All Things Trump /GOP Coup

cjbfbp

Reaction score
The cross earrings are a nice touch.

Which OTB tinfoil hat has the pleasure of this delicate flower being his wife?

I got a pitch for a new reality show - The Real Housewives of the OTB
I enjoyed watching that - it gave me a little feeling of nostalgia. I've lived in the midwest for so long that it's been a long time since I encountered a genuine foul-mouthed eastern redneck like I encountered so frequently in my youth. She sounds Brooklynese but I'm guessing North Jersey, Staten Island, or parts of Long Island. Definitely appears to be bleached blond Italiana.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Your post has the tone of making fun of liberals for being worried about it. Perhaps that wasn't the intent, but that seems to be the main point. When you call it "election fraud drivel" in such a context, especially when replying in agreement to a post that says this is a pathetic thread, and saying that Democrats are batsh!t crazy, the undeniable message is that it is Democrats who are most at fault here for finding fault.
Just as my post said, the election fraud ideas (from Trump and his supporters) are drivel and many of the coup theories being thrown around in this thread (from liberals) are bat sh!t crazy. You can and will draw whatever "tone" you want with that, or you can just read the words written.

Dude, I agree that there is nothing suspicious about the election. Fair election. Any fraud is statistically irrelevant. Done deal. I was making a point that there are better arguments for that than “if they would have rigged the Presidential vote, they would have rigged all of them.” That’s just not logical at all.
Just as ridiculous as all of Trump’s stolen election theories is this rebuttal that not rigging all elections is proof it didn’t happen. Why would someone rig every election astronomically increasing the risk of getting caught? When there have been basketball games rigged, do they rig them all? No one stole the election. Logic, checks and balances, and many other things are proof. The fact lower level elections weren’t stolen isn’t.
Sure - there will always be wackos, but I'm not buying it is done on some large scale that could effect the results of an election like this. That would require so many people to be involved, none of which ever speak up, sell-out, etc.
Now I don’t believe there was election fraud and I think that the whole theory is garbage - but this explanation that other elections not being tampered with is the proof is just silly. If someone was going to do that, why would they need to tamper with ALL elections? Wouldn’t that just increase their chance of getting caught. Do fixers of basketball games fix EVERY basketball game being played?

stocker08

Reaction score
Just as my post said, the election fraud ideas (from Trump and his supporters) are drivel and many of the coup theories being thrown around in this thread (from liberals) are bat sh!t crazy. You can and will draw whatever "tone" you want with that, or you can just read the words written.
Yet two weeks after the election....this stuff is still happening. And you are here saying "Bats!ht crazy" instead of posting that in beej's threads of Biden stealing the election....backed by a bunch of your righty friends.

Hmmm.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Yet two weeks after the election....this stuff is still happening. And you are here saying "Bats!ht crazy" instead of posting that in beej's threads of Biden stealing the election....backed by a bunch of your righty friends.

Hmmm.
Every one of those posts I just quoted was from "beej's thread."

USAF

Reaction score
I've called it "BS", "Nonesense", and "Drivel". If I post proof will you admit you lied - or at least that you were "wrong"? HINT: Even the post you quoted referred to it as drivel.
The fraud squirms like a cockroach exposed to bright light.

cncmin

Reaction score
One of many continued gifts to Putin. Expect a bunch more between now and 1/20. May need to impeach again to stop him from destroying our military/intelligence sectors and burning us to the ground. It is noteworthy that he took out part-patsy Esper and installed full, unqualified patsies and those patsies are assuming greater power over our military. We have to survive another two months of this...

Where are the Republicans to put an end to all of this? As if the R Senate couldn't have the 30 or 40 of them who know damn well he is greatly harming us and our military and our national security gather together and publicly put an end to all of this right now. Cowards, every one of them other than Romney.

cncmin

Reaction score
Any executive action Trump takes can be immediately reversed on day one.
Not if he burns down the bridge on the way out. See the Open Skies treaty and destruction of the planes we use for it.

And how much taxpayer money is going to be needed to be spent to rebuild all he has destroyed?

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
What a load you are. This is your proof that I, "have to make it clear that anything a liberal does is bad" and that I think the idea of having the GOP pick electors is "no big deal". Hmm, I thought it was proof that I find most the talk in this thread about a coup is "bat sh!t crazy".

