All Things Trump /GOP Coup

USAF

Reaction score
Again, post #212 before you start down this road again. I have not only acknowledged Trump is doing that, I have called it out. Stalker already informed me I didn't use enough OUTRAGE tho.

"The nerve"? LOL. Do you want to talk about wallowing propaganda? Want to revisit the Portland thread? The COVID data being reported to HSS thread? Suckers & Losers? Do you want to talk about flat out likes like your 31-minute self induced ban or about what I said "over and over" about the MPLS riots? As for Hunter's emails... I'm comfortable with my take on that. I wasn't sold until Joe played the BS "Russian interfernce" card at the debate after the FBI and DHS had already dismissed it. If he wasn't involved in Hunter's business dealings and did nothing illegal - then yep, I was fooled.
You've been exposed, fraud. At this point, denials only serve to further illuminate your transparent fraud. NObody is buying it.

First rule of holes: when you find yourself in one, stop digging.

stocker08

Reaction score
I'd bet not one of them voted like me. I would also doubt they think like me on abortion, gay rights, gun control, or a number of other topics. On Biden and the progressive left? Yes, they probably do. Paiting people with a broad brush works well for comrades ---- you either love Biden or you love Trump - no other possibility.
Nope....when you rail against the left exclusively and defend the right profusely....it's not hard to identify. You're all Trumpers. You aren't fooling anyone, shill.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
At least the red-hat nutters who go to the fascist "lock her up" rallies are openly putting their dime down, no matter how crazy and misguided they are.

Contrast that with the self-deluded slicksters who try so very hard to pretend they're "neutral" while simultaneously backing Trump and Trumpism to the hilt. Those people are beneath contempt. And they aren't fooling anyone, by the way.

Last edited:

cncmin

Reaction score
I see. I did and said exactly what I claimed - which y'all said I didn't. But, we'll just gloss right over all that dishonesty --- I didn't have enough OUTRAGE. Dishonesty runs deep with the comrades.

BTW - Biden won. The vote will be certified. Biden will take office on 1/20/21. And before each one of those steps we will all be subjected to more theories on here about what Trump is doing to stop it. Twitter posts to support. My guess is that even after 1/20/21 there will be theories about how Trump is trying to overthrow Biden and retake the office. Maybe with the help of his "unmarked stormtroopers." All of those will be bat sh!t crazy too.
Yes, of course Trump and his goons are have been and still are trying to overturn the election, that's not some "theory", that's full-blown reality. The obese orange toddler is having a hissy fit. Why are you denying all of that? Of course there are people that are angry about all of this, as they very well should be.

cncmin

Reaction score
LOL, I make a post that gets 0 alerts, but when I hit "show ignored content" and see 5 responses. That's 5/6 of my ignore list. Nothing corral's the herd like JTF's dishonesty. I'm done with this conversation, knock yourselves out.
Spoofin', JTF doesn't lie. Not sure where you get that from...

Spoofin

Reaction score
Spoofin', JTF doesn't lie. Not sure where you get that from...
Where? How much time you got? You could start in this thread as it has already been proven here.

As to your previous post question - asked and answered. No one is denying that Trump is filing lawsuits and claiming voter fraud. Public info. Few are defending it, certainly not me.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
No, everyone knows what Trump has done. My point was retrospective, current, and future looking in regards to what we have/will hear.
You are shooting from the hip on the second one. See post #212. I've never defended Trump on any of these things - quite the opposite.
Good for the Country? No, quite the opposite.
Does he care about the Country? Yes, I think he does.
Yes, but which country?

GoodasGold

Reaction score
LOL, I make a post that gets 0 alerts, but when I hit "show ignored content" and see 5 responses. That's 5/6 of my ignore list. Nothing corral's the herd like JTF's dishonesty. I'm done with this conversation, knock yourselves out.
U need to get more posters on ur ignore list. Trust me.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Just a reminder that Trump will reportedly be traveling to McAllen and Alamo, TX on Tuesday. Nothing good can come from this. The border patrol and ICE have been his secret police at times, including committing what we'd call crimes against humanity if they occurred in other countries.

I sincerely hope this is a paranoid delusion on my part, but if he travels there, it's not just for a photo op. This smells all kinds of bad.

By the way, the "authorities" did not protect the Capitol last Wednesday, and they can't be counted on to protect anything going forward.

Wally

Reaction score
Is Trump making a last stand at the Alamo?

Top Bottom