All Things Trump /GOP Coup

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score

The beauty of this stuff is that it doesn't even have to happen in order to be real to the cult members. In their minds, this happens even if it doesn't.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Section2 and Spoofin aren't quite crazy enough to condone this type of anti-democratic garbage, but they also have to make it clear that anything a liberal does is bad, so they have to pretend this is no big deal:

Dishonest to the core.

MplsGopher

Reaction score

The beauty of this stuff is that it doesn't even have to happen in order to be real to the cult members. In their minds, this happens even if it doesn't.
This is straight Qanon. Straight up.

There will be a "Q drop" with some vague language, then a week later someone will mention close to a piece of that phrase in an unrelated press conference, and Q will then declare victory.

That is literally how it works.

I really wish there was a way to have a process to strip such cult members of their right to vote.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Beeg is so excited right now.
I mean, hey, I'm even kind of excited! Just once I'd like to see just one of these things come through, just to shake things up a little, keep the defense honest as it were. But nope, it's all hot air.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
This is straight Qanon. Straight up.

There will be a "Q drop" with some vague language, then a week later someone will mention close to a piece of that phrase in an unrelated press conference, and Q will then declare victory.

That is literally how it works.

I really wish there was a way to have a process to strip such cult members of their right to vote.
I have even money that, at some point, the real Biden and Harris will be in a mass grave with Tom Hanks and others, and the fake Biden and Harris are eating babies in the White House.

If they really wanted to troll the crazies, they'd open a pizza parlor in the basement of the White House.

USAF

Reaction score
Hahaha, love every time Spoofin flails about trying to pretend that JTF is dishonest.

No one believes you.
Spoof's last shred of credibility flew the coop at about the time in September/October when he came to the awful realization Trump wasn't gonna get reelected.

His whole fake world collapsed.

Section2

Reaction score
He wanted to bomb Iran, luckily his new Defense secretary was an adult.

He had Manuchin take the cares act money from the Fed limiting what they can do to help the economy. He is holed up un the basement of the Whitehouse while covid runs rampant, won't even talk about possible stimulus for hardest hit small businesses.

Obama investigated Trump who made public comments that he basically wants to collude with Russia and asking Russia to help him win the election. If you agree with that then you don't care about this country.
According to who?

thats a lie. That’s not what Obama did. And what he did is horrific.

Wally

Reaction score

I bet there are a bunch of crazies donating to whoever is paying her, its all about sucking $$$ from morons.

Section2

Reaction score
Worth noting: they're not just shutting the spigot of the Cares Act money; they're removing the money and applying it to the general fund, making it unavailable to the Biden Administration when they assume office.

I read something the other day that just having the money there available has had a stablilizing effect on the economy and private sector. Yanking it away only becomes catastrophic if there's a sudden need for it, but even the small detabilizing effects of it not being there could potentially be significant.
You don’t even know what you’re talking about. The destabilizing action is the lockdowns. Left wing governors putting in another round. They own it. And the Dems in congress refuse to accept a stimulus compromise. They want it all. I oppose any of it, but Rs are willing to go along with a smaller bill.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
You don’t even know what you’re talking about. The destabilizing action is the lockdowns. Left wing governors putting in another round. They own it. And the Dems in congress refuse to accept a stimulus compromise. They want it all. I oppose any of it, but Rs are willing to go along with a smaller bill.

Wally

Reaction score
thats a lie. That’s not what Obama did. And what he did is horrific.
I remember Trump saying that shit. Anyone with a brain in the FBI would have been investigating him.

So if Biden asked Al Quida publicly to hack Trump, release his taxes and emails you would be fine with it and say that they shouldn't investigate him? Really?

USAF

Reaction score
Yeah...none of that is true.

howeda7

Reaction score
I mean, hey, I'm even kind of excited! Just once I'd like to see just one of these things come through, just to shake things up a little, keep the defense honest as it were. But nope, it's all hot air.
I'd rather it be them arresting someone for pizza-gate.

howeda7

Reaction score
I remember Trump saying that shit. Anyone with a brain in the FBI would have been investigating him.

So if Biden asked Al Quida publicly to hack Trump, release his taxes and emails you would be fine with it and say that they shouldn't investigate him? Really?
The whole "they spied on Trump!" spiel is BS. They spied on Russians trying to interfere in our elections. Guess who was on the other end of the line a whole lot?

Section2

Reaction score
The whole "they spied on Trump!" spiel is BS. They spied on Russians trying to interfere in our elections. Guess who was on the other end of the line a whole lot?
It’s not BS. They literally wire tapped Trump campaign members. And what they did to Flynn is the opposite of peaceful transfer of power. It was all unprecedented.

Wally

Reaction score
It’s not BS. They literally wire tapped Trump campaign members. And what they did to Flynn is the opposite of peaceful transfer of power. It was all unprecedented.
When someone publicly states their desire to commit treason, then yes the feds will wiretap them....DUH!!!!

howeda7

Reaction score
When someone publicly states their desire to commit treason, then yes the feds will wiretap them....DUH!!!!
If only the Trump campaign hadn't hired Russian assets to work on their campaign. Flynn admitted to committing crimes and plead guilty. Trump still named him national security advisor. Unprecedented indeed.

Section2

Reaction score
oh yes, trump joking that Russia should send him Hillary’s “missing” emails is treason and excuses any action Obama might take against him. Smart take. Of course, that’s not why the Obama admin did what they did, but you’d need a functioning brain to figure it out.

Section2

Reaction score
Well that's obviously not true. Did you even bother to read the article?

[/URL]
Did you?
a). They have other options, as your article states
B) a $54 billion loan program is TINY compared to the size of the problem. And it doesn’t state how much of the money is unused (presumably not all $54B)
C) the Fed has nearly unlimited means to support financial markets.
Let me add D. The Dems were going to use this as a slush fund for municipal bail outs. I’m glad they took that option away. You want to bail them out, go get money from Congress.

Wally

Reaction score
oh yes, trump joking that Russia should send him Hillary’s “missing” emails is treason and excuses any action Obama might take against him. Smart take. Of course, that’s not why the Obama admin did what they did, but you’d need a functioning brain to figure it out.
So I can say anything if when questioned I say oh but I was joking. It wasn't a joke. As demonstrated by Jr meeting with who he thought were Russians with dirt and Trump tweeting at the same time that they had big things to release about Hillary. What happened, Don Jr meeting turned out to be a joke and Trump never released whatever he was bragging about on twitter. Trump knew about it all, was attempting to collude with Russia and it fell thru.

USAF

Reaction score
Did you?
a). They have other options, as your article states
B) a $54 billion loan program is TINY compared to the size of the problem. And it doesn’t state how much of the money is unused (presumably not all $54B)
C) the Fed has nearly unlimited means to support financial markets.
Let me add D. The Dems were going to use this as a slush fund for municipal bail outs. I’m glad they took that option away. You want to bail them out, go get money from Congress.
In other words, no, Biden can't just "reverse" any executive order, as was your claim.

Section2

Reaction score
So I can say anything if when questioned I say oh but I was joking. It wasn't a joke. As demonstrated by Jr meeting with who he thought were Russians with dirt and Trump tweeting at the same time that they had big things to release about Hillary. What happened, Don Jr meeting turned out to be a joke and Trump never released whatever he was bragging about on twitter. Trump knew about it all, was attempting to collude with Russia and it fell thru.
He wasn’t being questioned It was a stump speech. No one except the most deranged TDS sufferer believes it was an actual request. Sorry to hear of your affliction.
there was no collision with Russia. It’s a conspiracy theory.

Top Bottom