All things Spygate

justthefacts

Reaction score
Conspiracy?

For the record, I‘m not suggesting that Obama is guilty of anything. I would like a significant impartial (Mueller-like of mostly Republican attorneys this time) investigation of Obama and his administration to determine exactly what occurred. Maybe Durham will touch on that, but I’m sure it will take at least 2 years and $40 million or so.
Well, Trump is, he just can't say what.

bga1

Reaction score
Well, Trump is, he just can't say what.
Won't yet. Treason is the word. He set up an incoming President to be framed and put our country at risk of war with Russia to do it. Obama is the worst president in US history having corrupted our agencies to spy on fellow Americans.

GopherJake

Reaction score
I can clear most of this up for everyone, but instead I think I will pm a couple of people. If you want info from me. I will select who I repond to. Not losting it. If you want to share it in parts after you get it, that'll be alright.
Are you lonely, CantGetRockHard? I hink ou re losting it.

Donovan

Reaction score
I don’t think Obama is going to be touched, even if he did orchestrate most of this. Just no way they go after him.

As far as Trump’s comment to poor Phil Rucker, saying he knew what the crime was, that may be false. Rucker, like most folks on the left don’t read Sara Carter, Catherine Herridge, Greg Jarrett, Mollie Hemingway, Lee Smith, Byron York, and Kimberly Strassel (or hear them interviewed on FoxNews, the only network who has them on). So they are clueless on what I and many of us on the right are expecting to see come to fruition soon.

If it doesn’t come and nothing happens, we’re going to feel the way the left felt after the Mueller report came out and was a dud for them.

This was a good segment on Tucker tonight.

Last edited:

bga1

Reaction score
I don’t think Obama is going to be touched, even if he did orchestrate most of this. Just no way they go after him.

As far as Trump’s comment to poor Phil Rucker, saying he knew what the crime was, that may be false. Rucker, like most folks on the left don’t read Sara Carter, Catherine Herridge, Greg Jarrett, Mollie Hemingway, Lee Smith, Byron York, and Kimberly Strassel (or hear them interviewed on FoxNews, the only network who has them on). So they are clueless on what I and many of on the right are expecting to see come to fruition soon.

If it doesn’t come and nothing happens, we’re going to feel the way the left felt after the Mueller report came out and was a dud for them.

This was a good segment on Tucker tonight.
Will they ever charge Obama with treason? No way. Does Trump know that Obama committed treason? Yes sir, he does. I think at some point Trump will say that Obama committed treason but in the interests of the country, it is best we let him quietly go away. Others will be indicted. I feel pretty good about that.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
There's no way Obama will be charged, but he'll get significantly tarnished in all of this. Comney et. al, we'll that may be a different story. It's going to be interesting seeing how this all plays out. The Donald has been planning to play these cards for sometime now, optimum timing for the upcoming election. He could have played them pretty much anytime during the last two years, but he saved 'em for now.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Will they ever charge Obama with treason? No way. Does Trump know that Obama committed treason? Yes sir, he does. I think at some point Trump will say that Obama committed treason but in the interests of the country, it is best we let him quietly go away. Others will be indicted. I feel pretty good about that.
Trump knows it would be bad form to go after Barry, no matter what the stakes are. Too popular of a guy to lots of people, and a fellow member of arguably the most lucrative fraternity on the planet.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Barry back down and ease back on the Donald, and the Don will do likewise. Everyone else? All bets are off.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
There's no way Obama will be charged, but he'll get significantly tarnished in all of this. Comney et. al, we'll that may be a different story. It's going to be interesting seeing how this all plays out. The Donald has been planning to play these cards for sometime now, optimum timing for the upcoming election. He could have played them pretty much anytime during the last two years, but he saved 'em for now.
Why?

bga1

Reaction score
Do you agree with him?
It's a July 13th 2019 article about an off handed statement the President made, not in a broad sense, but about his power to fire Mueller. He absolutely could have. The remedy should congress have so chosen would have been impeachment. Obviously as we now know, he should have fired Mueller and Mueller's investigation should never have started. So I agree with him on what he intended there.

I would also agree with anyone who says that you have a bad case of TDS.

LakevilleBro

Reaction score
Nailed it!

justthefacts

Reaction score
Nailed it!
So you're suggesting that Trump is specifically telling the DOJ when to investigate and prosecute people, and when not to? And that the timing of those investigations is based purely on political expediency?

