All things Spygate

justthefacts

Reaction score
This is all in addition to the fact that Nakasone explicitly stated that there's no evidence that people on the list saw Flynn's name, a fact underscored by the fact that 80% of the requests on the list came before the call

Rand Paul's tweet is a blatant lie

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Again, Rice and Obama talked about Flynn/Kislyak call with Clapper and Brennan on Jan 5

Biden unmasking request came on Jan 12
Jonathan Swan, Axios, just commented (on Special Report) on Biden’s unmasking. He said nothing about your theory. He did say that the unmasking was after Flynn’s conversation with Kisylak and “easily attributable to the Russian Ambassador call”.

Gee. An unbiased reporter doesn’t seem to think you have a point there.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
So your theory is that Biden is the one who caused Flynn's name to be unmasked even though it happened a week after 4 other people were talking about it having been Flynn on the call?

I can't believe you guys don't like Obama considering he could predict the future
The Kisylak call occurred on Dec. 29. These characters were obviously monitoring Flynn, not just Kisylak. And using illegal means to do so under the guise of listening to a foreigner.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Jonathan Swan, Axios, just commented (on Special Report) on Biden’s unmasking. He said nothing about your theory. He did say that the unmasking was after Flynn’s conversation with Kisylak and “easily attributable to the Russian Ambassador call”.

Gee. An unbiased reporter doesn’t seem to think you have a point there.
Did he say that 2+2 is 4? must not be true then

Yes, the unmasking was after the call. Obviously.

Dec 28: Obama issues sanctions
Dec 28: Flynn calls Kislyak
Jan 5: Rice, Obama, Clapper, and Brennan discuss fact that Flynn called Kislyak
Jan 12: Biden requests someone's name be unmasked

You have to be willfully ignorant to not see that it couldn't have been Bidens's request that caused Flynn's name to be unmasked

justthefacts

Reaction score
The Kisylak call occurred on Dec. 29. These characters were obviously monitoring Flynn, not just Kisylak. And using illegal means to do so under the guise of listening to a foreigner.
Obviously? Do you honestly not think that every Russian/Soviet ambassador hasn't has his calls monitored for as long as it's been technically possible?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Did he say that 2+2 is 4? must not be true then

Yes, the unmasking was after the call. Obviously.

Dec 28: Obama issues sanctions
Dec 28: Flynn calls Kislyak
Jan 5: Rice, Obama, Clapper, and Brennan discuss fact that Flynn called Kislyak
Jan 12: Biden requests someone's name be unmasked

You have to be willfully ignorant to not see that it couldn't have been Bidens's request that caused Flynn's name to be unmasked
I didn’t say it was ONLY Biden’s unmasking. The Obama agents had a team effort and the mission wasn’t accomplished yet.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Obviously? Do you honestly not think that every Russian/Soviet ambassador hasn't has his calls monitored for as long as it's been technically possible?
Yes, they all are. And Flynn knows that too. They were looking for something to peg on Flynn. Not Russians.

howeda7

Reaction score
I'm glad that Joe Biden no longer has dementia and is instead a mastermind taking down his political opponents with precision via brilliant evil schemes.

justthefacts

Reaction score
I didn’t say it was ONLY Biden’s unmasking. The Obama agents had a team effort and the mission wasn’t accomplished yet.
This is your dumbest argument yet. How many time did they need to find out that it was Flyn who called Kislyak? Apparently 3. Before the unmasking, before Jan 5 meeting, and then again when Biden did it

Donovan

Reaction score
I became a big fan of Lindsey Graham, when he said this at the Kavanaugh hearings.

Graham: If you wanted an FBI investigation, you could have come to us. What you [Democrats] want to do is destroy this guy’s life, hold this seat open and hope you win in 2020. You’ve said that. Not me.

You got nothing to apologize for. When [you see Justices] Sotomayer and Kagan, say hello because I voted for them. I’d never do to them what you’ve done to this guy. This is the most unethical sham since I’ve been in politics and if you really wanted to know the truth, you sure as hell wouldn’t have done what you’ve done to this guy. Are you a gang rapist?

Kavanaugh: No.
Agree on Lindsey. Yea, he can frustrate me with his all talk / little action, however, what he did during the Kavanaugh hearing earned him a huge credit balance in my book.
DA3653E0-DA2D-4485-B36F-3F7DD849E945.jpeg

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
This is your dumbest argument yet. How many time did they need to find out that it was Flyn who called Kislyak? Apparently 3. Before the unmasking, before Jan 5 meeting, and then again when Biden did it
You‘re theorizing blind. You don’t know what conversations that they unmasked. They were obviously unmasking more than one conversation, possibly many conversations.

So you know very little, but have rock solid speculation?

What we do know is that Biden unmasked Flynn. Biden had said he wasn’t involving in the investigation of Biden.