On the bright side for you, most the lefties on here don't seem bright enough to notice the bait and switch you are doing here. Just like you tried to in the COVID thread over the weekend. Dishonest to the core.
Did my Master beckon me -

1606230319188.png

Last edited:

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
I enjoyed watching that - it gave me a little feeling of nostalgia. I've lived in the midwest for so long that it's been a long time since I encountered a genuine foul-mouthed eastern redneck like I encountered so frequently in my youth. She sounds Brooklynese but I'm guessing North Jersey, Staten Island, or parts of Long Island. Definitely appears to be bleached blond Italiana.
That's right, you're an East Coast Guy form the jump.

Good call on the Ethnicity and Geography - I learned super quick when I moved out here, never get in an argument with someone like her - they never shut up or admit they're wrong (just like several OTBers), and it's dangerous as they talk with their hands and frequently have those garish extended nails which are sharper than an hawk's talons.

howeda7

Reaction score
Vlad says thank you.....😎

Not that I think it matters, but if Don really thought this was the correct move then why did he wait for the lame duck to do it. Trump Tower Moscow here we come!!!
Vlad probably forgave a couple hundred mil of Don's loans in exchange.

howeda7

Reaction score
Now all thats left is to see how many things Trump can fuck up while he spends his final days hiding in the basement...
A yuge amount. Like we've never seen.

howeda7

Reaction score
And how much taxpayer money is going to be needed to be spent to rebuild all he has destroyed?
This will surely outrage 2 and all of the other deeply principled fiscal conservatives in the GOP.:rolleyes:

Spoofin

Reaction score
Nothing batsh!t crazy in there. Got it.
I see. I did and said exactly what I claimed - which y'all said I didn't. But, we'll just gloss right over all that dishonesty --- I didn't have enough OUTRAGE. Dishonesty runs deep with the comrades.

BTW - Biden won. The vote will be certified. Biden will take office on 1/20/21. And before each one of those steps we will all be subjected to more theories on here about what Trump is doing to stop it. Twitter posts to support. My guess is that even after 1/20/21 there will be theories about how Trump is trying to overthrow Biden and retake the office. Maybe with the help of his "unmarked stormtroopers." All of those will be bat sh!t crazy too.

Wally

Reaction score
And before each one of those steps we will all be subjected to more theories on here about what Trump is doing to stop it.
So your saying he wasn't. Your saying he hasn't fomented distrust in our systems to an unprecedented degree? Do you believe this is good for the country? Do you actually think Trump cares about the country?

USAF

Reaction score
I see. I did and said exactly what I claimed - which y'all said I didn't. But, we'll just gloss right over all that dishonesty --- I didn't have enough OUTRAGE. Dishonesty runs deep with the comrades.

BTW - Biden won. The vote will be certified. Biden will take office on 1/20/21. And before each one of those steps we will all be subjected to more theories on here about what Trump is doing to stop it. Twitter posts to support. My guess is that even after 1/20/21 there will be theories about how Trump is trying to overthrow Biden and retake the office. Maybe with the help of his "unmarked stormtroopers." All of those will be bat sh!t crazy too.
Fraud.

You're right there wallowing in batshit crazy "Hunter's emails" right wing propaganda, yet you have the nerve to lecture anyone on the insidious and dangerous Trump stealing an election crap, which is what he.was, and still is, ACTUALLY trying??

You are a pathetic, transparent fraud.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Are you seriously implying that Trump isn't trying to overturn the election results?

Read Trump's own tweets.

How many lawsuits has Trump's campaign filed?

How many times have Trump and his stooges claimed Trump actually won the election?

How many times have the same people made unsubstantiated claims of voter fraud?

All of this is on the record. You can look it up.

stocker08

Reaction score

Hunter Biden......election FRAUD! Nothing batsh!t crazy there. No....what's batsh!t crazy to you is the fact that people are talking about how Trump is trying to overthrow our long standing history of democracy.

Beej, KFC, CRG, deuce.....all okay because they think and vote like you. You're such a goon.