Last edited:

BarnBurner

Reaction score
So you're suggesting that Trump is specifically telling the DOJ when to investigate and prosecute people, and when not to? And that the timing of those investigations is based purely on political expediency?
Wy wouldn't YOU want this investigated?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Why what? Take a look at his statement and point out what you are asking about, for heavens sake. Make an effort.
Why the two year delay? Sure could have saved everybody a lot of grief if this all could have been revealed two years ago, as is the claim above.

bga1

Reaction score
Why the two year delay? Sure could have saved everybody a lot of grief if this all could have been revealed two years ago, as is the claim above.
OK good, there were a number of other issues in his statement, so that clarifies...

I think that there has been a plan all along by Trump to play these cards. He has known for years that he was spied on, he was known for years that there was a coup attempt, he has known for years how corrupt Obama was and what he did to our agencies.

What he has not had control over is assembling the evidence into a case that can be prosecuted. So he had to wait. Remember the decision to declassify? Trump made that call, but then gave the power to declassify at the proper time over to the AG. If the AG declassified too soon, the ability to depose witnesses properly could get destroyed. The fact that all of this is coming out now means that they are a long way towards having the case built and can safely reveal a lot of this to the public. I think a fair number of the coup plotters have flipped.

One of the early stages, I believe, was to start nailing down the leakers, people that committed crimes and who were connected to the coup/resistance but were not the planners. These people were set up with false information to leak to the media. When the stories came out they were able to narrow in on the leakers and start to work on them. Then they built from there.

The Mueller probe also had one effect that the coup plotters wanted- it froze the president to a degree. Once Mueller was over, things turned in the other direction- as you can see. If you want to complain that we were put through these years of trouble, you might want to look at the #resistance.
It's exactly what they wanted. The didn't get the end result, the elimination of Trump but they did a lot of damage in the process.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Because laws don't apply to Obama and swamp Blues (e.g., Hillary and Bill) like they do to others. Who else could send guns to the Mexican drug cartels and get not even a whiff from the media that was something wrong? Or have the IRS shut down groups from the opposing political party, and nothing happens. Charging Obama with treason for colluding with the Russians and Ukrainians to go after a sitting president would be hailed by the press as a racist attack. IMO it won't happen. Instead they'll go after folks at the FBI and CIA (and maybe IRS) -- people that we now know followed the WH orders, versus people that gave those orders.

howeda7

Reaction score
Guilty is the legal sense? That would have to be determined. Guilty is the ethical sense? Sure appears to be so.
Trump = Morals and ethics coming out of his pores. A fine Christian.

Obama = Unethical, law breaking scum.

Do I have that right?

howeda7

Reaction score
Won't yet. Treason is the word. He set up an incoming President to be framed and put our country at risk of war with Russia to do it. Obama is the worst president in US history having corrupted our agencies to spy on fellow Americans.
Treason! Will he get the death penalty?

howeda7

Reaction score
I think at some point we will know Trump committed treason but in the interests of the country, it is best we let him quietly go away. Others will be indicted. I feel pretty good about that.
FIFY.

theczar

Reaction score
cruze has not even mustered another childish post ....so this must be gospel

Livingat45north

Reaction score
He decided to wait until Schiff released the documents, which Schiff never wanted to do. Trump could have gone through the courts to get Schiff to release them, or do what he did. Either way, that took time. First, time to give Schiff the ability to collect and document all the events in sworn testimony, and second, time to then get Schiff to release the information to the public. Schiff (and Nadler) is the one that really messed all of this up for the Blues. He collected the data and documents, and now they're public. Pelosi to her credit tried to stop all this from happening, but she couldn't and still hold her position as speaker.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Trump = Morals and ethics coming out of his pores. A fine Christian.

Obama = Unethical, law breaking scum.

Do I have that right?
Let’s just say Trump doesn’t have the FBI and CI attempting to frame VP Joe Bumblefuck, his campaign staff or prospective presidential staff to my knowledge.

Reactions: SDR

bga1

Reaction score
It's exactly the opposite. Trump would have loved to reveal the coup plot and plotters in 2017 when he already knew it. Instead he had to wait for the fake Mueller fever to run its course and then for the justice department to investigate what was by then obvious to everyone with a pulse. Not unusual for you to deceive about it though....

Reactions: SDR
Top Bottom