All Things "The Trump Admin is Objectively Ineffective"

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Nothing. The government should be taking of its citizens. Unfortunately.....Trump is a lame duck.

But.....this just puts another major hole in your stupid ideas. That in the absence of the government.....charity would step up and solve all the problems. Another victim2 failure. Might as well throw KFC in there too. He's been failing ever since he started posting.
Stroker is just another Liberal hypocrite.

Do you even know how the term “lame duck” is used? Apparently not.

stocker08

Reaction score
Stroker is just another Liberal hypocrite.

Do you even know how the term “lame duck” is used? Apparently not.
You are nothing more than a blind Trump shill.

And you might want to look up the definition of "lame duck". More than one definition. You'd know that if you weren't abnormally dense.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

howeda7

Reaction score
Again with the quotes around a phrase I didn't utter. I really don't understand it. It's fine if that's your interpretation of what I said, even if it's wrong. I just don't get the need to constantly use quotes incorrectly.

I don't know what all is involved with getting the power back on. If that's all you mean by rebuilding their infrastructure, I'm open to it. I'd much rather repeal the Jones act, as I suspect that has to do with some of their problems. I'd love it if that was our response to every crisis.
I wasn't quoting you, I was offering my interpretation of what you said. Besides you've lost your right to b1tch about being misquoted since you started outright stuff up. Spare me.

Getting the power back on is the most important thing, yet. Repealing the Jones act is not an either/or option. Instead, we've done squat. You can admit that the Federal response has been a disaster. You're allowed to criticize Trump beyond "golly gee I wish he wouldn't tweet so much." (That's not an actual quote).

howeda7

Reaction score
It's been clear for a long time that you are extremely callous and a Grade-A asswipe. You don't have to keep proving it in every post.

I do hope that the Puerto Ricans move out of Puerto Rico in droves because of this...and make sure that places like Florida and the Carolinas never again vote for a Republican for President.
The GOP will be moving to ban Puerto Rican's not hear for 10 years or so from voting ASAP. Just watch.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
You are nothing more than a blind Trump shill.

And you might want to look up the definition of "lame duck". More than one definition. You'd know that if you weren't abnormally dense.

According to Merriam-Webster -

Definition of lame duck

1 : one that is weak or that falls behind in ability or achievement; especially, chiefly British : an ailing company
2 : an elected official or group continuing to hold political office during the period between the election and the inauguration of a successor
3 : one whose position or term of office will soon end

Which of those is Trump? It certainly isn’t the first. Democrats have been whining about the damage he is doing with the legislation that has passed and de-regulation orders he’s issued.

howeda7

Reaction score
Blackouts in hospitals and all over the place. All the while....Trump says that food and water shortages are the failure of PR to self-organize. You don't care about humanitarian aid. You're a right wing shill set to defend the pathetic response from the Trump admin. It's been horrible.
Trump went and threw a few rolls of paper towel. What more do you want? Admit it you're just blinded by Trump hate!

howeda7

Reaction score
Texas and Louisiana are red states. Deuce is fine with supporting them. Deuce's principles are as weak as his constant waffling.
He just offers up the lame "I was against that too" even though he never made one peep about it. Lame.

stocker08

Reaction score
According to Merriam-Webster -

Definition of lame duck

1 : one that is weak or that falls behind in ability or achievement; especially, chiefly British : an ailing company
2 : an elected official or group continuing to hold political office during the period between the election and the inauguration of a successor
3 : one whose position or term of office will soon end

Which of those is Trump? It certainly isn’t the first. Democrats have been whining about the damage he is doing with the legislation that has passed and de-regulation orders he’s issued.
Guess you never heard of the first definition. Yeah....that's exactly what he is. He's failed to deliver on almost all of his campaign promises.

Specifically.....his response to PR has been a complete joke. Maybe he needs ANOTHER vacation. Gotta love how much taxpayer dollars he spends to enrich himself.

Section2

Reaction score
Nothing. The government should be taking of its citizens. Unfortunately.....Trump is a lame duck.

But.....this just puts another major hole in your stupid ideas. That in the absence of the government.....charity would step up and solve all the problems. Another victim2 failure. Might as well throw KFC in there too. He's been failing ever since he started posting.
I’ve never said charity would solve all problems. Utopia is not possible.
But PR is a big government paradise. No pesky republicans. The US government doesn’t take their money. What does it owe them? I’m willing to compromise and offer humanitarian aid. But all I’m hearing is how we need to rebuild their infrastructure. No we don’t. And you haven’t given a nickel, so spare me the lecture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stocker08

Reaction score
I’ve never said charity would solve all problems. Utopia is not possible.
But PR is a big government paradise. No pesky republicans. The US government doesn’t take their money. What does it owe them? I’m willing to compromise and offer humanitarian aid. But all I’m hearing is how we need to rebuild their infrastructure. No we don’t. And you haven’t given a nickel, so spare me the lecture.

I'm a taxpayer. My dollars should be going to help those folks. Not provide secret service details for Trump's kids to go on lavish vactions or protect his tower. Shouldn't be four his constant trips and golf outings. Certainly shouldn't go towards building him a helipad for "government business". Face it.....he's been enriching himself and his cronies and you've been defending it.

