All Things Trump /GOP Coup

cncmin

Reaction score
Which is where the PA case would go if it's appealed twice more...which I fully expect to happen. But the MI situation should be based on state law, which would never be referred to the SC.
Do you mind sharing details the PA scenario you have in mind, here? What will be appealed, and what might go to the SC and why?

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Do you mind sharing details the PA scenario you have in mind, here? What will be appealed, and what might go to the SC and why?
Here's a treatment of it. TBH, I'm not as confident as him that the the Supreme Court will automatically make a proper ruling.

cncmin

Reaction score
This is a sobering article.

Yep. And this is what Schiff warned about when we had the chance to stop fascism - or at least slow it down - and the Republicans refused to do so. Republicans have led a coup to break us apart. And why? For what reasoning? What was so wrong with the way it was that Republicans had to break it all? We had wealth. We had power. The latter is dissipating, and the other will follow. Again, we did this to ourselves.

cncmin

Reaction score
Chris Christie just a bit ago presented some explicit statements supporting the elections results (on ABC). Christie, you were warned long ago about letting this monster grow this big. Even just a year ago, you standing up for what's right would have been meaningful. Even a couple of months back, you were warned not to try to help Trump win reelection, and yet you tried to help him directly with debate preparation, instead. Now your righteous statements are nearly worthless. You let the monster grow too big. Either try harder to help get the Republican Party under control and back to reality or you have directly contributed to our downfall. You need to do more, Christie.

Section2

Reaction score
What's really sad is the effing president undermining our system of elections.

THAT is sad.
He’s not doing anything different than what the media and Hillary did for the past 4 years.

Section2

Reaction score
Sadder than Powell claiming a server in Europe captured by special forces shows a Trump victory by millions of votes? Because that’s an actual thing.
I’m not that worked up about it. They have a week or two to present evidence. I doubt they have it, but it’s basically put up or shut up time. Thankfully, Republicans will move on if they don’t. You won’t be subjected to endless investigations, wire tapping of Biden’s admin, impeachment’s, etc.

cncmin

Reaction score
I’m not that worked up about it. They have a week or two to present evidence. I doubt they have it, but it’s basically put up or shut up time. Thankfully, Republicans will move on if they don’t. You won’t be subjected to endless investigations, wire tapping of Biden’s admin, impeachment’s, etc.
This is pure nuttery, all of it. And you won't move on, either.

Wally

Reaction score
No just Trump sabotaging our economy, sabotaging Bidens foreign policy options. Trump doesn't give a rats ass about America.

Obama didn't do that to Trump.

What would Republicans have said if Biden was on TV asking China to see if it can find and release Trumps tax returns. Their heads would be exploding with calls to investigate. Yet thats exactly what Trump did 4 years ago.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
As the President is culling the military and intelligence agency leaders and replacing them with inexperienced loyalists, the next two months could be full of mischief.
As for standard Republicans they will soon be ditching this car fire if they haven’t already.

Section2

Reaction score
No just Trump sabotaging our economy, sabotaging Bidens foreign policy options. Trump doesn't give a rats ass about America.

Obama didn't do that to Trump.

What would Republicans have said if Biden was on TV asking China to see if it can find and release Trumps tax returns. Their heads would be exploding with calls to investigate. Yet thats exactly what Trump did 4 years ago.
How is he sabotaging our economy? Or foreign policy? You can ignore what Obama’s team did to Trump. I won’t.

Section2

Reaction score
As the President is culling the military and intelligence agency leaders and replacing them with inexperienced loyalists, the next two months could be full of mischief.
As for standard Republicans they will soon be ditching this car fire if they haven’t already.
You literally have nothing to worry about. There will be no coup. Trump has a short window to present real evidence of massive election fraud. If they have real evidence and can prove it, yes it could get ugly. But you’d have to be betting on that being the case.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
You literally have nothing to worry about. There will be no coup. Trump has a short window to present real evidence of massive election fraud. If they have real evidence and can prove it, yes it could get ugly. But you’d have to be betting on that being the case.
I hope you are correct.

USAF

Reaction score
+1. I figure the lefties got sick of all the election fraud drivel and wanted to prove they can out bat sh!t crazy anyone.
Oh look, the fraud shows up....but not to call out the incredible damage Trump is doing to our nation, but--wait for it--to call out the "lefties" for pointing that out.

You are a deplorable POS fraud.

cncmin

Reaction score
What do you mean? It's already ugly. 75%+ of you RWers actually believe Biden only won by voter fraud. You are probably one of them. Many of these folks want civil war. You might be one of them. You people broke us, continued coup efforts or not, and I don't think it's reparable unless you people agree to repair it.

USAF

Reaction score
You said that two weeks ago. Meanwhile, he's actively undermining a third of the country's faith in our elections, decapitating federal agencies including DOD, recklessly withdrawing from the Middle East, and preventing a transition to the next president, which is called for by law after that exact thing was proven to be a factor in 9-11.

Effyew and all of you who are enabling this. It's treasonous at best.

cncmin

Reaction score
You said that two weeks ago. Meanwhile, he's actively undermining a third of the country's faith in our elections, decapitating federal agencies including DOD, recklessly withdrawing from the Middle East, and preventing a transition to the next president, which is called for by law after that exact thing was proven to be a factor in 9-11.

You forget, you're arguing with a guy who actively hopes that our federal government falls apart. He's happy as hell to see the country fall apart into chaos. To S2, this chaos is pure bliss. Fracturing apart of the country into MadMax Thunderdome would bring him joy.

Section2

Reaction score
What do you mean? It's already ugly. 75%+ of you RWers actually believe Biden only won by voter fraud. You are probably one of them. Many of these folks want civil war. You might be one of them. You people broke us, continued coup efforts or not, and I don't think it's reparable unless you people agree to repair it.
Sorry cnc. You require a little introspection. 4 consecutive years of unhinged Russian conspiracy theories. 4 years of MSM articles about how insecure the election was, and that Trump stole it. Now you’re outraged that when your team wins, the other side does exactly what you did?
my opinion is that the old ways of running elections are the best. Voting in person, paper ballots, auditable and unhackable. We should all have better faith in our system.

Section2

Reaction score
You forget, you're arguing with a guy who actively hopes that our federal government falls apart. He's happy as hell to see the country fall apart into chaos. To S2, this chaos is pure bliss. Fracturing apart of the country into MadMax Thunderdome would bring him joy.
Nah. I want to see the federal government responsibly shrunk. I’m not interested in chaos. But shrinking is not likely. Collapse is. I’m not cheeering for it, but it’s inevitable.

Section2

Reaction score

Decapitating!!! Gutting!!! Recklessly withdrawing!! Lefties truly have the best scary words.
The only problem with Trumps Afghan withdrawal is that it didn’t happen 2 years ago. There is no such thing as a responsible withdrawal according to the establishment. It’s been 20 years. Nobody can articulate a reason to be there or a goal. Glad you are cheering it on. How progressive.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
If he wasn’t sulking, there is time for the President to be the independent voice people hoped for, and the Afghan move shows hope for something good.

Top Bottom