All Things Townhall Meetings

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Here's "the wife of Ezra Nanes, a high-profile Democrat in Pennsylvania who in 2018 ran a campaign challenging Republican state Senate Majority Leader Jake Corman. Nanes is currently an at-large member of the Centre County Democratic Committee. Centre County is the county in which State College resides.". She just happened to get called on, and was introduced as "Mieke Haeck, a physical therapist from State College, Pa.". It's all crafted. Nothing about this campaign is genuine.

btw, Biden's out of his mind. Lost in his nonsensical rambling about lifeguards, and an apparent serial killer taking out African American trans-gender women, he said he supports sex change operations for 8 year olds. Da fuq?

Last edited:

bigticket1

Reaction score
Watching the lefties on twitter spew racist & misogynistic garbage at her is great theater. The left has a special kind of hatred for minorities who don't know their place.

On that note, did you see CNN cancelled Ice Cube's interview with Chris Cuomo about his 'Contract For Black America'? That's what he gets for meeting with the Trump Admin, then tweeting positive feedback about his meeting, while noting the Biden campaign blew him off. These Blackies can get real uppity.
He was interviewed for about half of Cuomo's show last night.

USAF

Reaction score
6 of the previous 8 posts in this thread are from CRG.

Desperation is setting in.

Spoofin

Reaction score
You do realize that besides your 3 buddies here on GH, there are maybe... 40 other people in the universe who care about Hunter Biden respective to this race?

:cheer:
I'll let you in on a secret. I don't care about Hunter Biden. I don't care about the election either. I am not voting for either one and I don't think it is much of a "race" as I don't think Trump has any chance of winning. I just love the incredible hypocricy and squiming and loony bird actions of some on here - most of them dilusional lefties.

Top Bottom