All Things Townhall Meetings

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
False and false, but that's standard for your posts. Even so, why was Biden who was exposed to COVID just recently allowed to show up in person for the scripted event, where Trump who was well beyond the CDC time period for being possibly contagious was told he couldn't attend in person?
False? Did he take a test prior to the debate or not? He won't answer. You can't possibly believe the non answer is a yes. When did he reveal he was positive?
Given this level of carelessness, additional caution is not unwarranted.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
What evidence do you have to say he had tested negative? He was positive two days later and refuses to answer when he last tested negative before the debate.
The press release posted by the Clevland Clinics that hosted the debate.

justthefacts

Reaction score
The press release posted by the Clevland Clinics that hosted the debate.
"Individuals traveling with both candidates, including the candidates themselves, had been tested and tested negative by their respective campaigns"

Basically, they took the Trump campaign at its word, and subsequently Team Trump won't even say that he tested negative that day.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
If only Trump had had the opportunity to participate in the ABC town hall...
Yes...he did. And it was full of Democrats asking accusatory questions and George Stephanopoulos challenging Trump repeatedly, including on non-policy questions.

But George can’t ask Biden one question on Hunter’s circumstances.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Yes...he did. And it was full of Democrats asking accusatory questions and George Stephanopoulos challenging Trump repeatedly, including on non-policy questions.

But George can’t ask Biden one question on Hunter’s circumstances.
Its amazing that folks are giving that a "meh". Even Biden supporters should be outraged that our media has become such an embarrasement.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Its amazing that folks are giving that a "meh". Even Biden supporters should be outraged that our media has become such an embarrasement.
I’m good with people having different opinions than me. I really am.

But I’d like our news media to be equal in criticism, curiosity, and reporting. That’s all I ask.

It looks like that will never be the case again.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
And this means exactly nothing. People can watch Trump everyday. Biden has been hiding from the public eye. Of course more people will watch Biden.

You act like it is some kind of voter preference. That would be a really stupid take.
It means everything to Trump.

howeda7

Reaction score
And this means exactly nothing. People can watch Trump everyday. Biden has been hiding from the public eye. Of course more people will watch Biden.

You act like it is some kind of voter preference. That would be a really stupid take.
It doesn't mean much. I posted without comment and you go off on a rant. And spare me the BS about how it was expected. Everyone thought Trump's would have more viewers, including ABC execs.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
It's amazing how lyin' Howie can make so many posts commenting about a "Townhall" that s/he says s/he didn't even watch...

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
It doesn't mean much. I posted without comment and you go off on a rant. And spare me the BS about how it was expected. Everyone thought Trump's would have more viewers, including ABC execs.
“Everyone”? Liar.

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
My guess is most tuned in to see how Biden would answer for yesterday's scandal involving him and Hunter. They were dissapointed.

You do realize that besides your 3 buddies here on GH, there are maybe... 40 other people in the universe who care about Hunter Biden respective to this race?

:cheer:

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
NBC didn't show Trump's town hall live on the West Coast. They played it on tape delay. There's the difference right there. Also impacting the ratings was the fact that multiple woke local NBC affiliates refused to broadcast it, and in those cases it was shown locally on MSNBC, which no one was going to tune in for. There's not a single, tangible reason to believe Trump's losing to Biden. Not one. Trump will not only win the EC bigger than 2016, he will win the popular vote. The Dems will refuse to accept the outcome of the election again, but on a larger scale. They're hoping their planned coup will work. It won't.

Why was the Biden town hall live on ABC West Coast broadcast stations while Trump’s NBC town hall is tape-delayed?

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
You do realize that besides your 3 buddies here on GH, there are maybe... 40 other people in the universe who care about Hunter Biden respective to this race?

If no one cares, why are the tech corporations censoring all mention of it, and why is the MSM desperately trying to distract people with more Russia conspiracy talk? Doesn't feel like no one cares. Just saying.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Given how the rest of the night went, that seem highly unlikely she was a plant.

Watching the lefties on twitter spew racist & misogynistic garbage at her is great theater. The left has a special kind of hatred for minorities who don't know their place.

On that note, did you see CNN cancelled Ice Cube's interview with Chris Cuomo about his 'Contract For Black America'? That's what he gets for meeting with the Trump Admin, then tweeting positive feedback about his meeting, while noting the Biden campaign blew him off. These Blackies can get real uppity.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
When I tell you NOTHING about the Biden campaign is authentic or genuine, I mean nothing. There's no excitement for Joe. Not a single tangible indicator anyone can point to. Just cooked polls, crooked debate moderators & fake independents in the audience with questions for Joe Biden. Remember in 2016 CNN gave Hillary the questions in advance. Did anyone ever believe Joe was actually fielding question from real, undecided voters? It's all phony.

howeda7

Reaction score

Not true. The Trump 33% cult cares about it a lot. A whole lot. Anyone else? No. It's fun watching the cult eat up Russian propaganda though.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Here's "the wife of Ezra Nanes, a high-profile Democrat in Pennsylvania who in 2018 ran a campaign challenging Republican state Senate Majority Leader Jake Corman. Nanes is currently an at-large member of the Centre County Democratic Committee. Centre County is the county in which State College resides.". She just happened to get called on, and was introduced as "Mieke Haeck, a physical therapist from State College, Pa.". It's all crafted. Nothing about this campaign is genuine.

Top Bottom