All Things Supreme Court Confirmation Hearings

Wally

Reaction score
She described a decision making process that relied heavily on others (clerks, fellow judges, and other colleagues). At one point I wondered if most of us could be high level judges if we had so much assistance in our decision making process.
Yes thats how leaders lead, you delegate to people who are hopefully smarter than you. I don't have a problem with her.

Now if only Trump utilized a decision making process like her..... no he is to dumb to do that, old Donnie knows best... ROTFLMAO

BarnBurner

Reaction score
ACB utterly destroyed Howie cjbcjbef and the jam jam clan as well as their senators!!!!!!

In
Every
Respect

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
“I’m very happy to say I still think racial discrimination still exists in this country.”

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Of all the stuff, this is the most disturbing stuff.

Do not dismiss the fact that lots of people would want us to go backward. Just look at what they did to the Voting Rights Act and how it's opened the floodgates to voter suppression where it used to apply.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Amy is very interested in “following the tracks”...unless it’s Hunter Biden’s tracks.

scools12

Reaction score
Listening to the Democrat Senators whine because they can’t get their way and use SCOTUS as another legislative branch to push through their unpopular policies tells you everything you need to know about the liberals.

The liberals use fear mongering as a tool the same way they use “systemic racism” as a way to continue to misinform the general public and their already misinformed base.

Top Bottom