All Things Trump /GOP Coup

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
It makes total sense for McConnell to support conviction. Any hope that the Republicans can cling to Trumpism to exploit his loyal base ended on the 6th. The polls in the other thread are unmistakable: Trumpism is now poison for attracting swing voters.

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
GII. Hip. Oh. Crit.
You’re so obsessed with me I’m surprised you didn’t know I was critical of the violence, looting and destruction that occurred over the summer. I’ve yet to see you condemn Trump or the events last week. So perhaps you’re the hypocrite.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
You’re so obsessed with me I’m surprised you didn’t know I was critical of the violence, looting and destruction that occurred over the summer. I’ve yet to see you condemn Trump or the events last week. So perhaps you’re the hypocrite.
As leg humpers go, his greatest skill is persistence. He’ll never remember or research what you have actually said on a topic, it’s easier for him to just make it up. If you dig the quote out for him, he’ll bring out his best argument, “you were silent on topic x”, because if you don’t make a proactive statement of belief on every topic, you are a hypocrite.

Later, you will be countered by large, off topic blurry memes, and the ultimate slam, rows of Christmas trees.

Top Bottom