All Things Townhall Meetings

Wally

Reaction score
How much did Trump pay the Black lady to sit behind him and nod😆

Livingat45north

Reaction score
This "moderator" on the Trump Townhall is ridiculous, it'd be a lot better if she let the people that are supposed to be asking questions actually ask the questions and talk.

Wally

Reaction score
Trump took to much Adderall again....

Wally

Reaction score
Trump can't answer question on abortion

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Trump can't answer question on abortion
Trump handled that question perfectly. It was a trap set by the moderator, he saw right through the trap, and gave an answer that couldn't have been scripted any better.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Biden says, as a youth, he saw to well dressed men kissing each other (on the lips we presume), and his dad said “joey, they love each other...”

65 years ago. 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Yeah, that was the prevailing open-minded opinion of people then.

Biden is a total bullshitter.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Watching a little of the Biden town hall and all of the Trump town hall, my god, what a difference. Savannah Guthrie was belligerent and antagonistic. It was supposed to be a town hall and she asked half the questions and attacked after the audience asked theirs. George Stephanopoulos only very passively challenges Biden.

GS didn’t challenge Biden on his lies. Unlike Guthrie, never interrupted Biden. And certainly not antagonistically since he didn’t at all.

howeda7

Reaction score
Watching a little of the Biden town hall and all of the Trump town hall, my god, what a difference. Savannah Guthrie was belligerent and antagonistic. It was supposed to be a town hall and she asked half the questions and attacked after the audience asked theirs. George Stephanopoulos only very passively challenges Biden.

GS didn’t challenge Biden on his lies. Unlike Guthrie, never interrupted Biden. And certainly not antagonistically.
Belligerent! Antagonistic! That sounds almost as bad as Fox News' Chris Wallace! When will poor Don catch a break?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Belligerent! Antagonistic! That sounds almost as bad as Fox News' Chris Wallace! When will poor Don catch a break?
Yeah, you don’t give a shit if the media hates Trump. You think it’s perfectly fine.

You don’t believe on a level playing field.

We get it...your guy couldn’t hold his own if he was attacked like that. He can’t even handle one question from a Fox News reporter, so they don’t let him ask.

howeda7

Reaction score
Yeah, you don’t give a shit if the media hates Trump. You think it’s perfectly fine.

You don’t believe on a level playing field.

We get it...your guy couldn’t hold his own if he was attacked like that. He can’t even handle one question from a Fox News reporter, so they don’t let him ask.
I don't know Savanah Guthrie but she sounds awful. Did she have blood coming out of her "wherever" like Meghan Kelly? What are the odds Trump calls her "nasty" within 24 hours?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
What I’ve gathered from the Biden town hall is that the government is going to control everything from energy to healthcare to penalizing success.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I don't know Savanah Guthrie but she sounds awful. Did she have blood coming out of her "wherever" like Meghan Kelly? What are the odds Trump calls her "nasty" within 24 hours?
It must be nice to have the media on your side. We wouldn’t know.

You get to be a smart ass and not care about truth.

howeda7

Reaction score

I know you didn't watch, but George pinned Biden down pretty good on expanding the court. He got him to agree that people deserve to know before they vote. He's going let everyone know before they vote after he sees what Senate R's do. Also go vote early right now. :cool:

howeda7

Reaction score

The truth? Trump lies more than any President in history and has spent 4 years lying to the media and calling them enemies of people, and encouraging his supporters to be hostile to them.

Despite that, NBC coddled him and let him stroke his ego and make sure not too many people would watch Biden even though he's the who pitched a fit and pulled out of the debate.

Cry me a freaking river.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
I know you didn't watch, but George pinned Biden down pretty good on expanding the court. He got him to agree that people deserve to know before they vote. He's going let everyone know before they vote after he sees what Senate R's do. Also go vote early right now. :cool:
After he sees what from the Senate Rs?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Biden NOW says voters have the right to know whether he supports court packing, but won’t answer the question now b/c “it depends on how they handle it” (meaning the ACB advise/consent). While he also says the nomination shouldn’t proceed b/c “people are voting now“.

So don’t the people voting now deserve to know whether Biden would support court packing?

Biden logic. Confused.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
What I’ve gathered from the Biden town hall is that the government is going to control everything from energy to healthcare to penalizing success.
I tuned in to see Biden say he's going to build a battery the size of about 2'x3'x3' (he showed the size with his hands) that will power a house for five days (right...), he's going to give every new homebuyer $15,000 (which means the price of starter homes will just rise by $15,000), he's going to use the gov't to take more farmland out of production and put in "deep root" plants to absorb carbon, that the gov't is going to refurbish some massive number of people's homes, and that he's going to get rid of oil and coal.

Wally

Reaction score
Trump handled that question perfectly. It was a trap set by the moderator, he saw right through the trap, and gave an answer that couldn't have been scripted any better.
When Biden does it you scream, when Trump does you celebrate. ROTFLMAO

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Bullshit! I’m watching it from the beginning. Yeah, he asked him, but how can you say you’ll let them know after he sees the process play out and claim that voters are already voting.

Don’t they have a right to know?

golfing18now

Reaction score
Savannah Guthrie is proof that any idiot can be on TV. She looked angry the entire time.
It really is amazing the level of hatred that many have for Trump and the unwillingness or inability to just act professional for 60 minutes. Ask the tough questions then let him hang himself with his need to be a blowhard. Instead the "girl next door" on the morning show acted unhinged the whole time.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I tuned in to see Biden say he's going to build a battery the size of about 2'x3'x3' (he showed the size with his hands) that will power a house for five days (right...), he's going to give every new homebuyer $15,000 (which means the price of starter homes will just rise by $15,000), he's going to use the gov't to take more farmland out of production and put in "deep root" plants to absorb carbon, that the gov't is going to refurbish some massive number of people's homes, and that he's going to get rid of oil and coal.
Biden is trying to thread the needle on energy. He lying through his teeth. Fracking will be killed. He’s trying to get people to believe that their will be lots of Green New Deal jobs that will replace fossil fuel jobs. That’s bull. And costs will go through the roof.

The ABC town hall was a joke. Lots more Dems asking questions. Passive challenging by GS. George says “let me press you on that”. Guthrie didn’t ask, she attacked everything Trump said.

Biden wasn’t challenged on lies and nobody asked about Hunter.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
The President could have chosen any venue with any moderator he wished.
There are only 3 networks and each one of them hate him. He did well. Guthrie is an antagonistic bitch. She didn’t come of well and I think she helped Trump.

Top Bottom