All Things Trump /GOP Coup

justthefacts

Reaction score
Turns out it was a fire at a homeless encampment, which is poetic on MLK day

NekdVVC.jpg

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
The entire Republican party cowered with their tails between their legs to the sneers of a guy who claimed imaginary ankle ailments to dodge the fucking draft.

WUSSIES.

jamiche

Reaction score
Wyoming isn’t close to self reliant. That is just delusional.
These squealers are too funny. Wyoming gets $1.37 back from the feds for every $1 that it puts in. That's a rock solid ROI for these welfare frauds. Montana gets $1.38 back for every $1 it puts in.

Last edited:

MplsGopher

Reaction score
If Texas wants to "buy its way out" of the union, in the sense of getting to be free of the US Constitution, federal laws, and US Supreme Court .... I could maybe see something like that.

Paying some yearly amount. Also paying the US for military protection.

Would need a free trade, free movement of people, all that EU type stuff.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
You think all those tech companies would stay there if they seced?
🤣🤣🤣🤣
If Texas allowed them to be there and pay very little tax, and ship out their money back to the US with very little tax, duty, or whatever, and with free trade and free movement of people, yes I could see it. They might even prefer it. Particularly if Texas then went further and paid them or subsidized them to be there.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
If Texas allowed them to be there and pay very little tax, and ship out their money back to the US with very little tax, duty, or whatever, and with free trade and free movement of people, yes I could see it. They might even prefer it. Particularly if Texas then went further and paid them or subsidized them to be there.
A number of problems here. The biggest one is assuming there would not be trade barriers on the other side. Either to the US or other countries. Also, do they control their own monetary policy? I'd like to be paid in US dollars, not monopoly money. I'd also like to have US Passport.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
A number of problems here. The biggest one is assuming there would not be trade barriers on the other side. Either to the US or other countries. Also, do they control their own monetary policy? I'd like to be paid in US dollars, not monopoly money. I'd also like to have US Passport.
I would like to think that free trade and movement of people between the two nations would be mutually beneficial. One passport for both. Especially if the new Texas Republic had a lot of manufacturing/assembly plants. But, maybe that's just wishful thinking.

Ope3

Reaction score
I would like to think that free trade and movement of people between the two nations would be mutually beneficial. One passport for both. Especially if the new Texas Republic had a lot of manufacturing/assembly plants. But, maybe that's just wishful thinking.

Would it be an end to the Big12?

Wally

Reaction score

Look up the recent news on how Brexit is going for Britain. I think there is some buyers remorse.

Top Bottom