All Things Trump /GOP Coup

Section2

Reaction score
In other words, no, Biden can't just "reverse" any executive order, as was your claim.
He can. But I was wrong that this was one. I assume you agree with the rest of my post.

Wally

Reaction score
He wasn’t being questioned It was a stump speech. No one except the most deranged TDS sufferer believes it was an actual request. Sorry to hear of your affliction.
there was no collision with Russia. It’s a conspiracy theory.
Can you imagine what Republicans would do if a democrat said 1/10 of what Trump has, lol.

Some people can connect the dots, some can't or don't want to....

Section2

Reaction score
Can you imagine what Republicans would do if a democrat said 1/10 of what Trump has, lol.

Some people can connect the dots, some can't or don't want to....
I’m sure they’d be pissed. Trumps Twitter really was the main problem with his presidency. And I believe it cost him the election. So be happy.
And I’ll take it by your subject change that you concede the substance of my post. TIA

stocker08

Reaction score
By the way...don't expect $400/hr deuce to respond to any of my posts. I dunked on him too many times so he put he on ignore. He's got the mind of a fertilizer eater.

howeda7

Reaction score
So I can say anything if when questioned I say oh but I was joking. It wasn't a joke. As demonstrated by Jr meeting with who he thought were Russians with dirt and Trump tweeting at the same time that they had big things to release about Hillary. What happened, Don Jr meeting turned out to be a joke and Trump never released whatever he was bragging about on twitter. Trump knew about it all, was attempting to collude with Russia and it fell thru.
There was collusion with Russia, as shown with the "adoptions" meeting and "I love it later in the Summer" etc.. What Mueller said is that he couldn't prove beyond a reasonable doubt that it was illegal or that they knew it was illegal. The Fellas like to forget that part.

howeda7

Reaction score
Michigan certifies the results by 1 vote. So nice that one random guy in Michigan gets to decide whether to instigate a Constitutional crisis.

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
This is going to be entertaining in a few short months to watch all of the roaches attempt to scatter as the light shines on the end of Dump's reign in terror. Do they bring all the charges instantaneously and overwhelm him, or let him sweat a little bit and think he's in the clear before lowering the boom?

I DON'T CARE, BOTH WAYS ARE FUN. :love:

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score
The Trumpsters on Parler are apparently going to write in Trump's name in the GA Senate run-off in protest of the rigged vote. What a terrible idea! Libs will feel totally owned! Please anything but that!

Spoofin

Reaction score
What a load you are. This is your proof that I, "have to make it clear that anything a liberal does is bad" and that I think the idea of having the GOP pick electors is "no big deal". Hmm, I thought it was proof that I find most the talk in this thread about a coup is "bat sh!t crazy".

On the bright side for you, most the lefties on here don't seem bright enough to notice the bait and switch you are doing here. Just like you tried to in the COVID thread over the weekend. Dishonest to the core.

USAF

Reaction score
What a load you are. This is your proof that I, "have to make it clear that anything a liberal does is bad" and that I think the idea of having the GOP pick electors is "no big deal". Hmm, I thought it was proof that I find most the talk in this thread about a coup is "bat sh!t crazy".

On the bright side for you, most the lefties on here don't seem bright enough to notice the bait and switch you are doing here. Just like you tried to in the COVID thread over the weekend. Dishonest to the core.
The fraud doesn't like it when his fraud is on display.

Spoof, the fraud.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Spoof and Trump: two sides of the same coin.

Trump: "Many fine people on both sides".
Spoof: Mr. "Neutral".

Ring a bell?

Trump: The phony "successful" businessman, the fake billionaire.
Spoof: the ersatz "neutral" and "moderate"... who never was either one of those things.

There's an old saying: If you can't see the con, you're the mark.

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
Vlad says thank you.....😎

Not that I think it matters, but if Don really thought this was the correct move then why did he wait for the lame duck to do it. Trump Tower Moscow here we come!!!

Wally

Reaction score
Now all thats left is to see how many things Trump can fuck up while he spends his final days hiding in the basement...

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Now all thats left is to see how many things Trump can fuck up while he spends his final days hiding in the basement...
Personally, I'm waiting with baited breath to see if he'll shave a stroke or two off his handicap.

justthefacts

Reaction score

Can you point to a post in which you denounce any of what is going on, then? Now's your chance. How about saying, "it is shameful that many members of the Republican party are enabling these anti-Democratic actions." Give it a try.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Can you point to a post in which you denounce any of what is going on, then? Now's your chance. How about saying, "it is shameful that many members of the Republican party are enabling these anti-Democratic actions." Give it a try.
I've called it "BS", "Nonesense", and "Drivel". If I post proof will you admit you lied - or at least that you were "wrong"? HINT: Even the post you quoted referred to it as drivel.

stocker08

Reaction score
I've called it "BS", "Nonesense", and "Drivel". If I post proof will you admit you lied - or at least that you were "wrong"? HINT: Even the post you quoted referred to it as drivel.
You've never denounced the attempted coup. You'd know that if you weren't such a shill.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Your post has the tone of making fun of liberals for being worried about it. Perhaps that wasn't the intent, but that seems to be the main point. When you call it "election fraud drivel" in such a context, especially when replying in agreement to a post that says this is a pathetic thread, and saying that Democrats are batsh!t crazy, the undeniable message is that it is Democrats who are most at fault here for finding fault.

Top Bottom