All Things Trump vs the GOP

jovs

Reaction score
Denying it happened again, st pauli? Live tv. Twice. Two elections.
I'm guessing that Trump has awakened some of the sleeping electorate that start to realize that voting is important, Georgia is a good example, you do realize if some of the disenfranchised start to vote these so called steals will become much more prevalent, the percent of people that vote in Detroit is abysmally bad, no there were not more votes than voters, there was like 60% voting, what happens if it becomes 80%, Trump loses by 300k. Hopefully that becomes the direction that voting goes.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
I'm guessing that Trump has awakened some of the sleeping electorate that start to realize that voting is important, Georgia is a good example, you do realize if some of the disenfranchised start to vote these so called steals will become much more prevalent, the percent of people that vote in Detroit is abysmally bad, no there were not more votes than voters, there was like 60% voting, what happens if it becomes 80%, Trump loses by 300k. Hopefully that becomes the direction that voting goes.
What say you about the issue I posted about? Decreasing vote totals for the R candidate. Live tv. Twice.

Wally

Reaction score
What say you about the issue I posted about? Decreasing vote totals for the R candidate. Live tv. Twice.
You must really flip out when a touchdown gets overturned on replay.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Section2

Reaction score
The tech giants flee to Texas, ostensibly to avoid California's high taxes.

What do you think: will they immediately begin screaming for more and better infrastructure, and an upgrade to Texas schools?
You seem to think this is an argument in FAVOR of California government.

Dunceswithwolves

Reaction score
Wondering if Pence's path is to say that he was loyal until the boss lost his mind. Clearly he had no path that included making Trump happy today. Seems like Lindsey Graham saw his Trump-life-raft sink and he jumped and it wasn't subtle. Seems like R Senators have abandoned their House friends. 60 house members objected to Nevada with 0 Senators.

Dunceswithwolves

Reaction score
Wait -- I think I heard a Republican say Kamala the way its pronounced.. Only took 4 deaths at the Capitol to stop playing that game.

Wally

Reaction score
Republican Rep or Senator on Colbert says there may be a serious discussion on removing Trump from office tomorrow.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
You seem to think this is an argument in FAVOR of California government.
That was a pretty bizarre stance.

Texas is currently flooded with Californians that left California because of mismanagement. I lived in California for the last 10 years and I am staying in Texas the next 3 months (I'm one of them). And yes, the liberals moved here and they will vote to ruin Texas.

It's not only an argument against California government, it's also an argument against logic.

A scary note - I spend quite a bit of time in Charleston, SC as well and it is flooded with former liberal NYers who just love the charm of the city. It'll be a hell hole in 15 years.

Wally

Reaction score
That was a pretty bizarre stance.

Texas is currently flooded with Californians that left California because of mismanagement. I lived in California for the last 10 years and I am staying in Texas the next 3 months (I'm one of them). And yes, the liberals moved here and they will vote to ruin Texas.

It's not only an argument against California government, it's also an argument against logic.

A scary note - I spend quite a bit of time in Charleston, SC as well and it is flooded with former liberal NYers who just love the charm of the city. It'll be a hell hole in 15 years.
Politics is alot about density and demographics. Get enough people in close quarters and they get liberal, funny how interactions with alot of people actually makes you care about them. If you live out on the prairie you generally don't give a shit about other people.

Hell hole? Most of Californias problems are because everyone wants to live there.

howeda7

Reaction score
It's the party of Trumpism, Qanon and Alex Jones Ben. You know this. What are you doing about it? Quit the party. Form a caucus with Murkowski and Romney. Caucus with the Dems until Mitch is forced to clean up the mess.

cncmin

Reaction score
It's the party of Trumpism, Qanon and Alex Jones Ben. You know this. What are you doing about it? Quit the party. Form a caucus with Murkowski and Romney. Caucus with the Dems until Mitch is forced to clean up the mess.

THIS. If these folks would have caucused with the Dems when this all began and didn't allow the Senate to enable him, we wouldn't have the problems we have now. The only Senate R worth his "Republican" name is Mitt Romney, and even Mitt did his share of enabling in terms of voting record, at least prior to the first impeachment.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
THIS. If these folks would have caucused with the Dems when this all began and didn't allow the Senate to enable him, we wouldn't have the problems we have now. The only Senate R worth his "Republican" name is Mitt Romney, and even Mitt did his share of enabling in terms of voting record, at least prior to the first impeachment.
Removing Trump at the time of the first impeachment would have saved tens of thousands of lives in the U.S., if not six figures. If this isn't on Sasse's conscience, maybe he doesn't have one. It's easy to stand at a distance now and pretend to be no more than a pundit.

Top Bottom