Those two things don’t make sense. But...it is Joe Bumblefuck.

justthefacts

Reaction score
You‘re theorizing blind. You don’t know what conversations that they unmasked. They were obviously unmasking more than one conversation, possibly many conversations.

So you know very little, but have rock solid speculation?

What we do know is that Biden unmasked Flynn. Biden had said he wasn’t involving in the investigation of Biden.

Those two things don’t make sense. But...it is Joe Bumblefuck.
Even if you ignore that the only call in question is the Dec 28 call, the one that Flynn liked to the FBI about, and the one that Flynn lied to Pence about, the bolded is simply not true.

Here's what we know:

• Biden requested an unmasking on Jan 12, 2017
  • Grennell's list contains 38 requests for unmaskings that happened BEFORE THE CALL EVEN TOOK PLACE.
  • Paul Nakasone in his memo to Grennell said specifically that it is a list of people who had requested unmaksings related to "different NSA intelligence reports." (emphasis mine) He also said, "we cannot confirm they saw the unmasked information."

There is literally NOTHING in Grennell's list that indicates that Biden's request had ANYTHING to do with Flynn. NOTHING.

And again, why didn't Grennell release the documentation that comes along with the process of unmasking if it's so nefarious.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Even if you ignore that the only call in question is the Dec 28 call, the one that Flynn liked to the FBI about, and the one that Flynn lied to Pence about, the bolded is simply not true.

Here's what we know:

• Biden requested an unmasking on Jan 12, 2017
  • Grennell's list contains 38 requests for unmaskings that happened BEFORE THE CALL EVEN TOOK PLACE.
  • Paul Nakasone in his memo to Grennell said specifically that it is a list of people who had requested unmaksings related to "different NSA intelligence reports." (emphasis mine) He also said, "we cannot confirm they saw the unmasked information."

There is literally NOTHING in Grennell's list that indicates that Biden's request had ANYTHING to do with Flynn. NOTHING.

And again, why didn't Grennell release the documentation that comes along with the process of unmasking if it's so nefarious.
You better contact the NY Times. I’m sure they’d be interested in your theories.

Your theories on Trump-Russia collusion worked out so well.

justthefacts

Reaction score
You better contact the NY Times. I’m sure they’d be interested in your theories.

Your theories on Trump-Russia collusion worked out so well.
Theories? I quoted the memo Nakasone sent.

You've clearly given up. Rand Paul's tweet was an utter fabrication

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Justnofacts working overtime to protect his dem friends.
And just like that Kahlid El Aweed is silent!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂🎈🎈

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Theories? I quoted the memo Nakasone sent.

You've clearly given up. Rand Paul's tweet was an utter fabrication
I’m assuming you didn’t decipher this yourself. Post your source.

B/c I hearing exactly NO ONE express this concern in the discussion elsewhere, including lefties attempting to defend Biden.

justthefacts

Reaction score
I’m assuming you didn’t decipher this yourself. Post your source.

B/c I hearing exactly NO ONE express this concern in the discussion elsewhere, including lefties attempting to defend Biden.
Decipher what? I can read. And work a calendar.

The documents are at the bottom. It says clearly 16 people made requests, but there are a lot more names in there. It also just says these people were authorized recipients. Biden's request was literally the last one.

I mean, the Ambassador to Italy is in there. He was in on the plot too?

It was Herd's post in the other thread that reminded me of the Jan 5 Obama/Rice meeting:

I will say it was not my idea that they could release the details of the request if they want. This is not the first place I read about that, but it works:

Last edited:

justthefacts

Reaction score
Just a reminder too that St Michael was meeting with Turkish gov't officials to talk about kidnapping people on American soil:

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I'm glad that Joe Biden no longer has dementia and is instead a mastermind taking down his political opponents with precision via brilliant evil schemes.
I never said he was the mastermind. I’d suggest it’s more likely he had no clue what someone asked him to do.

Samantha Powers had over 200 unmasking requests as UN Ambassador. WTF is that? She says that she didn’t. Someone did in her name then.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Decipher what? I can read. And work a calendar.

The documents are at the bottom. It says clearly 16 people made requests, but there are a lot more names in there. It also just says these people were authorized recipients. Biden's request was literally the last one.

I mean, the Ambassador to Italy is in there. He was in on the plot too?

It was Herd's post in the other thread that reminded me of the Jan 5 Obama/Rice meeting:

I will say it was not my idea that they could release the details of the request if they want. This is not the first place I read about that, but it works:

Stick to posting other peoples’ Tweets Colombo. You’re barking up the wrong tree.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Strong, substantive argument. Incisive. A regular Cicero.
If you’d make a coherent argument based on facts instead of speculation, I would give you an argument. There just aren’t enough facts for you to know what you are talking about. I’m calling for an investigation to learn more and stating only a couple of facts that contradict each other. I’m not making up wild-assed theories based on little information.

Top Bottom