RememberMurray

Reaction score

BTW - Biden won. The vote will be certified. Biden will take office on 1/20/21. And before each one of those steps we will all be subjected to more theories on here about what Trump is doing to stop it.
So many ridiculous, crazy liberal "theories". So much liberal "dishonesty"! Here are some examples:

— Liberals are saying Trump and his minions have been filing numerous frivolous lawsuits to attempt to overturn the election.

— Liberals are saying that Trump is baselessly and irresponsibly claiming the vote was rigged.

— Liberals are claiming that Trump invited Michigan legislators to the White House in order to persuade them to nullify the election results in that state.

— Liberals are alleging that Trump will refuse to concede.

— Liberals are saying that Trump will deliberately delay and obstruct an orderly transition.

These nut jobs liberals are so delusional, making up this nonsense out of thin air! Where on earth do these wacky liberals get such crazy ideas?

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
This ain't over til Biden is in the White House.

Spoofin

Reaction score
So your saying he wasn't. Your saying he hasn't fomented distrust in our systems to an unprecedented degree? Do you believe this is good for the country? Do you actually think Trump cares about the country?
No, everyone knows what Trump has done. My point was retrospective, current, and future looking in regards to what we have/will hear.
You are shooting from the hip on the second one. See post #212. I've never defended Trump on any of these things - quite the opposite.
Good for the Country? No, quite the opposite.
Does he care about the Country? Yes, I think he does.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Fraud.

You're right there wallowing in batshit crazy "Hunter's emails" right wing propaganda, yet you have the nerve to lecture anyone on the insidious and dangerous Trump stealing an election crap, which is what he.was, and still is, ACTUALLY trying??

You are a pathetic, transparent fraud.
Again, post #212 before you start down this road again. I have not only acknowledged Trump is doing that, I have called it out. Stalker already informed me I didn't use enough OUTRAGE tho.

"The nerve"? LOL. Do you want to talk about wallowing propaganda? Want to revisit the Portland thread? The COVID data being reported to HSS thread? Suckers & Losers? Do you want to talk about flat out likes like your 31-minute self induced ban or about what I said "over and over" about the MPLS riots? As for Hunter's emails... I'm comfortable with my take on that. I wasn't sold until Joe played the BS "Russian interfernce" card at the debate after the FBI and DHS had already dismissed it. If he wasn't involved in Hunter's business dealings and did nothing illegal - then yep, I was fooled.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Are you seriously implying that Trump isn't trying to overturn the election results?
I'll stop you there. No, I have done no such thing. I have never denied it. JTF accussed me of it, I proved him wrong in post #212, and am still waiting for my apologies.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Hunter Biden......election FRAUD! Nothing batsh!t crazy there. No....what's batsh!t crazy to you is the fact that people are talking about how Trump is trying to overthrow our long standing history of democracy.

Beej, KFC, CRG, deuce.....all okay because they think and vote like you. You're such a goon.
I'd bet not one of them voted like me. I would also doubt they think like me on abortion, gay rights, gun control, or a number of other topics. On Biden and the progressive left? Yes, they probably do. Paiting people with a broad brush works well for comrades ---- you either love Biden or you love Trump - no other possibility.

Spoofin

Reaction score
So many ridiculous, crazy liberal "theories". So much liberal "dishonesty"! Here are some examples:

— Liberals are saying Trump and his minions have been filing numerous frivolous lawsuits to attempt to overturn the election.

— Liberals are saying that Trump is baselessly and irresponsibly claiming the vote was rigged.

— Liberals are claiming that Trump invited Michigan legislators to the White House in order to persuade them to nullify the election results in that state.

— Liberals are alleging that Trump will refuse to concede.

— Liberals are saying that Trump will deliberately delay and obstruct an orderly transition.

These nut jobs liberals are so delusional, making up this nonsense out of thin air! Where on earth do these wacky liberals get such crazy ideas?
Again, you seem to be of the opinion that I denied any of these things. I have to admit I have never heard #3, and I don't think the liberals can claim #1 and #2. Of course, these aren't the only things that have been discussed in this thread or I wouldn't have used the term "bat sh!t crazy" - but please, keep building your strawman.

Spoofin

Reaction score
LOL, I make a post that gets 0 alerts, but when I hit "show ignored content" and see 5 responses. That's 5/6 of my ignore list. Nothing corral's the herd like JTF's dishonesty. I'm done with this conversation, knock yourselves out.

Top Bottom