All things Spygate

justthefacts

Reaction score
OK good, there were a number of other issues in his statement, so that clarifies...

I think that there has been a plan all along by Trump to play these cards. He has known for years that he was spied on, he was known for years that there was a coup attempt, he has known for years how corrupt Obama was and what he did to our agencies.

What he has not had control over is assembling the evidence into a case that can be prosecuted. So he had to wait. Remember the decision to declassify? Trump made that call, but then gave the power to declassify at the proper time over to the AG. If the AG declassified too soon, the ability to depose witnesses properly could get destroyed. The fact that all of this is coming out now means that they are a long way towards having the case built and can safely reveal a lot of this to the public. I think a fair number of the coup plotters have flipped.

One of the early stages, I believe, was to start nailing down the leakers, people that committed crimes and who were connected to the coup/resistance but were not the planners. These people were set up with false information to leak to the media. When the stories came out they were able to narrow in on the leakers and start to work on them. Then they built from there.

The Mueller probe also had one effect that the coup plotters wanted- it froze the president to a degree. Once Mueller was over, things turned in the other direction- as you can see. If you want to complain that we were put through these years of trouble, you might want to look at the #resistance.
It's exactly what they wanted. The didn't get the end result, the elimination of Trump but they did a lot of damage in the process.
He decided to wait until Schiff released the documents, which Schiff never wanted to do. Trump could have gone through the courts to get Schiff to release them, or do what he did. Either way, that took time. First, time to give Schiff the ability to collect and document all the events in sworn testimony, and second, time to then get Schiff to release the information to the public. Schiff (and Nadler) is the one that really messed all of this up for the Blues. He collected the data and documents, and now they're public. Pelosi to her credit tried to stop all this from happening, but she couldn't and still hold her position as speaker.
So that's a yes? Trump is specifically telling the DOJ when to investigate and prosecute people, and when not to? And that the timing of those investigations is based purely on political expediency?

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
I don't think Trump would have the balls to arrest Obama, but it does feel like it's getting closer.

bga1

Reaction score
So that's a yes? Trump is specifically telling the DOJ when to investigate and prosecute people, and when not to? And that the timing of those investigations is based purely on political expediency?
I can't speak for Living 45 but I say no, as I said in another post. Trump is waiting for the process to play out. He knows who did what, but the process is the process. Trump, unlike Obama, follows the law.

Reactions: SDR

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Reading comprehension certainly isn't your strong point, is it.

howeda7

Reaction score
I can't speak for Living 45 but I say no, as I said in another post. Trump is waiting for the process to play out. He knows who did what, but the process is the process. Trump, unlike Obama, follows the law.
Oh yea. Trump's a big process, by the book, letter of the law kind of guy. Believe me!

You don't believe these lies you tell.

howeda7

Reaction score
Let’s just say Trump doesn’t have the FBI and CI attempting to frame VP Joe Bumblefuck, his campaign staff or prospective presidential staff to my knowledge.
Nah. He just extorted Ukraine to do it for him and got impeached. And if he's not using the FBI/CI it's only because they refused to do it.

scools12

Reaction score
Nah. He just extorted Ukraine to do it for him and got impeached. And if he's not using the FBI/CI it's only because they refused to do it.
Looks like the liberals on this board learned from the MSM. Throw up a headline that isn't anywhere close to accurate and pretend as if no one will even notice.

Last edited:

stocker08

Reaction score
Looks like the liberals on this board learned from the MSM. Throw up a headline that isn't anywhere close to accurate and pretend as if no one will even notice.
Looks like scools is playing dumb. Good for you.

stocker08

Reaction score
Ukraine was extorted into investigating Biden. An extortion so real that Ukraine never even started the investigation.

You got me there.
I guess Trump wasn't impeached. How is it living in denial? Sad?

scools12

Reaction score
What was he impeached over....genius?
He was impeached on some made up charges of abuse of power and obstruction of power.

Trump was then exonerated in the Senate.

There was no investigation of Biden by Ukraine and no extortion to make Ukraine start an investigation.

stocker08

Reaction score
He was impeached on some made up charges of abuse of power and obstruction of power.

Trump was then exonerated in the Senate.

There was no investigation of Biden by Ukraine and no extortion to make Ukraine start an investigation.
There was extortion. Trump was impeached. Sorry.

But as long as were throwing $hit against the wall.....spygate is also made up. Sorry again.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
There was extortion. Trump was impeached. Sorry.

