All Things Trump /GOP Coup

BarnBurner

Reaction score
As leg humpers go, his greatest skill is persistence. He’ll never remember or research what you have actually said on a topic, it’s easier for him to just make it up. If you dig the quote out for him, he’ll bring out his best argument, “you were silent on topic x”, because if you don’t make a proactive statement of belief on every topic, you are a hypocrite.

Later, you will be countered by large, off topic blurry memes, and the ultimate slam, rows of Christmas trees.
St Pauli has become exactly what he accuses others of being. Leg humper. Priceless.

Silence, after all, is golden, st Pauli. Your silence on certain topics, until certain times - and your lil Iowa buddie GII - reeks of dishonesty. And hypocrisy.

Remember when you said you just couldn't be sure if you would vote for Joe and the GT? Not enough information, you said. Dishonesty.

Just another leaky lib turd.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
You’re so obsessed with me I’m surprised you didn’t know I was critical of the violence, looting and destruction that occurred over the summer. I’ve yet to see you condemn Trump or the events last week. So perhaps you’re the hypocrite.
Yet your posts are void of any tweets pro law and order from last summer. Coincidence?

Nah, just you being you GII. Silence one way and posting tweets the other.

Yes, GII - hypocrite.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
St Pauli has become exactly what he accuses others of being. Leg humper. Priceless.

Silence, after all, is golden, st Pauli. Your silence on certain topics, until certain times - and your lil Iowa buddie GII - reeks of dishonesty. And hypocrisy.

Remember when you said you just couldn't be sure if you would vote for Joe and the GT? Not enough information, you said. Dishonesty.

Just another leaky lib turd.
Found all your Trump votes yet? And I don’t hump your leg. I very rarely address you at all unless you address me first. 99 percent of your posts are directly attacking someone, usually with childish sing song name calling.

Own your bit. Some people like it. Don’t disappoint.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Found all your Trump votes yet? And I don’t hump your leg. I very rarely address you at all unless you address me first. 99 percent of your posts are directly attacking someone, usually with childish sing song name calling.

Own your bit. Some people like it. Don’t disappoint.
Texas Voter Fraud - arrested. I think you might be the one that said there was no voter fraud - oh yes, that mattered? I fraudulent vote is no big deal to you, st pauli.

Yes, you are what you do, st pauli. Humper.

Still cant decide if Joe is right for you, st pauli? :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Own your dishonesty, st pauli. You are the person that said you "didn't have enough information" about Joe. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Wally

Reaction score
Home Depot co-founder Ken Langone feels ‘betrayed’ by Trump over riots

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Follow the money.
Yes. I've been wondering for some time now about Trump's many rallies, and the money trail. We're told these red hat folks are angry and resentful precisely because they are down trodden, forgotten, and hard-pressed economically.

Yet they never seemed to have any difficulty taking time off work to travel around the country and attend Trump's endless bloviation parties.

So... who, exactly, is footing the bills?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Texas Voter Fraud - arrested. I think you might be the one that said there was no voter fraud - oh yes, that mattered? I fraudulent vote is no big deal to you, st pauli.

Yes, you are what you do, st pauli. Humper.

Still cant decide if Joe is right for you, st pauli? :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Own your dishonesty, st pauli. You are the person that said you "didn't have enough information" about Joe. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
You find the post where I said there is no voter fraud. 100 dollars to Pro Life ministries for that post.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Yes. I've been wondering for some time now about Trump's many rallies, and the money trail. We're told these red hat folks are angry and resentful precisely because they are down trodden, forgotten, and hard-pressed economically.

Yet they never seemed to have any difficulty taking time off work to travel around the country and attend Trump's endless bloviation parties.

So... who, exactly, is footing the bills?
George Soros obviously, try and keep up Murray - SMH

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Dude, find the post, or chill. You are arguing with yourself otherwise.
Libs like you dont own their rubbish. No surprise. Continue with your dishonesty, st pauli.

YOU said voter fraud didn't matter. Not me.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Libs like you dont own their rubbish. No surprise. Continue with your dishonesty, st pauli.

YOU said voter fraud didn't matter. Not me.
You said you eat puppies. I don’t need to find the post where you said it, my repeated insistence will make it true.
You can find the post, or continue to misquote me.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
You said you eat puppies. I don’t need to find the post where you said it, my repeated insistence will make it true.
You can find the post, or continue to misquote me.

Barnburner - One question - do you believe there was any illegal activity/fraud/cheating with respect to the Nov 3 Presidential election? Yes or no.
"St Pauli - None that affected the outcome"

Own it St pauli.

One fraudulent vote is acceptable to you, many many fraudulent votes are acceptable to you. Unless........

Minnesota

Reaction score
"St Pauli - None that affected the outcome"

Own it St pauli.

One fraudulent vote is acceptable to you, many many fraudulent votes are acceptable to you. Unless........
By your own admission, you are at least in your 50s. You should reconsider how you choose to spend your time.

Top Bottom