All Things Trump /GOP Coup

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Barn is plugged into something. Just hard to know if that something is an encrypted app, where the plans have been drawn up for people to do organized violence today, or if it's drugs.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
I feel strongly that we need to investigate things, not necessarily people. Those things will ultimately lead to people.

The two things that I feel rise to the level of crimes against humanity:
-Migrant family separation, including whatever happened to those kids.
-The hijacking of public pandemic relief supplies that, among other things, ended up on the private black market. This one might be bottomless.

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score
I don't know what it would take to penetrate the current security in D.C., but it wouldn't be easy. It would take a...inside job.
Thankfully there's no chance of that....right?!?!

MplsGopher

Reaction score
The show of force in D.C. is obviously warranted. They had to do it.

But it's going to be wasted, I feel like.

Who is going to charge head first into that?? If you have a death wish, I guess.

The point of guerilla warfare/terrorism is not to attack right into the most heavily fortified position, when they're ready for you.

Slim Tubby

Reaction score
The show of force in D.C. is obviously warranted. They had to do it.

But it's going to be wasted, I feel like.

Who is going to charge head first into that?? If you have a death wish, I guess.

The point of guerilla warfare/terrorism is not to attack right into the most heavily fortified position, when they're ready for you.
If I owned a Bonanza franchise in TX, I’d be shitting my pants right now.

OldBob53

Reaction score
I don't know how bad this right wing extremism, nay terrorism, is going to get. The National Security Agency-NSA-- may have to get involved if they aren't already. Lots of wizards there (yes, they are government employees) and lots of spying/ease-dropping capabilities at their disposal.

howeda7

Reaction score
"He shouldn't be impeached. He's about to go willingly." "Will he still be President a week from now? "Oh yeah! I'll eat a shoe on camera if he's not!"

WorkingMyTailOff

Reaction score
Not a fan of drone strikes, but would love for Biden admin to shoot one right in Pooties azz for helping divide our country over the past four years and also doing so around Europe.

Top Bottom