But as long as were throwing $hit against the wall.....spygate is also made up. Sorry again.
I would bet just about anything that you were nothing like this when you came out of HS and in just a few short years here you are. I have to wonder what in the world happened along the way, it wasn't ENTIRELY the liberal indoctrination of the MN University system

stocker08

Reaction score
I would bet just about anything that you were nothing like this when you came out of HS and in just a few short years here you are. I have to wonder what in the world happened along the way, it wasn't ENTIRELY the liberal indoctrination of the MN University system
No....I watched The Apprentice a bunch.....hoping that one day the bozo who says "you're fired" could make rash decisions in the White House. If only the university system wasn't so liberal....and was more wacko righty conservative.

howeda7

Reaction score
Team Trump today: The President can't be investigated or subject to subpoena for any reason. He has absolute and total immunity!

Also Team Trump: Jail President Obama over Qanon conspiracy theories!

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
Tucker asking Trey Gowdy some really good questions. Could have used another segment as they stopped at bad spot. But good nevertheless

bga1

Reaction score
Tucker asking Trey Gowdy some really good questions. Could have used another segment as they stopped at bad spot. But good nevertheless

Gowdy is a frustrating guy- in much the same way as Lindsey Graham. They talk big and then they don't deliver. In the end they start going along to get along with the rest of the swamp and life continues on. They feed their base a bone and then no follow through. Gowdy got caught this time. Graham also continuously says he is going to haul people in front of Congress and then doesn't do it. The swamp is big. This is how the corruption continues on...when the swamp doesn't hold each other accountable.
Warner and Burr in the Senate are absolute crooks and they don't get called out. I suggest Graham stay away from Tucker Carlson's show for a while...

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
Gowdy is a frustrating guy- in much the same way as Lindsey Graham. They talk big and then they don't deliver. In the end they start going along to get along with the rest of the swamp and life continues on. They feed their base a bone and then no follow through. Gowdy got caught this time. Graham also continuously says he is going to haul people in front of Congress and then doesn't do it. The swamp is big. This is how the corruption continues on...when the swamp doesn't hold each other accountable.
Warner and Burr in the Senate are absolute crooks and they don't get called out. I suggest Graham stay away from Tucker Carlson's show for a while...
Youre 100% dead on. I was never a Graham fan due to his never dying loyalty to McCain.

But I was a HUGE Gowdy fan. But I saw a comment on Twitter about a year ago that said Gowdy puts on a good show, but never follows through on anything. That comment opened my eyes to his charade and he hasnt proven otherwise. He is a fraud,

Side note: Tucker Carlson continues to impress. I really hope at some point he gets tired of counting his money and goes independent again. I'm surprised FoxNews lets him get away with many of the things he says. But that makes me believe he has a lot more to say. He's gained a big following. If he left and did his own thing, i would have to believe he would bring a lot of those viewers with.

bga1

Reaction score
Youre 100% dead on. I was never a Graham fan due to his never dying loyalty to McCain.

But I was a HUGE Gowdy fan. But I saw a comment on Twitter about a year ago that said Gowdy puts on a good show, but never follows through on anything. That comment opened my eyes to his charade and he hasnt proven otherwise. He is a fraud,

Side note: Tucker Carlson continues to impress. I really hope at some point he gets tired of counting his money and goes independent again. I'm surprised FoxNews lets him get away with many of the things he says. But that makes me believe he has a lot more to say. He's gained a big following. If he left and did his own thing, i would have to believe he would bring a lot of those viewers with.
I am surprised that he, O Reilly, Levin and a few others haven't gotten together on a big time station that is a real conservative outlet. Fox has mostly lost its way. No guts. They lost me to some degree when the stopped reporting on the Seth Rich murder and digging on it. That told me that the higher ups were not out for truth but just trying to carve out a niche for financial purposes. They have no rudder.

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
I am surprised that he, O Reilly, Levin and a few others haven't gotten together on a big time station that is a real conservative outlet. Fox has mostly lost its way. No guts. They lost me to some degree when the stopped reporting on the Seth Rich murder and digging on it. That told me that the higher ups were not out for truth but just trying to carve out a niche for financial purposes. They have no rudder.
I dont know if I would lump in OReilly and Levin with Tucker. I think Tucker has morphed into more of a populist than conservative. I put Levin in with Hannity - 100% for Trump, too much bias

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score

Nope. I see why you like Carlson. Probably for the same reasons I don’t. ? But I watch occasionally b/c he gets about 50% right.

Top Bottom