few on any level could do it like he did...it was a thing of beauty to watch...and everyone in the stadium knew it was going to happen.

Top Bottom