America’s Unequal Economic Recovery

Wally

Reaction score

Spoof says this is great because one day he will own a rolls.

Rolls-Royce hits new sales record in the first quarter as the wealthy demand luxury cars​

Wally

Reaction score
The Revolution?
Sure, when it happens I’ll remember it all started with RR’s record quarter.

LOL, has nothing to do with Rolls Royce. Has to do with where the vast majority of peoole are compated to those buying record numbers of Rolls Royces.

You don't get, probably never will.

Spoofin

Reaction score
LOL, has nothing to do with Rolls Royce. Has to do with where the vast majority of peoole are compated to those buying record numbers of Rolls Royces.

You don't get, probably never will.
You brought up RRs record quarter and said I think it is a good thing implying that you think it is a bad thing - so yeah, it seems you think it is a problem that more people can afford to buy RRs. The revolution will be here any day.

Wally

Reaction score
You brought up RRs record quarter and said I think it is a good thing implying that you think it is a bad thing - so yeah, it seems you think it is a problem that more people can afford to buy RRs. The revolution will be here any day.

I think its a warning sign that tons of people can buy a car worth more than a huge percentage of the population earns in 10 years. People dieing because they can't afford insulin and record rolls royce sales.

You think its great....I think its sick.

Last edited:

Spoofin

Reaction score
I think its a warning sign that tons of people can buy a car worth more than a huge percentage of the population earns in 10 years. People dieing because they can't afford insulin and record rolls royce sales.

You think its great....I think its sick.
First off, you are the one that wishes people dead on here all the time - so now you care?
Second - I don't give a F who or how many can buy a RR. Somehow that means I think it is "great that people are dying"??? Tool Time.

If your point is that I don't think it is the Government's role to make sure more people can't afford a RR by taking more of their wealth away and giving it to those that are poor - well, yep, you got me there, I don't. That darn self-accountability thing again - always getting in your way.

scools12

Reaction score

Spoof says this is great because one day he will own a rolls.

Rolls-Royce hits new sales record in the first quarter as the wealthy demand luxury cars​

Whining because Rolls-Royce hits record sales.

You can’t make it up. 😂😂😂😂

There are no words to describe the depths of your stupidity.

Wally

Reaction score
Whining because Rolls-Royce hits record sales.

You can’t make it up. 😂😂😂😂

There are no words to describe the depths of your stupidity.

Its a symptom of the sickness this country has.

I hope your kids and grandkids end up as poor wage slaves living paycheck to paycheck scared to death of losing their health insurance.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Its a symptom of the sickness this country has.

I hope your kids and grandkids end up as poor wage slaves living paycheck to paycheck scared to death of losing their health insurance.
At least you aren’t wishing his kids dead. Progress.

Top Bottom