Anatomy of Attack on U.S. Capitol - Exhibit A in Trump's Impeachment Trial

MplsGopher

Reaction score
The lawyers for every one of these people will try to use some form of the same defense: they got swept up in a radicalization, fed by Trump himself, and they were in a deranged, insane state of mind when these crimes occurred.

Not sure how much merit they'll have, but that is my wild guess of what they'll try to argue.

howeda7

Reaction score
The lawyers for every one of these people will try to use some form of the same defense: they got swept up in a radicalization, fed by Trump himself, and they were in a deranged, insane state of mind when these crimes occurred.

Not sure how much merit they'll have, but that is my wild guess of what they'll try to argue.
They should try the Section2 "Golly gee, they were just there for selfies" defense.

Spoofin

Reaction score
They should try the Section2 "Golly gee, they were just there for selfies" defense.
To be fair, I saw JTF go with "Golly gee, the Antifa guy was just there to film it" defense.

Section2

Reaction score
You haven’t heard me argue that a single person at any of the protests that turned into violent riots is guilty of anything for attending. The guilty are those committing the arson, theft, destruction, assaults, etc. I’m affording the same to this protest and violent riot.

howeda7

Reaction score
We are amongst these people every day. Despite foolish Economic Experts who think it's just 100 loons from Texas taking selfies.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
We are amongst these people every day. Despite foolish Economic Experts who think it's just 100 loons from Texas taking selfies.

This started on day one. Instead of pointing out the President is just lying when he says his inaugural is the largest ever, we get told we have a condition called TDS. Because we just can’t stand really obvious to everyone nonsense. All the way to “I won in a landslide”. Normally decent people have been placating this moron and his porcelain ego and it is time to stop. Trump has no off button. It’s all about him. And he’s taking people down with him on the way out. It’s not deep state, it’s a septuagenarian toddler.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
And credit to Sec2, by the way, who has consistently pointed out that the MSM sets itself up for failure by exaggerating Trumps crap, when the actual crap was crappy enough. It put oil on the brakes.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Dude, this guy has 937 followers, is selling his own merchandise from his twitter page and in the very next tweet says "it seems the video was made by someone else, but does it really matter?".

Do you think posting this crap is helping the situation?

stocker08

Reaction score
Dude, this guy has 937 followers, is selling his own merchandise from his twitter page and in the very next tweet says "it seems the video was made by someone else, but does it really matter?".

Yeah....it doesn't help. Don't want you, beej, CRG, scools, deuce, bob, and the rest to start getting more ideas.

USAF

Reaction score

I imagine you've chastised CRG for the vile "Antifa did it" thread he started within hours of the attack, too, right?

Fraud.

howeda7

Reaction score
Yeah....it doesn't help. Don't want you, beej, CRG, scools, deuce, bob, and the rest to start getting more ideas.
The point is that the MAGAts on Parler are getting all ginned up by this. We haven't seen the last of their treasonous foolishness. Of course Spoof attacks the source and deflects.

jovs

Reaction score
It's pretty obvious, house better impeach tomorrow and then let the senate republicans do what they are going to do.

Spoofin

Reaction score
The point is that the MAGAts on Parler are getting all ginned up by this. We haven't seen the last of their treasonous foolishness. Of course Spoof attacks the source and deflects.
You are really going with this? You post a tweet where some guy claims Donald Trump has posted a video asking for more violence - and the problem is that I point out the Tweet is complete BS. That's the problem in this exchange? Wow.

I have called for everyone involved in Wednesday's event to be put in prison, including DT, but if I don't support you promoting BS Tweets intended to cause more violence I am the problem and I am "deflecting"? Have you lost your mind?

Let me be more direct: You posting BS that is intended to create more anger and drive for more violence and more divide makes you part of the problem. You defending it when called out is is just flat out despicable. But sure, me calling out the tweet as BS is the problem here.

USAF

Reaction score
You are really going with this? You post a tweet where some guy claims Donald Trump has posted a video asking for more violence - and the problem is that I point out the Tweet is complete BS. That's the problem in this exchange? Wow.

I have called for everyone involved in Wednesday's event to be put in prison, including DT, but if I don't support you promoting BS Tweets intended to cause more violence I am the problem and I am "deflecting"? Have you lost your mind?

Let me be more direct: You posting BS that is intended to create more anger and drive for more violence and more divide makes you part of the problem. You defending it when called out is is just flat out despicable. But sure, me calling out the tweet as BS is the problem here.
No mention of CRG's despicable lies, I see.

Get off your high horse, fraud.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
It's pretty obvious, house better impeach tomorrow and then let the senate republicans do what they are going to do.
Is there any indication that the House won't impeach tomorrow. I thought it was pretty much a done deal?

Top Bottom