Your principles disappear when it's time to defend your republican messiahs.

Section2

Reaction score
All Things "The Trump Admin is Objectively Ineffective"

I wasn't quoting you, I was offering my interpretation of what you said. Besides you've lost your right to b1tch about being misquoted since you started outright stuff up. Spare me.

Getting the power back on is the most important thing, yet. Repealing the Jones act is not an either/or option. Instead, we've done squat. You can admit that the Federal response has been a disaster. You're allowed to criticize Trump beyond "golly gee I wish he wouldn't tweet so much." (That's not an actual quote).
A little grammar lesson. Putting quotations around a word or phrase doesn’t signify that the words contained within those quotes are the interpretation of the writer. They signify that this is exactly the words used. I mischaracterized something you said. But I did it without incorrect quotes. And you threw a fit, so take your medicine. One mistake vs multiple every day.

It’s impossible for me to assess the response. I’m sure that Trumps characterization as “awesome” is wrong. But I can only find reporting by left wing biased sources and of course the local officials who are biased. I don’t know the truth. Like everything today, it’s pure politics.

Section2

Reaction score
I'm a taxpayer. My dollars should be going to help those folks. Not provide secret service details for Trump's kids to go on lavish vactions or protect his tower. Shouldn't be four his constant trips and golf outings. Certainly shouldn't go towards building him a helipad for "government business". Face it.....he's been enriching himself and his cronies and you've been defending it.

Your principles disappear when it's time to defend your republican messiahs.

That’s not how taxes and spending work. Hillary lost.
I haven’t defended his enriching himself and his cronies.
My principles are intact. You don’t have any.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I'm a taxpayer. My dollars should be going to help those folks.
Like I said, Joe Biden charitable plan. I’d be willing to bet stroker’s idea of charity is throwing a coin in the Salvation Army bucket and thinking he’s wonderful for doing it.

Section2

Reaction score
Guess you never heard of the first definition. Yeah....that's exactly what he is. He's failed to deliver on almost all of his campaign promises.

Specifically.....his response to PR has been a complete joke. Maybe he needs ANOTHER vacation. Gotta love how much taxpayer dollars he spends to enrich himself.

I love when dishonest progs complain that he hasn’t fulfilled his campaign promises, as if that’s a bad thing to you.

stocker08

Reaction score

Like I said, Joe Biden charitable plan. I’d be willing to bet stroker’s idea of charity is throwing a coin in the Salvation Army bucket and thinking he’s wonderful for doing it.
Zero principles between the two of you. Keep faking like you have any. Fake morality to boot. Sad.

stocker08

Reaction score
I love when dishonest progs complain that he hasn’t fulfilled his campaign promises, as if that’s a bad thing to you.

In terms of being a lame duck? Keep shooting deuce....you might actually graze the target one of these days.

howeda7

Reaction score

You haven't called it out either. He makes millions every time he drags the entire secret service apparatus to his golf resort for the week-end. He has literally put tens of millions of taxpayer dollars into his own pocket. And you've said nothing about it. If Obama or Hillary did the same thing you and Beeg would both pop a blood vessel.

You also said nothing about the millions spent on Houston after the hurricane. But now you offer a weak "i was against that too" to excuse your heartless position on PR. Pathetic.

Section2

Reaction score
You haven't called it out either. He makes millions every time he drags the entire secret service apparatus to his golf resort for the week-end. He has literally put tens of millions of taxpayer dollars into his own pocket. And you've said nothing about it. If Obama or Hillary did the same thing you and Beeg would both pop a blood vessel.

You also said nothing about the millions spent on Houston after the hurricane. But now you offer a weak "i was against that too" to excuse your heartless position on PR. Pathetic.
I don't recall ever complaining about Obama's vacations or his golfing. I think it's all dumb but small potatoes in the big picture.

I said I haven't defended his cronyism and I haven't.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Trumps tweets work against Trump:

“We seem to be in the unusual position wherein the ultimate authority over the agency, the Chief Executive, publicly favors the very program the agency has ended,” the judge wrote. “For the reasons DACA was instituted and for the reasons tweeted by President Trump, this order finds that the public interest will be served by DACA’s continuation.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/01/10/trump-vs-trump-again-judge-cites-presidential-tweets-as-he-blocks-daca-phaseout/?tid=sm_tw&utm_term=.cf9974eeab18

cncmin

Reaction score
If they had a Republican governor or mayor, it would be their fault. Democrat government though, so it’s trumps fault. Every single time. So predictable. But Howie really cares.

No. I care about my fellow Americans struggling in a time of horrible crisis, period.

Section2

Reaction score
No. I care about my fellow Americans struggling in a time of horrible crisis, period.
I see. And how much money have you donated, other than virtue signaling.

justthefacts

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

justthefacts

Reaction score
Don't worry, everyone, Trump's got the opioid crisis under control:

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Don't worry, everyone, Trump's got the opioid crisis under control:

Well, it's better than other department heads that are actively making things worse.

Top Bottom