All Things Trump /GOP Coup

MplsGopher

Reaction score
I sincerely hope this is a paranoid delusion on my part, but if he travels there, it's not just for a photo op. This smells all kinds of bad.
What are you thinking? DM me if you want. Thanks

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Gird your loins, Gopherholers.

Last edited:

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Let them protest. Let them carry. Those are their lawful rights.

Have full riot police at the MN Capitol building, with Guard on standby. Do not allow any destruction or violence. Any who try that, deal with them swiftly and harshly.

Unregistered User

Wild animal with a keyboard
Reaction score
Link

The FBI believes an armed group is planning a “huge uprising” in Washington DC if Donald Trump is removed by the 25th amendment, according to a report.
Investigators have been told that if "Congress attempts to remove POTUS via the 25th Amendment a huge uprising will occur," says an FBI daily bulletin obtained by ABC News.

The FBI has also received information that pro-Trump extremists are also calling for the “storming” of state, federal and local government buildings and courthouses of the president is removed before Joe Biden’s inauguration.

Nax5

Reaction score
Deutsche Bank, which has been Mr. Trump’s primary lender for two decades, has decided not to do business with Mr. Trump or his company in the future

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
Because I know everyone is really wondering his thoughts on this...

Section2

Reaction score
Are you back comparing the Murrah Building with the Lake Street Target again? Do you even care about making sense?
Washington DC was on fire. The White House was under siege. One of hundreds of riots across the country. Seemed like an insurrection and war to me. But I guess you were ok with that one. It’s too much to expect you guys to denounce it.

Top Bottom