And...now we have no votes

bga1

Reaction score
Now we start winning again.

howeda7

Reaction score
Still #14 in the RPI. Two spots above Duke. Beat Wisconsin and we're likely back in.

Tully55

Reaction score
I really believe there are a lot of good things about this team, but the way they played against PSU, I wouldn't vote for them either.

Atl Gopher

Reaction score
No votes for us.

0 votes may be too many based on their play at MSU and the second half at PSU. Still, I think they win 4 out of their next 6. At 7 and 5 they will need 2 more wins and should be dancing. Not too bad for a team that won 8 games last year.

MNVCGUY

Reaction score
Not surprising after the way the last two games have gone but in the end it really doesn't matter if we are ranked or not at this point in the season. All that matters is that we get enough wins to get in the hunt for an NCAA bid at the end of the year. As long as that happens it will have been a successful year considering just how bad the team was last season.

MennoSota

Reaction score
Stop pining for the f&cking ratings and just pine for some solid wins. We have to right the ship and it starts with a win on Saturday. We have the best chance to beat Becky that we've had in 3 or 4 years. Carpe Diem

Cayman

Reaction score
Stop pining for the f&cking ratings and just pine for some solid wins. We have to right the ship and it starts with a win on Saturday. We have the best chance to beat Becky that we've had in 3 or 4 years. Carpe Diem
Pitino won his first game against Wisconsin 3 years ago, but I don't think we've won since. The year before that, Tubby beat them at home, and lost by a point in Madison. I remember Mbakwe hitting a shot to tie it and getting fouled, creating an opportunity to take a one point lead in the closing seconds, but it was called a foul before the shot. Rodney Williams was subbed in since the foul apparently injured Mbakwe. Rodney only hit one free throw and we lost by 1.

Goph4phan

Reaction score
Pitino won his first game against Wisconsin 3 years ago, but I don't think we've won since. The year before that, Tubby beat them at home, and lost by a point in Madison. I remember Mbakwe hitting a shot to tie it and getting fouled, creating an opportunity to take a one point lead in the closing seconds, but it was called a foul before the shot. Rodney Williams was subbed in since the foul apparently injured Mbakwe. Rodney only hit one free throw and we lost by 1.
I completely forgot about the Rodney free throw situation. That was tough.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
I didn't want to say this before, but they were overrated. Now they're underrated, including by many posters here.

Top Bottom