All things Spygate

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Gowdy is a frustrating guy- in much the same way as Lindsey Graham. They talk big and then they don't deliver. In the end they start going along to get along with the rest of the swamp and life continues on. They feed their base a bone and then no follow through. Gowdy got caught this time. Graham also continuously says he is going to haul people in front of Congress and then doesn't do it. The swamp is big. This is how the corruption continues on...when the swamp doesn't hold each other accountable.
Warner and Burr in the Senate are absolute crooks and they don't get called out. I suggest Graham stay away from Tucker Carlson's show for a while...
No can do. Lindsey has a crush on Tucker. Privately wishes he still wore a bow tie.

LakevilleBro

Reaction score
No can do. Lindsey has a crush on Tucker. Privately wishes he still wore a bow tie.
I became a big fan of Lindsey Graham, when he said this at the Kavanaugh hearings.

Graham: If you wanted an FBI investigation, you could have come to us. What you [Democrats] want to do is destroy this guy’s life, hold this seat open and hope you win in 2020. You’ve said that. Not me.

You got nothing to apologize for. When [you see Justices] Sotomayer and Kagan, say hello because I voted for them. I’d never do to them what you’ve done to this guy. This is the most unethical sham since I’ve been in politics and if you really wanted to know the truth, you sure as hell wouldn’t have done what you’ve done to this guy. Are you a gang rapist?

Kavanaugh: No.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
I became a big fan of Lindsey Graham, when he said this at the Kavanaugh hearings.

Graham: If you wanted an FBI investigation, you could have come to us. What you [Democrats] want to do is destroy this guy’s life, hold this seat open and hope you win in 2020. You’ve said that. Not me.

You got nothing to apologize for. When [you see Justices] Sotomayer and Kagan, say hello because I voted for them. I’d never do to them what you’ve done to this guy. This is the most unethical sham since I’ve been in politics and if you really wanted to know the truth, you sure as hell wouldn’t have done what you’ve done to this guy. Are you a gang rapist?

Kavanaugh: No.
No surprise Lindsey would vote for female justices. Btw, did you know a gang rape is referred to as a “grape”. Why? Because “there was a bunch of them”.**
** with credit to Ricky Gervais.

bga1

Reaction score
This is an important article about the alleged Russian hacking of the DNC. It is written by a liberal.
There is one conclusive paragraph that everyone here should be able to agree with. I personally don't think that the Russians hacked the DNC and gave the information to Wikileaks but this statement is fair and true:

Henry’s recently released testimony does not mean that Russia did not hack the DNC. What it does make clear is that Obama administration officials, the DNC and others have misled the public by presenting as fact information that they knew was uncertain. The fact that the Democratic Party employed the two private firms that generated the core allegations at the heart of Russiagate -- Russian email hacking and Trump-Russia collusion – suggests that the federal investigation was compromised from the start.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Biden’s name on the list of those who may have asked for unmasking!!!!!

clapper. Brennan. Comey.

Strzoker. Justnofacts

Biden in meeting. Joe caught lying again.

bga1

Reaction score
Biden’s name on the list of those who may have asked for unmasking!!!!!

clapper. Brennan. Comey.

Strzoker. Justnofacts

Biden in meeting. Joe caught lying again.
Corruption at a never before seen level.

Crime
Spying on Americans through unmasking and illegal FISA warrants for political purposes - not national security. They KNEW it wasn't national security because they knew that the dossier was false and that the DNC hacking was unproven.
The politically motivated closure of the Hillary Clinton case

Massive cover up (more crimes)
The entrapment of Flynn was to cover up their past spying.
The Mueller investigation was to freeze the Trump administration and stop inquiry into their own misdeeds- another cover up.
The Ukraine investigation was to cover up misdeeds by Obama administration officials including Biden and the setup of Manafort.
The coverup of informants illegally installed in the Trump campaign

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Biden knows nothing about the investigation into Flynn, but Flynn was the name that his request unmasked?

?

justthefacts

Reaction score
he explains what he means later on. Basically because they didn't see it happen, they can't prove it, they can only conclude according to best available evidence.

But I'm sure whoever setup the software to grab the data probably just did so and then left it there without acting on it.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Ha, declassified documents reveal nothing of the sort.
Biden requested the unmasking of a name that turned out to be Flynn.

