Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Retweeted

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited:

Cruze

<script async

src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">

Last edited:

Cruze

Last edited:

Cruze

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited:

balds

I was curious about AOC so I rd hr totally awesome twtr acct. It movd me to get actv on many hrzn's. Can't totally wait till the next rslutn, or whatvr. I was once a busboy, so listen to me.

Section2

We the people have failed George and AOC. I dont' know about you guys, but I'm going to take a hard look in the mirror this am.

SelectionSunday

Don't know who's the bigger cuckoo-bird, AOC or Ilhan Omar. Both belong in the loony bin. But at least AOC is basically harmless. No one in their right mind takes her seriously.

But God be with our country if Ilhan Omar ever gets in a position of extreme power. She flat-out hates Americans. Dangerous, dangerous person. She's a full-out wack job.

rowdaboat

Don't know who's the bigger cuckoo-bird, AOC or Ilhan Omar. Both belong in the loony bin. But at least AOC is basically harmless. No one in their right mind takes her seriously.

But God be with our country if Ilhan Omar ever gets in a position of extreme power. She flat-out hates Americans. Dangerous, dangerous person. She's a full-out wack job.
Ilhan better get primaried out. Problem is she's the embodiment of the crack stacks and Somaliapolis that she represents.

Face The Facts

Fleck Superfan
Nice that she still can't string together a coherent thought in a 2 minute rant.
Not to single you out, but I've seen a lot of (what is probably Republicans) ripping on her for her being a bartender or her not being smart.

Anytime I see this, I think the people who are saying that are completely missing the point, and probably somewhat intolerant of people different than themselves. Ripping on someone for bartending in their youth seems to be a horrible argument, and to rip someone on their use of English in the United States, and trying to detract from their ideas simply because of a speech pattern or dialect I find insulting.

I don't know when Republicans (or Fox news for example) will start to understand that disparaging someone over their looks or their ability to speak is a strong insult usually related to something the person had little control over based on their genetics and the environment they were brought into this world under.

For a Republican, the only way that someone like AOC doesn't become AOC would have been if their mother had aborted her before her being born, something that Republicans find not acceptable.

Face The Facts

Fleck Superfan

I disagree.
I think Ilhan Omar is exposing the hypocrisy of Washington D.C.
It's good to have varied opinions from all walks of life.
I don't want her as President, but as a Representative or a Senator, I have no issues with differing points of view being expressed to reflect our current population. The opinions of the people she represents should be communicated in public rather than secretly with no government awareness.

KillerGopherFan

Not to single you out, but I've seen a lot of (what is probably Republicans) ripping on her for her being a bartender or her not being smart.

Anytime I see this, I think the people who are saying that are completely missing the point, and probably somewhat intolerant of people different than themselves. Ripping on someone for bartending in their youth seems to be a horrible argument, and to rip someone on their use of English in the United States, and trying to detract from their ideas simply because of a speech pattern or dialect I find insulting.

I don't know when Republicans (or Fox news for example) will start to understand that disparaging someone over their looks or their ability to speak is a strong insult usually related to something the person had little control over based on their genetics and the environment they were brought into this world under.

For a Republican, the only way that someone like AOC doesn't become AOC would have been if their mother had aborted her before her being born, something that Republicans find not acceptable.
If you came here looking for “respect” for others, I believe you came to the wrong place.

Btw, if you haven’t noticed, it’s not a One Way street.

Nice try though.

Section2

No one is ripping on her for bartending in her late 20s. we're just saying that this experience hasn't prepared her to run the entire US economy.

Section2

I disagree.
I think Ilhan Omar is exposing the hypocrisy of Washington D.C.
It's good to have varied opinions from all walks of life.
I don't want her as President, but as a Representative or a Senator, I have no issues with differing points of view being expressed to reflect our current population. The opinions of the people she represents should be communicated in public rather than secretly with no government awareness.
So I assume you support Steve King remaining in congress.

Top Bottom