All things Spygate

Goldteam

Reaction score
Interesting that more crimes have been uncovered about Barack and his very own “jam jam “ clan than the entire d party and left wingers could muster in 3 plus years trailing all things djt.
Yep, born in Kenya, and corrupt as hell ever since.

Donovan

Reaction score
This is just the start! "Adam....this is but the first of the twenty-one stages of the Tour de France".

LOL! This guy gets paid by Fonks News? Makes sense. What a lame tweet. It will be fun to see some actual evidence come out of this. Right now....Adam's mansion is just a cardboard box.
We’ll see. You, and most folks on the left, have no idea what’s coming. If there is not at least one indictment on one of the big names: Comey, Brennan, Clapper, McCabe, or Strozk; I will admit that I was flat wrong. I’m expecting at least two indictments. I’ve heard former FBI counsel James Baker has flipped. Add in former NSA Director Mike Rogers cooperating. I also wonder how many folks understand John Durham’s reputation and resume.

Last edited:

stocker08

Reaction score
We’ll see. You, and most folks on the left, have no idea what’s coming. If there is not at least one indictment on one of the big names: Comey, Brennan, Clapper, McCabe, or Strozk; I will admit that I was flat wrong. I’m expecting at least two indictments. I’ve heard former FBI counsel James Baker has flipped. Add in former NSA Director Mike Rogers cooperating. I also wonder how many folks understand John Durham’s reputation and resume.
Sure thing. Sounds like a lot of sloppy speculation. And better get on it quick. In case the presidency shifts back to the left....you'll want those indictments done soon. We now know to what lengths the Department of Justice can be bastardized. IF any of those people are truly guilty, and if Biden wins, don't count on anything happening. The bar was set.....in the dumpster.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
it's not a campaign strategy, it's a scandal that is being ignored and shouldn't. Trump is trying to draw attention and force it into the conversation.
Why should the Obama Administration have to answer any questions about all this crap? It’s not like they put the Trump Administration through the ringer for the last 3 and 1/2 years or anything. 😎

justthefacts

Reaction score
Exactly! We have to know everything and we need to see every document, email and phone call that Obama made. Unlike Trump, who they said all along was not the target, Obama indeed is one of the targets, so executive privilege should be out the door as well. While we are at it, it is time to dig back into everything about his past and see what has been going on. Start the midnight raids on his associates.
One week ago

bga1

Reaction score
One week ago
They are investigating what he did. Now. Will be ever be brought to full justice? No. I don't think that the electric chair for the first African American president would be a good look.

Do you really think that Barr is going to tell Jake Gibson whether they are going to investigate Obama or are investigating him? Are you that stupid?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
One week ago
I’m confused. I thought you guys said that AG Barr was a Trump political hack and did all of his bidding? Howie and others sure have.

When he is advised by a non-partisan DOJ investigator to drop the Flynn case, he’s a Trump hack, but when he doesn’t indict McCabe for lying to the FBI, it’s b/c McCabe was innocent?

You lefties need to make up your mind about Bill Barr. It’s messing up your narratives.

justthefacts

Reaction score
I’m confused. I thought you guys said that AG Barr was a Trump political hack and did all of his bidding? Howie and others sure have.

When he is advised by a non-partisan DOJ investigator to drop the Flynn case, he’s a Trump hack, but when he doesn’t indict McCabe for lying to the FBI, it’s b/c McCabe was innocent?

You lefties need to make up your mind about Bill Barr. It’s messing up your narratives.
It's a lot easier to drop a case you could make than to pursue one you cannot.

Who is the non-partisan DOJ investigator that adivsed Barr on Flynn?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
It's a lot easier to drop a case you could make than to pursue one you cannot.

Who is the non-partisan DOJ investigator that adivsed Barr on Flynn?
Jeff Jensen

...The department points out the dismissal recommendation was made not by Barr but by Jeff Jensen, the U.S. attorney in St. Louis whom Barr appointed to review the handling of the case. Once the recommendation was made, senior leadership felt “duty-bound” to move to dismiss it. Jensen’s review continues...

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
This guy?
I thought sure you suggested before that professionals could separate their political beliefs from the professional duties? Like when the Mueller investigation was LOADED with Democrat prosecutors and Hillary supporters.

You didn’t question a thing that they concluded that implicated Trump for obstruction of justice.

Now...it appears you’ve grown suspicious of attorneys that also are donors.

It seems like you’re trying to replace howie as the biggest hypocrite on this forum.

bga1

Reaction score
This guy?

"Here, please review this case that the current President talks and tweets about constantly, guy appointed to current role by this President"
At least we know that Jensen is honest!

Top Bottom