Sen Paul questioned whether anyone might think Biden “might have abused his power to go after a political opponent”.

I don’t know how you’d know it might or might not.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Biden requested the unmasking of a name that turned out to be Flynn.

Sen Paul questioned whether anyone might think Biden “might have abused his power to go after a political opponent”.

I don’t know how you’d know it might or might not.
Wrong. Biden requested an unmasking of name that is definitely not Flynn. He made his request on Jan 12, a week after Obama and Rice were already talking about Flynn.

Grennell blew it.

(Not to mention, you don't go through the process of unmasking with all its concomitant paperwork, for a a name you already know.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Wrong. Biden requested an unmasking of name that is definitely not Flynn. He made his request on Jan 12, a week after Obama and Rice were already talking about Flynn.

Grennell blew it.

(Not to mention, you don't go through the process of unmasking with all its concomitant paperwork, for a a name you already know.
You do if you want others to know it. Like the media.

justthefacts

Reaction score
You do if you want others to know it. Like the media.
But they already knew it. They could just tell the media. It's not like we were leaked the exact call transcript. Nothing was changed by the unmasking if they already knew the name.

(And I take it you realize the timeline absolves Biden of any involvement. Good to have that behind us. You must be really pissed at Grennell for not thinking of this.)

justthefacts

Reaction score
Priestap clearly didn't think what they were doing to Flynn was legal & you can see that in the ongoing Strzok/Page texts. He'd even gone to Andrew McCabe to protest, but was overruled. That's when he made sure to write down his concern/opposition in his notes. Since the case broke, we've seen every goof in the scandal fired, or suddenly resigned. We've seen them on twitter, on CNN & selling their books. In fact, almost all of them have become household names. Except Bill Priestap. Everything about this smells like he's cooperating.

Joe Pientka too. It's illogical that the entire Flynn guilty plea hinged on Pientka's 302 notes that the FBI claims were somehow erased & that no one has asked Joe Pientka what the truth is? It's the easiest thing in the world. Just ask him. If he says he wrote the notes & believed Flynn was not lying, then why the hell did the FBI go after Flynn? If McCabe's memory is off & Pientka did believe Flynn was lying, it would be so easy for the FBI to simply have PIentka clarify that point for everyone and clear the FBI of any accusations of corruption. It feels like Strzok/Page/McCabe doctored his notes & he's now cooperating with Durham.

I don't know about Ohr, but there have been some credible rumors that he's been cooperating from the get-go in exchange for leniency for his wife Nellie Ohr of Fusion GPS/CIA.

I also think FBI Lead Counsel, James Comey's right-hand-man James Baker may well be cooperating. It's interesting that he's kept a low profile as well, and that some of his emails have leaked showing the FBI believed HRC would have been in legal trouble had they investigated Anthony Weiner's laptop, so they buried the case because they thought she would win in 2016.

What I think is really going to be interesting is that the DOJ/Obama Admin appear to be blaming James Comey. Will Comey take the fall, or will he turn on them? Even his buddy Benjamin Wittes, leader of the Lawfare Group will have to make a difficult decision in that case. Support Obama Admin & their Lawfare members, or support his close friend James Comey?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
But they already knew it. They could just tell the media. It's not like we were leaked the exact call transcript. Nothing was changed by the unmasking if they already knew the name.

(And I take it you realize the timeline absolves Biden of any involvement. Good to have that behind us. You must be really pissed at Grennell for not thinking of this.)
I believe this requires an investigation. Mind if I don’t rely on your very limited knowledge and logic?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Again, Rice and Obama talked about Flynn/Kislyak call with Clapper and Brennan on Jan 5

Biden unmasking request came on Jan 12
You seem to be the ONLY one who thinks that is significant. You and whatever lefty source you’re reading.

justthefacts

Reaction score
You seem to be the ONLY one who thinks that is significant. You and whatever lefty source you’re reading.
So your theory is that Biden is the one who caused Flynn's name to be unmasked even though it happened a week after 4 other people were talking about it having been Flynn on the call?

I can't believe you guys don't like Obama considering he could predict the future

Top Bottom