Anatomy of Attack on U.S. Capitol - Exhibit A in Trump's Impeachment Trial

jovs

Reaction score
Is there any indication that the House won't impeach tomorrow. I thought it was pretty much a done deal?
I hope so, enough with the bullshit of division, create an earthquake size rift if that is what it takes.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
I hope so, enough with the bullshit of division, create an earthquake size rift if that is what it takes.
Pelosi wants to formally put Pence on the spot. The house will pass a resolution today asking him to invoke the 25th and give him 24hrs to do so. Then move on with impeachment on Wed.

This is what I'm reading this morning.

Will be interesting to see when/if they send the articles to the senate. This is discussion that they may wait until sometime well after Trump leaves office to hold the senate trial.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Since you want to go down this path.....
A) The guy was not Antifa
Sullivan, who is the founder of Insurgence USA, a social justice group that calls itself anti-fascist
B) The police questioned him and chose to release him
True, but that contrary to what was said in the post you quoted. I said, specifically, you defended the Antifa guy that was there because he was "just filming".

But some of the 40-minute video he posted to his social media sites contradicts his assertion that he and another woman were “only filming” the actions and not participating as he can be heard in the video encouraging people to join them as they push their way through police barricades.

Just after people broke into the building, Sullivan — wearing a gas mask and wielding an iPhone on a stabilizing stick — and a woman who said Wednesday that she was making a documentary on Sullivan, are on the first porch area outside the entrance looking back over the throngs of people around the Capitol.
They can be heard encouraging people to climb the wall, saying, “Come on. Let’s go!”

No worries tho, he was there "just to film", the only reason he encouraged violence (in his words) "When you’re in a massive crowd like that, you have to blend in.”

stocker08

Reaction score
Since you want to go down this path.....

Sullivan, who is the founder of Insurgence USA, a social justice group that calls itself anti-fascist

True, but that contrary to what was said in the post you quoted. I said, specifically, you defended the Antifa guy that was there because he was "just filming".

But some of the 40-minute video he posted to his social media sites contradicts his assertion that he and another woman were “only filming” the actions and not participating as he can be heard in the video encouraging people to join them as they push their way through police barricades.

Just after people broke into the building, Sullivan — wearing a gas mask and wielding an iPhone on a stabilizing stick — and a woman who said Wednesday that she was making a documentary on Sullivan, are on the first porch area outside the entrance looking back over the throngs of people around the Capitol.
They can be heard encouraging people to climb the wall, saying, “Come on. Let’s go!”

No worries tho, he was there "just to film", the only reason he encouraged violence (in his words) "When you’re in a massive crowd like that, you have to blend in.”

Love Spoof conspiracy theories from the right wing dark web. Hey...what ever happened with Tony Bobulinski? Always love hearing about how left wing conspiracy theories are loony and right wing conspiracy theories are actually really good and make a whole lot of sense.

@howeda7 has lost his mind in this thread. He admits he didn’t watch yet is yelling about how it is all lies. Here is a guy that was personally involved in this, on the TO line in the emails, a veteran, an already wealthy businessman not being paid, who has emails, texts, phones, and recordings - that he has shared with the FBI, and Howie is yelling about Russia misinformation and how no one cares and other unrelated items. Howie is so pot committed on this topic that reality no longer plays a role. We should pin his posts here.
Thanks. TBH, I never really entertained the possibility that he was telling the truth about this lost package. I found it unfortunate that the story was distracting the focus away from Bobulinski. The new reality that this package was "lost" is even more freightening.

Spaulding!No!

Reaction score
I imagine you've chastised CRG for the vile "Antifa did it" thread he started within hours of the attack, too, right?

Fraud.
USAF- how is your fake ptsd? Still getting govt checks.

Top Bottom